Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-27-2009, 3:28 PM Reply   
I had thought about not posting these because of the other thread but after I got to thinking about it I had a really good experience with this company and thought I would share. The pics are the best but they get the job done.

Upload
Upload

The ordering experience was a dream with these guys. I called an ordered with them while I was waiting to board a flight and the guy was super helpful. Obviously he was very knowledgeable when it came too towboats and we talked for a good 30 minutes about much more than trailer guide pads. This guy went into crazy detail about trailers and what sizes were what and what would be best. They actually had special going at the time I ordered (a special I wouldn't have known about without the email I received). Anyway completed the order with all my questions answered.

The guide pads arrived quickly and I was pretty impressed with the quality. The construction on these things is nice and heavy duty and I love the capped ends. I also liked the fact that they were 48" long. A def. upgrade as compared to what I had by far.

Anyway just wanted to share my exp with the company which was a good one and it seems they produce a solid product that I couldn't find anything comparable anywhere else.