Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    forcash97            06-04-2004, 9:18 PM Reply   
Hey i have had a pair of 2003 exos and am really interested in the new exos with the neoprene on the inside. I was wondering if you guys think it is worth it to get the 2004 exos just for that reason? This could be my last year wakeboarding. What do you guys think?
Old     (nickpman)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-04-2004, 9:21 PM Reply   
Ive tried all of the 04 bindings and have been able to get into all of them without water or lube, just dry. The only ones I wasnt able to get into were the exo's for some reason. Maybe just a little tighter then all the others or something. 03's are real nice tho... Is the neopreane really worth another 200 sumthin bucks? when this could be your last year? just tryin to help.
Old    forcash97            06-04-2004, 9:44 PM Reply   
Are the 04 exos any easier to get into/ out of than the 03s. I read that the overlay is placed differently for more comfort but was wondering if the neoprene helps get you in and out that much easier?
Old    devastate            06-05-2004, 5:15 AM Reply   
Nick there is no way in hell you got into a pair of 2004 ultras with no lube unles they were xxxxxL

Mike - YES it is worth it, they are FANTASTIC. i got my pair a few weeks ago and LOVE them, they are THE most comfortable pair i have ever worn. The guy at buywake especially recommended that i buy the 2004's not the 03's because they ar so much softer. The base of the heel has a gelpack that is soooooper soft. The support is great aswell, after pulling the laces tight they hug both your feet and ankles supportively but comfortably, and unlike the hyperlite bindings the overlays are soft and flexible so you can move around easily.
Trust me when i say - it's worth it.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-05-2004, 10:16 AM Reply   
John - I have a size 10 foot and I get into my Large ultras without lube every time I ride.
Old    xxplosive            06-05-2004, 1:11 PM Reply   
Size 11 I squeeze into 2003 XL Exo no lube. I don't like them that much...the material inside isn't very soft and it kinda tears my heal a little. I'm hoping that when I return my board under warrenty because my bindings put holes in it that maybe they will throw me some new bindings too.
Old    devastate            06-07-2004, 7:37 AM Reply   
Thane, i'm 11 and i almost burst blood vessels trying to get into my large ultra's COMPLETELY wet and fully shampoo'd, lubed, and stretched with gatoraid bottles?