Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (talljeff)      Join Date: May 2009       12-21-2009, 10:24 AM Reply   
Last summer, after seeing one of the wake 9 pics of two folks on a board at once, I started surfing like this with my 8 year old girls on my IS Blue Lake. Well, this has turned out to be really popular, and now we want to get a board specifically for two up surfing, so we can learn all the cool 2 up long board tricks like lifts, etc.

Any recommendations for boards that would be good for this?

Thanks.

J
Old     (bigobuck)      Join Date: Sep 2009       12-21-2009, 10:41 AM Reply   
Look at a surf style "long board" shape.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-21-2009, 8:23 PM Reply   
me and my kids did some 2 up wakesurfing this year and we all had a ball doing it ..... the board we used was 6'2" long by 24" wide ..... if you can pick up a fish shaped blank 6'6" x 25" wide and had it shaped i think you would have a perfect board ..... that is one of my project boards to make this winter is a board for 2 people ..... my kids had all their friends they brought with us when i had that board surf tandem with them .... we always used 2 ropes to get them up ..... its great to hear about other people having alot of fun doing different things and surfing tandem was always a big HIT!!
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       12-22-2009, 7:21 AM Reply   
That's how I got all my kids into surfing. My 3 year old loves to go with me every time.

Long board off ebay or something.