Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-17-2006, 8:22 PM Reply   
Nutty, took like 45 minutes to get the boat in and out of the water... and as usual you had the dock natzi's having slumber parties on the docks so people couldnt get their boats in and out.

Saw a super sick red 247 out there, gave the dude props on his boat. Other than that with the array of tubers on the lake the water was really (Thanks tubers and power-turners!!)
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2006, 6:37 AM Reply   
What time did you get there ? I am going this coming Saturday or Sunday but hopefully before the madness.
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-18-2006, 7:39 AM Reply   
Summer aint over. As for the dock NAT#$, ranger should say something it makes it real hard for boats to get in or out.
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2006, 8:00 AM Reply   
When the ranger is on the dock I do see it move much faster most of the time.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-18-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
we were boared yesterday around noon, and I almost hitched up and went out there....

Glad I didn't.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-18-2006, 10:33 AM Reply   
Ya, It was rediculous, I think we are going to go out this weekend, but I wanna get in the water around 8 and get out by 11
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
My back and knees are hurting pretty bad right now so my kids will ride early for a couple hours and then we will just hang in a cove and eat lunch / listen to tunes and maybe even watch the entertainment at the launch.
Old     (denjoe)      Join Date: Jan 2006       09-20-2006, 7:39 AM Reply   
The problem is if the ranger is on the water, most of the time his boat is tied up which also takes up boat space.

Anderson is only good on the weekends in the dead of winter when it is only 65 out and there are a couple of bass boats and thats it.

A couple of weeks ago, I couldn't believe how many people were cleaning there boat on the ramp turn-around.
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-20-2006, 8:39 AM Reply   
I have other things I have to take care of this Saturday in the PM so for time sakes I am forced to go to Anderson being that I am there in 40 minutes from Fremont. Wish I had time to hit Pedro but maybe next weekend.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-20-2006, 9:06 AM Reply   
I wonder if its just Anderson, or if its other lakes, because I ive never been to another lake and seen what I have seen at Anderson
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-20-2006, 10:09 AM Reply   
JTW,

If it takes you 40 minutes to get to Anderson from Fremont, then you should consider driving to the delta instead. It can't take much longer than 40 minutes to drive to Lazy M or River's End from Fremont. Just a thought.

When I lived in San Jose down by Oak Ridge Mall, it was exactly 65 miles from my driveway to the ramp at Lazy M. I stopped going to Anderson once I realized how quick it was to get to the delta from San Jose.
Old    flyhigh916            09-20-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
Anderson is a zoo every weekend. Does this come as a suprise? No, I dont know of ANY other lake thats as nutty as anderson. Its one of the very few lakes in a very wealthy area, where people have more brains than sense. On top of that the lake is more like a wide river with one launch ramp. Do the math... Anderson is great at 8am on tuesday mornings though!