Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (oddos2525)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-08-2010, 4:27 PM Reply   
Looking to get a pair if fly high 750's for the back corners of my 07 outack v. They say there 50" long, will they fit. The 400's I have go under the passengers seat a little. Just curious if anyone has done this. Also if I get them do I need to change some of the fittings and if so what would I need? Thanks.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-08-2010, 5:36 PM Reply   
I can jam two of them in my MC Tristar 190 which is about as small as it gets for interior space. I doubt it would be an issue at all for you.
Old     (opossum)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-08-2010, 6:38 PM Reply   
Yes they will fit, I've got an 05 LSV which is the same hull as your boat and run with the 750's in the back, only thing is your gonna want to add some weight in the bow to balance it out.
Old     (oddos2525)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-08-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
awesome thanks. I was thinking about taken one of the original 400 lb bags from the back and lay it in the walkway. Can that be done, just fill the old bag with a manual pump. it has the open ends for the drain and fill so will that work?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-08-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
On my LSV I had to lengthen my fill hose about a foot or so. And you will need to switch fittings from one of the 750's to the 400 to use a manual pump. My stock 400's have the fill /drain holes on the ends so it will be tricky to fill it all the way with out spilling water when taking the pump off and on. But yes it will work.
Old     (opossum)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-09-2010, 5:23 AM Reply   
Your welcome, I did the exact same thing with my old stock bags however I just had the 250lb bags so I fill both up, one on the floor in the bow and one across it on the seats and just fill them with a manual pump. OF course it gets old so I would like to plum the bow sac in sometime soon. As far as the drains like jefff said you’re 750 bags should come with the new quick disconnect fittings for a manual pump so just switch the fittings around from the old bags to the new and you should be set.
Old     (oddos2525)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-09-2010, 10:42 AM Reply   
Thanks for the help guys