Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-28-2007, 4:21 PM Reply   
It is me, TackleBerry. I just wanted to say Thank You for the great gear that you guys been bringing us for the last few years. I gots to try a few new boards today, the '08 Marius has some supersized pop to it, and it lands softly like a big bunch of pillows. But most of all I likes me the Faction board alot. It kicks like a Jet Li movie, lands really soft, and has the best edge/tracking control that I have ever experienced.

The big problem is that I have been riding an Absolute Platinum for the past 3 years and I really like the snap that the Platinum core boards give off the wake. I would like to humbley request that you press some Platinum Faction models (especially the 144, I am a big boy) for us goofballs who like the Faction shape and the flex pattern of the Platinum core. Please, for the sake of all humanity, make this happen, and I will never ask another favor of you as long as I live (or next year, whichever comes first).

Thanks you - TackleBerry.

P.S. Steve Bates is very sexy, I think you should give him a big raise so that he can get his kids haircuts.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on October 28, 2007)
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-28-2007, 4:53 PM Reply   
Haha, kicks me like a jet li movie....
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-28-2007, 7:05 PM Reply   
lol, niiiice
Old     (dub2rat)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-28-2007, 10:14 PM Reply   
what kids???? maybe "B" needs to go to the groomer
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-29-2007, 2:11 PM Reply   
Tack, I've heard that same statement from many a mouth. I also asked Bates last year & he said it wasn't gonna happen. Too bad too, that board is off the hook.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-29-2007, 4:14 PM Reply   
Love the Faction----wish it came in a platy version myself!!!!!!!!!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-29-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
Chuck! Missed getting to hang with you alot this year, how ya been brutha?!

Heavy - The idea was(is) to get a bunch of us on board with this idea so that C-Dub would change thier minds (pity/fear) and actually press some Platinum decks...

I thinks Chuck, Heavy, BBR, and Tack should gets together and ride us some Faction this winter!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-29-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
Tack, don't you worry about Chuck, he's been working on his own little slice o' heaven. And let me tell you...it's NICE!!

I think some winter riding is in order. I decided to take a little time off for now, but will get back on it soon.

Brandon & Chuck were touting the Faction to me & I finally rode it, granted I rode it finless for the slider but I could tell how well it popped. I really want to try it with fins, I was impressed as it was.