Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 21, 2006

Old     (jorellz)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-27-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
Just curious if anyone has any experience with these amps/audio? Any comments?

Thanks
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-27-2006, 9:43 AM Reply   
I have the 55x4 and the 500watt mono running in my boat and they sound great. Defintely one of the brands that underrates their amps instead of overrating them...
Old    snowman            06-27-2006, 10:23 AM Reply   
Memphis' stuff rocks.
am running a 4 yr old Memphis Belle 5 channel in my boat now. runs 75x4 and 1100X1 very clean strong power.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-27-2006, 11:04 AM Reply   
Memphis makes great stuff. We have had nothing but good luck with the product.
Old     (silverlude)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-27-2006, 4:56 PM Reply   
i am running the same amp as chris, 3yrs hard use and very clean. we have also used their speakers and only blown 2 and they have replaced them no ? asked. thier amps are clean and have no noise problems. audio advantage in cincy oh has been a memphis dealer for along time and alot of people in the tristate area of OH,IND, KY have this stuf in thier boats and i have not heard one complaint. i would buy the stuff again and will.
Old    bocephus            06-27-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
Anyone know where to get the 16-MA3004 model? Who sells them. What is the price for this model?
Old     (silverlude)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-27-2006, 5:14 PM Reply   
audio advantage, cincy ohio 513-591-2666, Bryan or Roger are owners, or u can ask for Ari, mention I sent you and they will set u up with my pricing. they r great to deal with. they also have done custom boxes ect.. very high end shops and lots of expirence.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-27-2006, 5:29 PM Reply   
Just come out to Cali and get them from us, then we can hit the Delta while you are here