Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    cstare1212            07-24-2010, 11:21 PM Reply   
I'm looking to buy a new board, probably the 2010 Ronix One board and bindings, but I haven't been able to find many reviews at all. Anyone ridden one of these? Your thoughts?
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-25-2010, 7:25 AM Reply   
I rode it the other day. It was ok. a lil on the loose side. I liked it. Im currently on last years Ibex so.
Old     (waketowake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-25-2010, 7:59 AM Reply   
Yea i have both. I really like it tons of pop. but after about 10 sessions a clip fell of on the bindings, apparently a pretty common problem. I called ronix, and they had a new clip there in 2 days. Oh and the white on white combo looks sick.
Old    cstare1212            07-25-2010, 10:44 PM Reply   
also, anyone know if the white on white will get dirty lookin? I live in Texas and the lakes down here aren't exactly crystal clear...
Old     (bcail)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-26-2010, 7:23 AM Reply   
My son rides one and really like it.

He has the white on white and it is holding it's color very well in our stained waters.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-26-2010, 9:13 AM Reply   
I've ridden that exact setup and like it. Agree that the board is a little loose, but I prefer that feel.
Boots were small on me (length wise by maybe a half size), but still were comfortable and very snug all the way around.

On a side note, the setup looks amazing together. Very clean
Old     (jonnymatrix5)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-27-2010, 9:30 AM Reply   
What up Cameron, I just picked up this exact setup a few weeks ago, I love it. It is a little bit loose and takes a few pulls to get used to but once you do its freakin awesome! The pop is awesome, landings are smooth, and the bindings are comfy as hell! I got a smokin deal on my gear, all 2010 stuff. Let me know and I can put you in touch with where I got it. I'm not sure what he has left but can assure you, you will not find better price... I looked everywhere and was even cheaper than buying with my local shops employee discount!

Btw, I am riding the Red one w/ black bindings... looks sick!
Old     (waketowake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-27-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
i ride in saltwater and its still white. Oil doesn't even stop it!...jk
Old     (RYDEAZ11)      Join Date: May 2010       07-27-2010, 3:41 PM Reply   
I rode the 2010 One last weekend. By buddy just bought it. I have the 2010 Watson and last year road the 2009 Lyman. Completely different feel then the watson and lyman. Real loosey goosey on the water.....But I kinda liked it!
Old    HunterHudd            07-29-2010, 3:01 PM Reply   
i live down here in Texas too, and i love my One! but it does get really dirty, its still a nice white under the bindings but it has gotten a bad yellow tint on it from the water
Old    cstare1212            07-30-2010, 1:20 AM Reply   
yeah Hunter, thats what i was afraid of. Im really tossed up between getting the white on white or the limited red board with black bindings. Theyre both sick but that white on white is so clean lookin