Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old    alanp            05-25-2010, 11:32 AM Reply   
just checking to see if anyone is going to be out there? ill be by the nuclear plant partying. probably not going to do much riding this weekend. ill be in my teal and white super sport and ill probably be tied up to a green colored i/o. stop by.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-25-2010, 11:53 AM Reply   
be on the public side all weekend . i have a blue /silver/white tige 22ve. sometimes we ride near dike 2 . mostly piegon run or middle of the lake. we have a big party over at the islands across from power plant. have volleyball net set up in the water. usually 50 boats or more memorial day.
Old    alanp            05-25-2010, 12:17 PM Reply   
robert i havent ever been on the public side. ill take a look at the map. maybe ride over. the water is just so chilly this time of year!! i think by the power plant its around 80 degrees.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-25-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
it was 76 last weekend on public side. should be warmer this weekend. i put in at dukes creek marina off of 601 . if your from fredericksburg 208 has alot of marinas on it. sturgeon creek would be closest.take a left once you get to main lake and the next cove on your left is where the islands are.
Old    alanp            05-25-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
i think i found the islands. 76 isnt bad at all. may have to join you guys. we always like a huge party.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-25-2010, 12:52 PM Reply   
the island with the volleyball court is to the southeast of the 3 islands you have circled it is golden yellow on your map it also is in a no wake zone. we usually get there by noon to 1 oclock at the latest. and party as long as we can.
Old    alanp            05-29-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
hey we bailed today. going to the private side tomorrow. if youre interested i can get you access. my number is 703-342-9119. if not we should hook up and ride sometime
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-31-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
okay i'll keep it .were up at anna every weekend the water on the public side was 80 plus all weekend went out sat sun and today . got some huge air on some great water.we had to get on the water between 630 and 700 though.