Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (mike_baione)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-19-2005, 5:51 PM Reply   
Has anyone had this problem but me? Seems like an easy way to learn 360 with out a handle pass. I want to try it again but am a little nervous. Any tips.
Old    murrayair            09-19-2005, 6:29 PM Reply   
I would just go for the handle pass 360. I tend to get off-axis when I go wraped. Not that I'm any good at 3's, but that's just my experience.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-19-2005, 10:21 PM Reply   
I couldn't get it until I snapped the small handle in a bit, I did get caught up in it when I was wearing a hawiaan shirt flapping behind me but that's the only time, and that was my fault, I'd go for a wrap and end up holding onto my diamond for all that I was worth.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-19-2005, 10:36 PM Reply   
Mike it will help you learn the rotation. Slow the boat down to about 18 or as slow as you can get it to go with a clean wake. Get into the wrapped stance. Let the boat pull you in to the wake and do a small light jump and let go when your in the air count to one then let your self unwind. You can do this one wake. All you need is a soft edge. The slower the better you might want to take your fins off and slow the boat way down to like 12 to 15 and do surface wrapped 360s it will help you get the feel of the rotation. Most of all do it when you feel your ready you will know when the time is right.
Old     (mike_baione)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-19-2005, 11:45 PM Reply   
Nice. Thanks for the reply's. On Wendsday i will try that slow the boat down surface idea, thanks. Riding regular stance i have been trying wake to wakes rotating counterclockwise and attemting a handle pass from my right to left hand on both toe and heelside, is this right?