Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-08-2011, 3:19 PM Reply   
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dail...ack-team-goes-

no, not girls, boys. wtf?
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-08-2011, 4:06 PM Reply   
Thats ridiculous. Pussification of America at its finest
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-08-2011, 4:08 PM Reply   
What do they do at the swim meets and water polo games? Stupid.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-08-2011, 5:12 PM Reply   
The state does support strong leadership, such as Barney Franks and Obama. I don't see how something like this could happen.
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-08-2011, 9:19 PM Reply   
WTF, I ran track in H.S. and we NEVER wore shirts when we were practicing, and half of the girls just wore sports bras...
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-08-2011, 9:39 PM Reply   
In HS I had to take off my Alliance Wake shirt because it said "We put the FU in FUN" in small font because "it COULD offend someone" .

Why is everyone so sensitive now?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-09-2011, 7:18 AM Reply   
A high school athletic director? No wonder our schools are broke.
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       05-09-2011, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteve View Post
and half of the girls just wore sports bras...
and thats the way it should be. giggity. I'm only 3 years out of high school so I'm allowed to say that....i think?

This article shows how sad it's getting. Everything needs to be politically correct, so that there's 0% chance of anyone being offended by anything. It's a guy without his shirt on...big deal. If you're offended by that I think you've got bigger problems to worry about.
Old    bigdtx            05-09-2011, 2:46 PM Reply   
Did they all get trophies at the end of the run?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-09-2011, 4:50 PM Reply   
Maybe the track coach had a raging boner and the AD noticed it and it pissed him off because he never reciprocated his advances.