Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old     (ryin)      Join Date: May 2002       03-07-2004, 2:15 PM Reply   
anybody have these bindings, if so how are they? Any major difference between these two bindings?
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-07-2004, 6:47 PM Reply   
Go with the highbacks. I would say that they are the most used bindings that pros have used when they are not signed with a particular company. Very good support a solid binding. 3060s are more flexible.
Old    boofhead            03-08-2004, 5:11 AM Reply   
I have highbacks and my mate has 3060's. Id say got with the highbacks everytime if cash is no object. They are really supportive and easy to get into. My mate has had alot of issues with the 3060's as well, the heel rubbers come out and the outers tear etc.
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-08-2004, 5:44 AM Reply   
i have far too many issues with my 3060's eg gettin in and out, heal rubbers coming out, ripping(although not with the new outers), and due to the in/out difficulty i've had the inner come to bits on me.

If its between the two go with high backs, but personally i'm trying some of the others eg parks, transits, alphas etc. the new liquid force line looks as if it won't have the same quality issues.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-08-2004, 7:47 AM Reply   
I have both. And the highbacks have more support on the ankles and are more comfortable. After a year my straps ripped off the highbacks, but Hyperlite sent me new ones with no charge.
Old    sandman            03-08-2004, 9:05 AM Reply   
I have an older set of Highbacks and they have ripped twice. I have heard that HL has fixed the tearing issue however they are going in the trash as soon as my CWB Zeus come in this week.
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-09-2004, 11:16 AM Reply   
I love my highbacks.