Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (boardridesurf)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-07-2006, 5:30 PM Reply   
I have been wakeboarding for about 4 years and can spin 3's and easily do wake 2 wakes. I broke my doubleup bindings, so I ordered the 2005 Parks bindings. They look sweet, however I don't feel locked in enough and sometimes I feel like my front foot could push through the toe area of the binding. I think that I will order something different, but I want a binding that is easy to get on and off, with lots of support. I looked at some CWB transit (I think) bindings, and they looked good since they have separate adjustments for the toe area and for above the ankle. What do people think would be the best bindings for my needs? Also other guys will be using my bindings since no one else will put down the cash to get their own. Anyone want to buy the 2005 Parks that have been riden 4 times?
Thanks for the help.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-07-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
wow, read my "i need new bindings" thread.. we have the same problem!!
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-07-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
or ..had.. the same problem, i just finished reading it..haha..
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-07-2006, 5:37 PM Reply   
Austin and Clinton- I have been riding the 06 CWB Zeus and can tell you that if fitted properly, your foot will NOT move or slide around like you've described. Tremendous hold from these boots. Also the Hinge Tech is awesome; easy in, easy out, no lube. Go demo a pair!
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-07-2006, 9:02 PM Reply   
2006 or 2007 CWB Zeus bindings!!!!!!!!!!! Enough Said!
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-09-2006, 12:21 AM Reply   
I bought the 06 parks about a month ago and I had the same issue. My foot actually slipped through on a ts front roll and also on a hs front flip. I usually wear a medium in all bindings but I just switched to a small. Maybe try going down a size so they are tighter.
Old    qbanboarder312            08-11-2006, 4:14 PM Reply   
i have the 06 transits and its like crack for your feet! but check out the new LF line comin out. the new sphynx are off the chain