Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (captured_films)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-05-2007, 5:39 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I've been trying to stick a tantrum for a little while now, but I always pop the handle. I'm not sure if I'm not rotating enough or landing too much on the tail or what. Thanks for any help.

Heres a video of it http://www.captured-films.com/videos/nicktantrum.wmv
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       07-05-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
yeah ur close man....one thing u should do is completely lay off ur edge...let go of your back hand bout 1ft before u hit the wake you want ur arm and the board to be completely parallel to the boat....another thing u can do is off the top of the wake throw your head and chest backwards and your legs and feet will follow this will help u spot you landing super early....cuz in the vid you stay a lil hunched over and its hard to land hunched over
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       07-05-2007, 8:10 PM Reply   
hey man, I think if you take a little more aggressive cut in, then switch your edge just a little harder. But I would say deff cut a little harder. it will trip you a little faster, and that should put you comming down more on your board. your very close though

(Message edited by lyle on July 05, 2007)
Old     (captured_films)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-06-2007, 1:48 PM Reply   
Alright, thanks for the tips guys. I'll be going out boarding this weekend so I'll give it a try and hopefully land it.
Thanks
Nick
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-07-2007, 8:58 AM Reply   
So close dude, stomp it.