Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-11-2017, 10:28 AM Reply   
Someone spill the beans.

They are teasing on social media. Gotta be something areound the corner.

Will it top the G or be a 200k meat wagon?
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
It will probably throw an equivalent wake around the same price i would assume.
Old     (cbarguy1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       08-11-2017, 11:16 AM Reply   
There's a lot of speculation but no solid info on teamtalk. 2018 is the 50th anniversary so there should be a limited edition new star that will be over the top.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=81255
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
I wish someone would say something about it. Not even the teamtalk thread yields info.

Honestly I hope the Xstar is one thing and one thing only, a wakeboard machine. Plenty of other boats in the lineup "do everything". This boat does not need to have wakesurfing in its blood at all. No surf tabs, no haul design for it, no marketing toward it. I know what your thinking "but stevo the G does both". Yes it does, and with the draft the new star is likely to have it probably wont be a bad surf wake by any stretch of the imagination. The flip side is that if this is a wakeboard only machine, the wakeboard wake has to out do the G wake.
Old     (cbarguy1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       08-11-2017, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
I wish someone would say something about it. Not even the teamtalk thread yields info.

Honestly I hope the Xstar is one thing and one thing only, a wakeboard machine. Plenty of other boats in the lineup "do everything". This boat does not need to have wakesurfing in its blood at all. No surf tabs, no haul design for it, no marketing toward it. I know what your thinking "but stevo the G does both". Yes it does, and with the draft the new star is likely to have it probably wont be a bad surf wake by any stretch of the imagination. The flip side is that if this is a wakeboard only machine, the wakeboard wake has to out do the G wake.
Its got to be tough for MC. Not many hardcore wakeboarders can afford a boat like this. But surf/wakeboard boats are everywhere now and many are really good. To stand out is a tall order these days.
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-11-2017, 11:51 AM Reply   
I've heard two rumors for upcoming MC's.

One will be a boat that you have to be a previous MC owner to purchase. The other is said to be 6,000+ lbs dry weight plus 6K+ in ballast. That's all I've heard
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarguy1 View Post
Its got to be tough for MC. Not many hardcore wakeboarders can afford a boat like this. But surf/wakeboard boats are everywhere now and many are really good. To stand out is a tall order these days.
You are definitely right about that. In the end, MC has got to sell boats. I bet it surfs great though, the drafts on these new boats are so deep that its kinda hard not to. The more I think about this the more I realize how right CC got it with the G23. The wakeboard wake is bigger and more consistent than anything ever produced, it surfs with the push of a button, its got more room and storage than almost anything else.

In theory, the g23 is the perfect boat. But if I had to critique it.....

1. The look of the boat from the outside is not for me. I really like the sharpness of the second gen star sitting in the water sacked out. Just looked mean and badass, where to me, most of the new boats look like pigs IMHO.

2. Speaking of pigs, the G drives like a pig, but I think its safe to say all the new wakeboard boats will. You can't have the G wake that drives like something based off of a ski boat.

3. I'm out of ideas, even those gripes are a stretch. MC has a lot of ground to make up
Old     (DCross)      Join Date: Jul 2016       08-11-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
It would be cool if MC produces a wakeboarding boat that doesn't require 6000# of fat sacks strung out all over it to pump out a nice wake
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-11-2017, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:

These days if your boat doesn't make a surf wake, it won't sell. Surfers now support the industry. Surf is first and wakeboarding is a far distant second in terms of the buyers priority.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       08-11-2017, 1:27 PM Reply   
Its gonna be a direct drive electric slalom only boat 2300 lbs and no wake . I got it on good authority from a friend of a friend of a friend that works at Tesla
Old     (RideGull)      Join Date: Apr 2012       08-11-2017, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlzelenik View Post

One will be a boat that you have to be a previous MC owner to purchase.
Who do they think they are? Ferrari?
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-11-2017, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlzelenik View Post

One will be a boat that you have to be a previous MC owner to purchase. The other is said to be 6,000+ lbs dry weight plus 6K+ in ballast. That's all I've heard
Where did you hear both of those things? Lolol
Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-11-2017, 7:34 PM Reply   
Surfing
http://www.gifbin.com/988414

Wakeboarding
http://www.wideopenbaja.com
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrDlu9xnfFU

Last edited by rexlex01; 08-11-2017 at 7:38 PM.
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-12-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aricsx15 View Post
Where did you hear both of those things? Lolol
From a dealer actually.
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-12-2017, 1:41 PM Reply   
I heard "It will have a trolling motor and a fish finder, Integrated PWC dock and a 24 volt inter-tube pump. Also the cruise control will perform high speed power turns".
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       08-12-2017, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:

People still wakeboard?

Lol
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-12-2017, 6:55 PM Reply   
It's official. New xstar is actual the first wakeboat of its kind designed for ants.

PROOF OF CLAIM:
https://instagram.com/p/BXsxoOVAnTE/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-13-2017, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
These days if your boat doesn't make a surf wake, it won't sell. Surfers now support the industry. Surf is first and wakeboarding is a far distant second in terms of the buyers priority.
They should make it a killer wakeboard boat at a uber low price, The Xstar was once the "star" of wake boarding, now its dead, however anyone feels about surfing, truth is, the market is totally focused on surfing and maybe they could sell a few boats to the young 20's market who want to buy into the status of an Xstar. They would do well focusing on the "I have an Xstar" crowd and not worry about buyers looking for a family boat, or flexible platform.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-13-2017, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
They should make it a killer wakeboard boat at a uber low price, The Xstar was once the "star" of wake boarding, now its dead, however anyone feels about surfing, truth is, the market is totally focused on surfing and maybe they could sell a few boats to the young 20's market who want to buy into the status of an Xstar. They would do well focusing on the "I have an Xstar" crowd and not worry about buyers looking for a family boat, or flexible platform.
Man i never thought much status of anyone with an x star, the previous gens had terrible layout for seating and a normal day on the lake to me- and never liked the giant bow either. 5 people in the cabin of the second gen and it was crowded! Great wake, maybe, but who cares.. the wakes on most new boats are probably more than 90% of most people can handle anyway. That said if it comes with xstar on the side it better be the baddest wake/wave in the whole lineup. Like the g and the m are, the star needs to be just that- the star
Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-13-2017, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
No way they will have a flagship boat be a budget boat. If you want a budget X-Star with a nice wake, shop 2006-2011. No doubt MSRP will rival a decent house.

It needs to match or better the G or they may as well close the doors on the X-star program. Seems like the guys on the promo team are the only ones using them.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       08-14-2017, 5:33 AM Reply   
As an MC owner, i really wish MC would produce a boat that didn't cost so much. I would love to get into an XT, but at 40k higher than the competition, its hard to figure on buying a new MC. The competition is getting so close now for all mfg's.
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       08-14-2017, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter991 View Post
As an MC owner, i really wish MC would produce a boat that didn't cost so much. I would love to get into an XT, but at 40k higher than the competition, its hard to figure on buying a new MC. The competition is getting so close now for all mfg's.
Not that it matters much to me, but this definitely leads me to ask........ 40k more than what competition?? A Moomba, or an Axis, or another value line boat?? I definitely know there isn't any equivalently optioned Malibu, Nautique, or even Supra, that is anywhere near that much cheaper than a X, or XT series MC, unless you are pricing out an X26 with a wetbar and a $hitter.

XT23 has a nationally advertised price of $98k, with a few basic options, bimini, trailering cover, decent stereo, and a trailer. Find me a brand new 23LSV, Supra SG, or SAN GS22, for anything much cheaper than that..... Sure, you can throw another 20k of options and motor on it......but you can on the others as well.
Old     (all2matt)      Join Date: Apr 2015       08-14-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Isn't the XT supposed to be targeting the axis, moomba, supreme market? Then yes 30k more for the same-ish boat is crazy IMO.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-14-2017, 11:20 AM Reply   
No, NXT 20/22 is the lower-end competitor
Old     (cbarguy1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       08-14-2017, 1:59 PM Reply   
XT is the "crossover" line of boats according to MC. I'm not sure what to make of that since they are in no way a ski boat. But that's what they say. I think it just means they are lighter and less expensive than the X line.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-14-2017, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

Unfortunately in today's boating world that just won't happen. I think it will be a Wakeboard first boat but will focus on surfing as well.

The current Gen XStar can hold its own when it comes to surfing. It is not push of a button like the X23 but it can be very good.

MC hasn't released anything on the new XStar. There has been rumors that something will come at the surf expo but that didn't make sense to me because MC wasn't even on the list of exhibitors.

The G has set the bar high when it comes to boats. The price is also high as well. I would imagine whatever they come out with will be pretty good. They seem to have the right vision lately with all the new models and upgrades.

Time will only tell.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-14-2017, 4:11 PM Reply   
There will be a new X-Star for 2018. It will likely hit in Feb or so. Can't really give any info but it is coming and will be a Wakeboard based of course.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-15-2017, 9:10 AM Reply   
I don't see why you would plan a release for February. By that time dealers are done with their 2018 orders. Seems to me it would have to be ready to show by Expo.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-15-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
It is a weird release but should be ready for winter boat shows.
Old     (RideGull)      Join Date: Apr 2012       08-16-2017, 8:58 AM Reply   
It's being released at surf expo early September.
Old     (holdsworth)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-16-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
Teaser vid on facebook here
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-17-2017, 10:59 AM Reply   
I heard September as well.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-17-2017, 11:11 AM Reply   
Steel Laferty on the back of the new X-Star?
Attached Images

Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-17-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
top deck is clearly different in the video, but that could easily be a development hull
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-17-2017, 11:33 AM Reply   
If it is, from the looks of the platform it still likes a lot of rear weight - not horrible though, compared to a few pics of Harley's boat. Hopefully the bow rise when at speed isn't that bad.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-17-2017, 11:37 AM Reply   
The swim platform is pretty much sunk
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-17-2017, 9:39 PM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2017, 10:46 PM Reply   
Should be interesting to see what's in store. Mastercraft has to do SOMETHING. They've been sucking hind teet for a LONG time now. I love seeing progression and improvement of all brands.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-18-2017, 3:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideGull View Post
It's being released at surf expo early September.

Yessir I was wrong. Will be out middle of Sept
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-18-2017, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
Yessir I was wrong. Will be out middle of Sept

First week in sept
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-18-2017, 10:11 AM Reply   
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-18-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
yeah the wake looks bangin for sure

hopefully it'll still be clean and big at 22mph with a lot of weight
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-21-2017, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
yeah the wake looks bangin for sure

hopefully it'll still be clean and big at 22mph with a lot of weight

You sound interested!!!
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-21-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sound interested!!!
I'm not, at all... I'm just saying that the current Gen X-star is difficult to ride with a lot of weight until you get up to around 23.5.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-21-2017, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
I'm not, at all... I'm just saying that the current Gen X-star is difficult to ride with a lot of weight until you get up to around 23.5.

JK, I know your die hard BU.....
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-21-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
JK, I know your die hard BU.....

Haha touché
Old     (beg4wake)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-22-2017, 1:00 PM Reply   
I hope it's finally the XStar that MC has been needing to produce for years now! I was in the market end of '15 beginning '16 and really just wanted to step up from the 2nd gen XStar to the '16 XStar, but just couldn't fathom that much money for a boat that still needed a lot of dialing in. Ended up in a '16 G23 and couldn't be happier! Nautique has really won me over with their design, fit and finish, usability and clean meaty wakes and waves. The G really is an all around boat at the push of a button and proves that you can have the best of both worlds (wake AND surf). There's no reason the new X couldn't (or shouldn't) be both! I would love to see something finally be on par with the G! Gives me more options when I'm ready to trade in! :P
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       08-22-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by beg4wake View Post
I hope it's finally the XStar that MC has been needing to produce for years now! I was in the market end of '15 beginning '16 and really just wanted to step up from the 2nd gen XStar to the '16 XStar, but just couldn't fathom that much money for a boat that still needed a lot of dialing in. Ended up in a '16 G23 and couldn't be happier! Nautique has really won me over with their design, fit and finish, usability and clean meaty wakes and waves. The G really is an all around boat at the push of a button and proves that you can have the best of both worlds (wake AND surf). There's no reason the new X couldn't (or shouldn't) be both! I would love to see something finally be on par with the G! Gives me more options when I'm ready to trade in! :P
If you don't think there is anything that is out there already that will rival the G in wake and surf, you haven't been on enough modern wake boats.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-05-2017, 9:52 AM Reply   
New star is out. Looks pretty sweet.

http://www.mastercraft.com/boat/detail/xstar
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-05-2017, 10:37 AM Reply   
It looks great. Seems like MC learned from the previous XStar release. I see lots of shots of a big clean wake. I'm happy to see all the boarding and so little of surfing in the video.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-05-2017, 10:38 AM Reply   
It'll still be too pricey for me though
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-05-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
4100 pounds of ballast in less than 3 minutes - impressive!
Old     (wake2snow)      Join Date: Oct 2010       09-05-2017, 10:44 AM Reply   
Harley just landed a w2w double Indy t2b on the alliance livestream of the boat
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-05-2017, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake2snow View Post
Harley just landed a w2w double Indy t2b on the alliance livestream of the boat
I was watching that. my jaw hit the damn floor
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       09-05-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
My screen froze right at that moment, when he hit that double tantrum to blind. Just heard the screaming. FRUSTRATING AS HELLLLLL!
But on the X-Star: props to MC for not mentioning "surf" once on the site http://www.mastercraft.com/boat/detail/xstar Seems like there's still some interest in wake there
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-05-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Looks nice on the trailer.

Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-05-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Drooling. That haul is deep!!!! That make two double t2bs on this thing. You can see Steels on the video they released off the dub. Unfortunately I missed Harleys w2w one. The alliance less than five live feed on insta is pretty entertaining. That wake is with this stock 4100, a few people in the back and a small back in the nose to offset it. According to the live feed theres room to overflow a lot of weight if you wanna get stupid with it. But that less than 5 is STOCK.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-05-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
Holy smokes that is one deeeeeeeeeep v!
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-05-2017, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Drooling. That haul is deep!!!! That make two double t2bs on this thing. You can see Steels on the video they released off the dub. Unfortunately I missed Harleys w2w one. The alliance less than five live feed on insta is pretty entertaining. That wake is with this stock 4100, a few people in the back and a small back in the nose to offset it. According to the live feed theres room to overflow a lot of weight if you wanna get stupid with it. But that less than 5 is STOCK.

They said on the live feed they were running bags and some lead.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-05-2017, 1:46 PM Reply   
Oh I must have missed that.
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       09-05-2017, 1:46 PM Reply   
did anyone catch Steels instagram today? STomping a double tantrum to blind behind a boat, no double up!!!????
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-05-2017, 2:47 PM Reply   
Just saying
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       09-05-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197 View Post
Just saying
That you can match the colors black and red??

To make that comparison to a wake tractor is a waste of bandwidth. Every other wakeboat made right now has as much in common with the WT as the new XStar.

I mean, if you are just talking colors. I get it. Great post.
Old     (rucks22)      Join Date: May 2012       09-05-2017, 3:23 PM Reply   
MSRP starting at $155K, loaded out with decent options and trailer over $200K...
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       09-05-2017, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rucks22 View Post
MSRP starting at $155K, loaded out with decent options and trailer over $200K...
Ya.... I compared a few builds between this and a '18 G23. Like optioned examples run almost exactly the same MSRP. Only difference was the XStar has some options that you can't get on a G, and can make the XStar more expensive if you select them.

Surprising actually. I figured MC would try to price it above the G, but they didn't. The M235 is still the price king, at only $30k more MSRP than a G or XStar.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-05-2017, 7:32 PM Reply   
It's about as high as the G. But I watched the live feed and the level of stoke was so high you best believe this thing is the real deal.
Old     (wake2snow)      Join Date: Oct 2010       09-05-2017, 9:04 PM Reply   
https://vimeo.com/232152253?ref=fb-share

Here's the actual product review where they talk about the boat
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       09-05-2017, 10:06 PM Reply   
This introduction is a whoooooole of a lot better already than the previous X-Star's with 2 double indy tantrums to blind already, and tons of stoke.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-05-2017, 11:00 PM Reply   
Steel was super salty. Pretty obvious those two aren't best of buds, but man are they both killer riders.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-06-2017, 3:25 AM Reply   
I'm pretty stoked for MC on this one.

It's clear they knew they were off the mark and now they're playing catch up. The company has ignored wakeboarding for the past several years but I think it's safe to say they're back. Props.i wish the interior was a bit more utility focused and returned to the billet aluminium switches they used to have but I am not your typical big boat customer either

Wake looks enormous. It doesn't look that much bigger than what you can push out with a very heavy a24/22mxz but it does it without any additional weight which is cool. It looks similar to the G23, shape looks like it might be more fun. It's probably bigger though based on dry weight alone.

They needed this boat 5 years ago.better late than never. Welcome back MC.
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-06-2017, 6:28 AM Reply   
I'm pretty sure even Parks got in on the double roll action. I wonder how long it's been since he's thrown one?

Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-06-2017, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
Steel was super salty. Pretty obvious those two aren't best of buds, but man are they both killer riders.
Harley is just on another level. W2W Double tantrum to blind is insane. I think I watched that clip like 5 times.

The new Xstar looks awesome.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-06-2017, 6:54 AM Reply   
He seemed a little bummed cause he did it first and the same day the news got out Harley does it right on the live feed like nothing. Seeing Steel do it was probably all Harley needed to push him. to do it.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-06-2017, 7:57 AM Reply   
The King has returned.....
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-06-2017, 8:45 AM Reply   
solid!
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-06-2017, 5:35 PM Reply   
Boat looks awesome
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-06-2017, 6:14 PM Reply   
Is it just me or does this thing have massive bow rise? Trying to figure out how you see where you're going.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-06-2017, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM_DLX View Post
Is it just me or does this thing have massive bow rise? Trying to figure out how you see where you're going.

Can't have to much bow rise. During the whole Alliance wake live stream, Travis was never on a booster seat. He talked about how the boat doesn't have hardly any bow rise and it was designed with that in mind.
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       09-06-2017, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
Can't have to much bow rise. During the whole Alliance wake live stream, Travis was never on a booster seat. He talked about how the boat doesn't have hardly any bow rise and it was designed with that in mind.
Ya, I think the shape of the front of the hull might be a little deceiving..... however, if you look at the pic above (the one that is making it look "bow high"), the camera is just above water level, and looking at the front of the boat....... guess what you can see??...... the whole windshield. So, what does that mean...... the driver can easily see that chase boat and the low camera on it, a short distance in front of the boat.

It does look bow high, but obviously visibility is good from that view. And I did also see the Alliance live stream, and ya, Travis was bolstered down, and not having any problem seeing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-07-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Looks like the old star ate a waketractor and didn't swalllow it completely. Not digging the straight look of front end or the front top deck........... But for a huge 24ft wake machine it's pretty sleek looking overall . If it handles as good as they say it will be crazy popular .

Interior looks great. Driver's helm looks awesome too , Love the minimalistic look. Still not sold on the space of the cockpit yet , but haven't been in one so that may change. Quick fill ballast ballast with dual pumps per tank is a nice addition. Overall it's been long overdue and I hope it performs as it should.

I have seen lot of interior pics floating around with very "loose" vinyl and lines that really don't square up , Not sure if that's a trade off to the cool touch vinyl or what's going on there , but it's little concerning for a tier 1 boat.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-07-2017 at 11:57 AM.