Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    mike_hart            07-14-2003, 2:08 PM Reply   
are there any good wakeskating magazines, and if so how could i subscribe.
Old    brentlf            07-14-2003, 3:37 PM Reply   
no clue dude, try searching for some through seach engines>
Old     (wakebo2169)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-14-2003, 4:16 PM Reply   
alliance is doing a good job representing wakeskating.....subscribe to it
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       07-14-2003, 6:28 PM Reply   
I have one word for you: BUTTER. Check it at buttermag.com. It is the only publication completely dedicated to wakeskating, so I would definitely suggest you check it out.

Paco also has his old paper printed mags for sale (which have wakeskating and w.boarding), and he has his latest endeavor titled "Butter 2002+1." It is a beautiful, high quality wakeskating book that has heavy paper and semi glossy pages. It is super dope and one of the best things out there (wakeboarding doesn't even have anything this cool). You'll also find some of the best interviews you can find in that book (byerly, thomas, zero, and chris mack)and the layouts are unique and give your eyes something interesting to look at on every page. Seriously, you'll never find anything like this in "wakeboaring magazine." Also, the book is limited to 2500 copies, so it will be a sweet collectors item. Lastly, the book comes with a CD-ROM that has some extra photos and stuff.

Check it, you won't regret it. Oh yeah, if you can't buy it directly through the site (I know he is doing some reconstructing) he has a z-shop at amazon.com. Use the key word "wakeskate" and you're in like flint. take care