Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    big_air_22            05-10-2005, 4:47 PM Reply   
Im a 5/7 135 guy what board would be better for my money http://www.the-house.com/wklf40bcwzzbutter.html
or http://www.the-house.com/wkcf41zzcassette.html
or if you no of a low buget good board i can get post its web adress.
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-10-2005, 8:16 PM Reply   
I prefer Concave, feels more like my skate deck, but if you want flat, check out kampus as well as cassette. You would do good w/ a 40 or 41, but I wouldn't go any larger. I'm 5'7" and 160, and feel fine w/ a 41"
Old    aceofdimondz            05-15-2005, 7:53 PM Reply   
i'd go with the new hyperlite scape... it's only like $99 on wakeside.com... and a really good board IMO...

~ashley
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-16-2005, 6:54 AM Reply   
I have the Gator Boards Skate 43 and have really liked it.
Its a tougher board in my opinion.
Ive been riding for a long time now and there have been no cracks, splittings, delaminating and the grip hasn't even started to peel off.
Unlike my hyperlite scape (grip peeled off after 1 season) and LF WUD (which dis-assembled after 1 1/2 seasons).
Old    jeffsuperstar            05-16-2005, 7:36 AM Reply   
hey taylor i would go with the butter skate, concave is really cool !!
Old     (doubleup138)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-12-2005, 10:28 AM Reply   
The Butter concave delaminates after the first ride just to let you know.