Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old    gatorsactions            08-27-2004, 1:42 PM Reply   
Hey,

Has anyone driven a 2005 mastercraft with the mastercraft version of perfect pass? What did you think? Would you reccomend it or do you wish you stuck with PP wakeboard pro?

Also if you have any pictures of what the buttons/gauges/system looks like I'd love to see them.

My family's 05 x-2 is on order and we went with the MC version of PP and I'm just hoping it is as good as PP. I'm framilar with PP and have used it in the pa
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-27-2004, 9:38 PM Reply   
From what I have been told, it works exactly like Perfect Pass WBDP. My 05' X-Star, in the works, but not yet on order, will sport the MC PP. I will however do some more research!! Keep us posted.
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       08-28-2004, 6:02 AM Reply   
From what I can tell, Mastercraft did not come up with another version of Perfect Pass. Their new throttle system eliminates the throttle cable. What this does is it allows the throttle to react a lot more quickly to speed adjustments. The '05 MC's still use perfect pass, it's just that supposedly the new throttle works really well with Perfect Pass because it allows for a lot quicker reaction to speed adjustments.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.