Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    mstar            09-08-2004, 5:15 PM Reply   
you experienced riders may think this is the dumbest problem you have ever heard. but i have the hardest time going way out inthe flats when edging toeside (i ride goofy). heelside i am facing the boat so its easy, but i feel like to get out there likei do heelside my arms would have to go through my body. thanks for any suggestions or explanations.
Old    anim8or            09-08-2004, 5:45 PM Reply   
Have you tried riding toeside one-handed? Thats what I usually end up doing to get out far in the flats (I ride goofy as well).
Old    jojomantor            09-08-2004, 5:57 PM Reply   
just lean and trust yourself that u wont fall its really no biggy and depending on ur wake, i can get a lot farther out if i extend my rope, but that all depends on your boat
Old    jojomantor            09-08-2004, 6:06 PM Reply   
it will all seem natural to ya how long u been wakeboarding?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-08-2004, 6:42 PM Reply   
for me ,I couldn't cut out really far if I didn't hold on with both hands.I also ride goofy.I just lean really hard and my board does the rest.
stupid???but what's the differents cutting out on your toeside goofy or regular?Other than,that you are going to be on the opposite side of the boat.
Old    mstar            09-08-2004, 6:49 PM Reply   
i know goofy or regular makes no difference i was just adding that in there. ive been riding only for the summer so im a big newbie. thanks alot for the imput
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-08-2004, 7:07 PM Reply   
well if you can ride all the way up the wake on ts and are really comfortable with toeside, then ts to the flats just takes a harder edge.