Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (tdeneka)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-23-2010, 10:52 AM Reply   
Hey WW photo/video folks, I would like to sell a Canon GL2. This is the same camera that recorded the first five years of the world famous PumpkinHead BoardFest!!

As you know, this camera is not HD, but is a high end 3-CCD camera that records exceptional video, including 16:9 anamorphic. I bought it new in 2003, and have shot a whole 15-20 hours on it. It is in perfect working order. I simply haven't been using it much lately (at all really). I also want to see if I really need a dedicated video camera since I bought myself a 7D.

Whole package consist of:

GL2 camera
2 Batteries (Canon BP-945 (4500mAh) and BP-915 (1500mAh))
2 Chargers (Canon CA-920 (AC Charger) and CACB910 (DC 12V car charger)
AC adaptor for using camera without battery
Canon WD-58H 58mm 0.7x Wide Angle Converter Lens (includes hood and cap; hood set screw is missing piece to hold in place)
Tamrac bag
2 UV Filter (one canon brand on camera, another cheapo on back of wide angle lens to protect)
Anti-wind noise foam microphone thingy
Remote control
Shoulder strap
Large eye cup
Firewire cable

I looked at BH and tallied current prices for everything new and it came to ~$2500. I would like to get ~$1000 (+shipping from 14870) for the lot of it.

Here are some pictures, let me know if you need additional shots of anything.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Old     (tdeneka)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-06-2010, 10:55 AM Reply   
Any interest at all? Maybe I should just donate to a school or something . . . .