Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-25-2010, 6:13 PM Reply   
a good friend of mine is interested in the A22..being a stereo guru he was wondering how the gear in the axis sounds. Any input is helpful, thanks
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2010, 6:51 PM Reply   
Hard to believe that any "stereo guru" could be happy with a factory system...... for long.
Old     (corbin)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-25-2010, 6:54 PM Reply   
oh so very very true!!!
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-25-2010, 7:06 PM Reply   
true true lol he was wondering about just the interior speakers, guess i should have specified. he wants to do all wetsounds or the JL marine but both are $$$
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-25-2010, 7:19 PM Reply   
I ordered mine without the MTX stuff, All Wetsounds is going in mine. After having the Wetsounds, I couldnt really hear the MTX stuff and just wasnt really impressed when we demoed the one with MTX. Wetsounds will spoil you lol...
Old     (wakeride26)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-26-2010, 8:29 AM Reply   
The stock stereo does not sound bad, but it is no where near a custom system. The upgraded system with the sub and 4 tower speakers is a ton of bang for your buck. We just unwrapped our 2010 for the boat show this weekend and the 12" sub upgrade does help. "Greg" did it the right way if you want to go custom just do the whole thing and order the boat with no stereo.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-26-2010, 8:53 AM Reply   
Going to chime in here on stereo I have been working with Brian at Exile in building a system. Awesome guy with fantastic products should have my system in my boat in about 3 weeks. He is worth calling super knowledgeable.

http://www.exileaudio.com/marine/
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-26-2010, 9:26 AM Reply   
The only thing mine will have is the Sony stereo. If it doesnt work well, i'll swap out for something else. The WS420 EQ will be mounted below it. I also am having them run 3 sets of RCAs from the factory. Everything is pre-run and I should be able to just plug and play for the most part. I may have to wire up the 3rd amp, but thats nothing big since the amp and batteries are in the same spot...