Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-22-2007, 3:55 PM Reply   
Yea Boys!!!! Nice pics, you guys were rockin all weekend. Loved hanging out with you guys. Hope we all keep in touch. Thanks for all the beers and cheers. -Geoff
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-22-2007, 4:35 PM Reply   
Geoff-It was a pleasure hanging with you this past weekend and at the demo days here in TN. Hopefully we can work something out with you bringing some of your boys in for a few days and hitting the house boat!!!

OH BY THE WAY, LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-22-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
Geoff - What up boy? Guess you are back in Cali. now. Hope things are going well man! Definitely good times and look forward to doing it again. Remember this, SoHo baby!
Upload
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       05-23-2007, 9:28 AM Reply   
wow...you cant ask for better riding conditions than that...beautiful...hey im at appstate in boone nc and have been over to the s. holston lake so if anyone rides over there and is looking for someone to ride with give me a shout.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-23-2007, 7:59 PM Reply   
hey everybody,this post lookin better all the time more people hitin it!! GA. was good times for sure glad you guys were able to come.Next year we might just take a tour bus! Hey dillion good to hear from you, we going to travel to soho to try to do something with those cbk boys--they aint right!! hope to see you there. Im pretty sure all the gang will be out on the water this weekend....BUT my wife has us going to the beach.... so I will be drinkin salt water instead of good ol lake cherokee. But i will make up for it next week......Hey ED good to hear you on hear...about marvin , ithink he took the drysuit with him but didnt unpack it, what a peckerhead. will try to catch you next weekend david , look forward to checking out your ride. hey brad read your other post on church --right on ,would like to talk to the idiot who put it down,,,glad you and the family enjoyed the tour. it was cool meeting all the people we hung out with ,those are great memories.gotta go will holler later---rod
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-24-2007, 5:21 PM Reply   
dont worry rodney ill drink plenty of the lake for you this weekend i figure i would leave a little left for you next weekend. hopefully i can get marvin out i would say he doesnt no what cherokee tastes like he doesnt seem to crash any. maybe one day i can grow up to wakeboard like him. wishfull thinking i guess but we all need goals.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-24-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
Well I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!! I can't wait for it to start. Just everyone be careful and have fun and GO BIG!!

Hey Ed, hopefully will be down this Sat. to Cherokee to ride. Look forward to meeting you. I have been trying to see if Marvin and them are going out Sat. but he don't like to answer his phone!! :-)

Hey Nate, be sure and email me a pic of Chris's new Enzo. Can't wait to see it!!!
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-24-2007, 8:57 PM Reply   
So where on Cherokee does everybody hangout and where to put in? PM me if you don't want it public!
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-25-2007, 6:00 AM Reply   
I second Bradley's comments and wish everyone a fun and safe Memorial Weekend as well.

I'll be at the Masters part of the weekend, but on the lake Monday. Hope to see at least some of you out there!

Mike, I launch at the Quarryville boat ramp on 11W, just before Mooresburg. It would be on your left coming from Kingsport.

I believe Rodney/Marvin and some others launch down around German Creek, off Lake Shore Drive. Am I right guys?

Come join us sometime soon.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-25-2007, 7:33 AM Reply   
hey Mike O, Marvin and Rodney usually launch at German Creek or near the Bean Station school launch. They got some great places to ride that usually the water is pretty good, but I don't know how the water will be this weekend. Probably be a bunch of people out. I see in your profile that under "boat" that you are looking. Did you get rid of the malibu that you got under your profile? If you did you need to go and check out the Centurions in Kingsport at CBK. Nate and them will do you right and got some killer boats!!!

HEY NATE YOU LIKE THOSE LAST FEW COMMENTS ON HERE IN THIS MESSAGE?? A LITTLE PR FOR YOU!!!

Hey David I will give you a call, I am headed down to Cherokee on Sat. but may come back down on Monday. Would love to meet up with you guys.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-25-2007, 4:36 PM Reply   
Brad - Your check is in the mail!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-25-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
Sweeeeeeeet!! I haven't gotten a check from anyone other than unemploment for a few months now!!!

Nate, be sure and check your email, got some pretty good news that I need you to help me work on some things. If all goes good, then you will be moving another boat!!! Will explain more in email.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-25-2007, 6:32 PM Reply   
Hey Brad:

Good to hear from you again. My wifes brother and sister in law and the kids will be going out with us Monday...but they may only be out 3-4 hours.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Have fun on the lake Saturday!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-25-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
Hey David, good talking with you again today as well...You guys have fun this weekend and be careful. I will give you a call on Monday around 10am and let you know what our plans are.

Hey Rod, you guys have fun at the beach!!! Better take care of that little lady of yours.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-26-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
Guys, be real safe this weekend....lots of amateur boaters out that have no clue what they are doing.

Rodney - Have fun at the beach!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-26-2007, 8:33 PM Reply   
Great day on the water today down on Cherokee. Water temp ranged between 80-84!!! Lovin it!!

Hey Ed, thanks for the pull this evening, loved the boat!!! Look forward to doing it again soon.

Can't wait to hit the water again on Monday!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-28-2007, 5:17 PM Reply   
hey brad anytime you want a pull give me a call my season might be over i took a big header and really messed my right knee up you missed one heck of a crash. even if im out ill still be on the lake and get the boat out any time you are down here. just let me no.. give me a call.

hey marvin thanks for the hamburger sunday night i hope that ancher was big enough. let me no if you want some help with that deck over the weekend.

rodney you missed a great weekend down here did you ever find you a pull in the intercoastal. im sure you had a great time there. and hope your drive back was good i no traffic was hell around NC TN line today
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-28-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
Great weekend for us at Soho! Hope you guys enjoyed yours too.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-28-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
We had a great time at the Masters!

Here some pictures of Shaun Murray & Erik Ruck with my wife and daughter... Another picture of my son Brandon & a friend with Danny Harf.

Also a picture of Phillip Soven on his way to winning the Masters title.

Hope everyone had a good Memorial weekend!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-28-2007, 7:59 PM Reply   
Well is there anyone else out there that is as beat as I am? This weekend wore me out, but was "totally" worth it!! I will try to get a few pics posted from it soon.

Hey David, glad you guys had a great trip. Tried to call your cell phone today but got voicemail. I will get down that way soon.

Hey Rod, appreciate you letting us use the boat this weekend. I know that you didn't miss it!!

ALSO LOOKS LIKE I AM POST NUMBER 100. DOES THAT MEAN I WIN THE FREE RONIX SETUP NATE???
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-29-2007, 4:07 PM Reply   
Hey Brad, Sorry I missed your call Monday. I had a boat load (maxed out), with family all day Monday. I rode to German Creek to see if I could spot you or Marvin.

Catch up with you later.

Have a great week everyone!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-29-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
hello guys,made it home today about 4:00 speed limit from the east coast is now 85-90 !!----feels good to be home!! I know everybody is tired but IM ready to ride!!! Brad im glad you and ed hooked up and rode , marvin was telling me today about Eds knee - hope he can get better for the weekend. sorry i missed you this weekend david hope to see you this weekend. CBK hope you guys had a good weekend also feels like its been a month since i been on the water.. Will stop buy this week to get more stuff. feel like im 5 yr old and you are a toys r us store...wife is gonna kill me..........shhhhhhhh!!!on the surf board and board racks!!! talk at everybody later, rod
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-30-2007, 1:19 PM Reply   
hey rodney glad your back i dont know when ill be back on water right now my knee is pretty messed up but hey if nothing else im an extra 200lbs of movable ballast. new boat shipped today will be in ktown monday so ill probably pick it up next friday our sat morning and even if i got to strap a 2+4 to my leg with bailing wire i plan on riding that weekend even if its just inside the wake. any way if you are heading up towards johnson city anytime this week give me a call i have some stuff up there to pickup. check in with me....ed
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2007, 4:18 PM Reply   
Well another weekend has arrived!! Raining right now here at the house, and hate to see it rain, but we need some...

Anyway I probably won't be on the water this weekend, gonna spend some time with the family. Might head over to Wing Deere Park though and check out the tournament. For all of you that will be on the water, have fun, and go big!!

By the way, I have a 2000 Ford Ranger for Sale if you know anyone that is interested. Email me for more details.