Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       09-06-2005, 1:12 PM Reply   
Posted this a while back but it has since been archived(I think). WOuld be cool to meet some faces to go with the boats

Anyone planning on bringing their boats up there this Saturday?

Anyone plan on going?

Anyone know what the time schedule is for the whole thing?
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-06-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
wish I could, nice 2001 by the way. I think there is some info at planetnautique.com
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-06-2005, 4:16 PM Reply   
I will be there without boat. It's just too much hassle since I keep my boat on a lift.
Old     (mike_t)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-10-2005, 8:09 PM Reply   
Just got back and what a HOOT. Meet some great people and saw some really nice boats! Best of all, I got to drive the new 220. We were the last ones to demo and Jim Hammer took us out. He took us around the Marine World lake and showed us all the cool features and then on the way back in ask if I wanted to drive. I all most tripped over myself getting to the drivers seat fast enough. Not only did I get a 20 minute drive, I drove with the ballast empty, full, port side full for surfing, wake gate up and down. Through my Nautique goggles, that boat is the BOMB! Even better, when we got back to the dock, a bunch of the staff loaded in the boat to take one of Marine World wakeboarders for a set. HOLY CRAP-that guy was throwing raleys 12-15' high and 20 feet out and just to mix it up a huge hoochie, tantrum, crow mobe, and a 5 off the double up. Great day and totally stoked!!!