Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-05-2007, 7:18 PM Reply   
Is there going to be a DRA comp on the 16th still
Old     (h20diva)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-06-2007, 6:53 AM Reply   
Yes, we will be there!

Expert and Outlaws must be registered by Noon. All other divisions, must be register by 9:30am. Registration opens at 8am.
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-06-2007, 7:45 AM Reply   
Can't wait! I can honestly say I have never had a bad time at a DRA event! Even when it rained, all muddy, cold....still had a blast!
Old     (ynot)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-06-2007, 10:12 AM Reply   
Wow i love DRA!!! The first people smart enough to let the Experts and Outlaw register later then the other classes. Way to go DRA, cant wait for the next contest!!!!!

If any of your have not been to one of their contests, you need to go check it out. Run by the coolest people around and has the best riders on the delta.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 10:34 AM Reply   
Tony,

Your way to kind, you guys are the whole reason we do it. We look to you guys to help us make the events the best format and place to be. All your suggestions are welcomed. Huge congrats on your riding at the Pro Tour stops.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       06-06-2007, 11:34 AM Reply   
dang im gunna have to miss this one because i will be camping at shasta. o well tear it up guys
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-06-2007, 3:57 PM Reply   
Can't wait for the 16th. im gunna be practicing this weekend and a little the next. Thanks alot DRA!