Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    dahui            08-20-2005, 5:00 PM Reply   
Well I was headed toward the AWA final stop and wouldnt you know it, one of the brake caliper bolts came loose on my Expedition. I was wondering if Larry Taylor beat Jimmy Wolf in the final standings. By the time I fixed my car and showed up they were all packing up.
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2005, 7:54 PM Reply   
Jimmy Wolf came out on top at this event and secured the state title.

Sorry we missed you. The event ran super smooth and we were done pulling at 2:30.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-20-2005, 10:44 PM Reply   
Jimmy Wolf, Team Valdez, Trevor (Poodle),all rode
very good. There were alot of great riders.
Larry rode ok considering he knee is tore up finishing 2nd for year. Way to go Jimmy and what
a awsome contest. Can't wait for next year. Good
job CeCe and everyone who helps out on these long
hot days.
Old    dahui            08-21-2005, 12:32 PM Reply   
Sounds like I missed out. I showed up at 2:30 and everyone was packing up. Do you guys know if there are any lots available in that subdivision. It is really nice in there.
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2005, 2:26 PM Reply   
I talked to one of the owners out there and the subdivision is sold out from the builder. However, that there may be one on the market. As of last year the lots are 1 acre and were going for $500,000 +. It is definitely a nice setup.

Congratulations to all of our winners yesterday and the season winners. I will have the year end standings posted this week on www.theawa.com. I owe a huge thanks to all of our riders, sponsors, volunteers and spectators. The AWA would not be a success without all of you.