Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 06, 2007

Old     (gofrogyourself)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-19-2007, 11:07 AM Reply   
I was checking out this site for the first time when I came across some of the postings towards DG Marine. WELL.... let me tell you about our experience with DG Marine. I have been taking all three of my boats to them for the past three years and I have ALWAYS received GREAT SERVICE from both the service department and the parts counter. I have refered them to many people and they all told me good things about them. I just wanted to let the readers know there is always two sides to every story. I say go give them a chance and see for yourself.
Thank you,
} Nun Ya
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-19-2007, 11:17 AM Reply   
I think sometimes people get a bad taste or deal with one person who doesn't treat them right. I think you just need to give any boat shop a second chance sometimes. There is actually 3 sides to every story, your side, there side, and the truth.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-19-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
Signed up today just to post for them, eh....

hmmmmmmmmm.....
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-19-2007, 11:22 AM Reply   
does sound fishy huh
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-19-2007, 12:01 PM Reply   
Actually I did give them a second chance...and a third...and never gonna get a fourth! I would rather go somewhere that respects your boat.
Old     (gofrogyourself)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-19-2007, 1:32 PM Reply   
SIGNED UP TODAY TO POST HOW I FEEL ABOUT DG MARINE'S SERVICE, ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR? YOU ASKED IF ANYONE HAD THAT SAME PROBLEM? SO I TELL YOU ABOUT MY SERVICE I GOT, AND IT SOUNDS FISHY. I GUESS YOU ONLY WANTED TO HEAR TO BAD STUFF, NOTHING GOOD? THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.... SPEAK ABOUT THE BAD, FORGET ALL THE GOOD.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-19-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
I love DG marine, they have always been real good to us with all of our boats.

In fact, one of the reasons we went with our Sanger is because of DG's affiliation with Tracy Boats.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-19-2007, 3:43 PM Reply   
I don't know NUN YA, if someone had something positive to say on the last thread you would have seen it. It doesn't take long for people to share products or shops that are doing excellent work and/or services. All you have to do is watch how people defend their boat companies to see that this site isn't filled with a flock of sheep. If a bunch of people posted negative stuff about DG marine, than maybe DG marine isn't doing as good of a job as they could. Could that be possible?
Old     (gofrogyourself)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-19-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
HEY RICK,
DID ANYONE SAY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE POSTED BAD STUFF ABOUT DG MARINE? I WAS SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT OF HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE, NOT EVERYONE HAS. MINE HAS BEEN GREAT. THATS ALL I WAS SAYING. I GUESS ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY MATTERS? BY THE WAY I HAVE READ GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM AND I THINK THEY DO A GOOD JOB.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-19-2007, 4:29 PM Reply   
loud noises!
Old    dabigkahuna            07-19-2007, 4:47 PM Reply   
NUN YA,

You have to appreciate the fact that many people on this site take what people say seriously, and the fact that you just signed up today to post a Thread that seeks to defend a commercial business is suspicious. That alone isn’t necessarily enough to discredit your thread. However, the way you responded to subsequent posts i.e., THE WAY YOU GOT REALLY AGITATED BY SOMEONE QUESTIONING YOUR THREAD, well…I have to say it doesn’t look legitimate. Sorry bro, that’s just the way I feel.
Old     (vdriverider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-19-2007, 9:18 PM Reply   
I will vouch for DG marine. Bought a brand new boat from there and they have always given me top priority with some warranty work I needed done. Just brought it in no appt necessary. Always been real nice to me and treated my boat just the same. As a matter of fact a buddy of mine just took his boat in for routine service and got it back on the same day. So far all good and no bad. Shall I keep my fingers crossed?
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-19-2007, 9:56 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/475184.html

I assume you meant the above thread NUN YA. I tell you what, DG marine may provide wonderful service, and just a few people had a bad taste in their mouth, but the fact that you come on here and respond in the manner that you have is totally unwarranted. It sounds like you could have some relation to the company or what not. I am not saying that you do have a relation, I am just saying that it can come off that way.

Secondly, your conduct on this thread has been horrible. I just posed a reasonable question, which didn't deserve the disrespect that you have shown.
Old     (gofrogyourself)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-20-2007, 8:25 AM Reply   
I HAVE NO RELATIONS TO THEM, I WAS JUST LETTING YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS THAT WITH EVERY BAD, THERE IS A GOOD. JUST LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE RESPONDED.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2007, 8:33 AM Reply   
NUN YA - Dont worry about what these clowns say. You could come on hear and bash a business... or support a business... someone will always have something to say... I find it amusing... so that is why I quit my job and become a professional discussion board author. This is all the entertainment I need in life.

So who cares people if this was his first post... You would have said the same thing if it was his 10th... or 20th... or 50th...

I laugh at Shawn K... haha...you received bad service... awww... I love it when an idiot receives bad service... in the meantime.. all the nice people were receiving exceptional service... too bad for you Shawn!!!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-20-2007, 8:36 AM Reply   
NUN YA:

Far left hand side of the keyboard, in the middle, the little button that says "Caps Lock".....push it. Half the issue is that you come off as "yelling" at everyone....
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-20-2007, 8:56 AM Reply   
Why is this guy bashing on me, man good way to make a bad start I dont even know d+g and I didnt bash them or anything. Sheesh always bashin someone hahaha
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-20-2007, 11:04 AM Reply   
"idiot"???? WTF? When did this get personal?

It's not too bad for me, it's too bad for DG, I have plenty of other options for service. Of course not everyone is going to have a bad experience, otherwise they could not sustain a business. I am willing to pay more for good service, with my boat and every other aspect of my life, so if I have a bad experience, even repeated bad service, it is my option to take my business elsewhere and let others know when the subject comes up. I do not go out of my way to bash anyone, but if it comes up, I will throw my experience in the mix for others to form their own decision.

...oh well, I guess I don't qualify as "nice people"... now that's funny.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-20-2007, 11:12 AM Reply   
NUN YA, the way that you have conducted yourself on this site has nullified your opinion in my mind. I don't think it is wrong to ask if someone has ever had a problem with DG marine, as was asked in the other thread. For some reason you are wound up so tight about this that is makes you look like a fool. Now why would I want to take any advice from someone who is making a fool out of themselves.
Old     (gofrogyourself)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-21-2007, 1:35 AM Reply   
"Opinion" is the key word.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-21-2007, 5:21 PM Reply   
classic, we all knew you were a freakin joke anyway
Old     (gofrogyourself)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-22-2007, 6:08 PM Reply   
awwww....don't get so upset Rick
Old     (skier86)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-22-2007, 6:50 PM Reply   
It looks like NUN YA thread count is growing.