Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-11-2005, 9:51 AM Reply   
We are renting a houseboat at Antlers resort Lake Shasta June 13th - 17th. I am pretty much the only one who really likes to Board. If anyone would like to come out and ride that would be great. I am beginner - intermediate and would like some help and pointers on getting better. I was thinking about taking some lessons but then I thought, geeeezo I bet there are some pretty good boarders down in the Shasta area. I have a nice boat and all the equipment so let me know.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-11-2005, 10:22 AM Reply   
Ok i will see you there then, im in chico it's about an hour or a lil more away, if you want just email me and ill give you my number and we can keep in touch till then, talk to you later.
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-11-2005, 12:41 PM Reply   
Daniel:
Greg here, I'm down with going to shasta that weekend. I use to live in Redding so I know the lake, We always look for chances to go a ride the sleeper. So keep in touch as it gets closer. Me and my group, can meet up somewere on the lake.
e-mail me address is on my profile.
Old     (sordave)      Join Date: May 2002       02-11-2005, 1:28 PM Reply   
If you can stick around the 18th and 19th, there is an INT competition at Silverthorne. We will be down that weekend (probably Thursday). You can practice all week and then enter the competition to show off what you learned. There is not many people in the masters or veterans division.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-11-2005, 4:45 PM Reply   
Dave, I suck nobody would want to watch me ride. I pretty much just carve around and jump the wake a tad nothing big. I would like to go wake to wake and maybe do some grabs and 180's this summer.