Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    readyaimfire            08-26-2011, 1:17 PM Reply   
There's nothing better than the feeling when u land something new. Let's post our newest tricks here. What did u learn today? I just stuck a wrapped heel 5, so stoked right now!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-26-2011, 1:52 PM Reply   
I've been on the water three times this year (I know - awful) but managed to get Switch Crows/Crowmobe, Tootsie (finally), and last time I rode was soooooo cloooose to finally hitting a Pete Rose
Old     (Nova)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-26-2011, 2:04 PM Reply   
My first frontside 3 last week.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-26-2011, 2:42 PM Reply   
I rode away from two swtich on-axis TS 7's last night. That trick has been slamming me for 3 years! FINALLY!!!!
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-26-2011, 3:08 PM Reply   
I finally got a wrapped HS indy FS 5 a couple weeks ago.
Old     (grkero)      Join Date: Dec 2010       08-26-2011, 3:21 PM Reply   
I jumped the wake heelside last week. haha
Old     (lalh20)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-26-2011, 7:40 PM Reply   
im getting too old for this but i committed to 3 new tricks this season. got a toeside backroll (everyone should try this, its too forgiving not to learn) and a ts 3.

so pumped i landed the ts 3 took it to an attempt for huge air and my fist bs 360... landed short for a SLAMMER - put me back in my place for sure

proud of what ive done and still working on new trick. probably a simple hs backroll to revert to wrap up the year.
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-26-2011, 7:48 PM Reply   
I relearned my blind 3, 3 weeks ago and have prolly done about a hundred of them since and only fell on a few but Monday night I couldn't find the handle and got it late, when I yanked to finish the spin I was only like 2 feet off the water and caught a nasty toeside edge. also I have a very bad habit of sticking my tongue out and that plus the egde catch added up to me biting halfway through my tongue. That trick can be nasty even though it's fairly simple. I knocked myself out on one in highschool and hadn't had the courage to try anymore till this year. Now I am terrified of them again haha.
Old    readyaimfire            08-26-2011, 10:22 PM Reply   
This is sick, I like hearing what everyone else is trying. Gets me pumped to go out and put some work in. Sounds like everyone has been killing it! Keep it up!
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-26-2011, 10:23 PM Reply   
I've just recently been able to consistently land toe back ones, and am working on a heel back three that seems to be coming along nicely. Clock's ticking, one week left in my season, so fingers crossed that I can hit at least one before I head back to school.
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-29-2011, 10:46 AM Reply   
Most recent trick is a toe back 3. I've gotten a couple this year behind my smaller wake and was working on them behind a brand new SAN 210 this weekend. Its a whole different game and i didn't get it. next time....
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-29-2011, 12:39 PM Reply   
you were a c-hair from the 6 pack The Jeff.. you'll get it next time.
Old     (lukus)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-29-2011, 1:20 PM Reply   
My stuff is small compared to most of you guys but I'm stoked on my progression. The last two sessions out I figured out how to ride blind, landed in/out heel back 1s, added a shifty to my HS jumps (and was almost able to bring around for a 180), and finally got a heel front 3 W2W! I'm really starting to get a feel for how to use rope tension in the air.