Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       12-27-2003, 6:08 PM Reply   
Saw the white/blue SAN loaded with good riders in drysuits, a couple Tige's, a sweet Supra and a couple others.

Can you believe we were the only Toyota out there?
Glad to see some of you were bustin cuz I sure wasn't. Gonna start riding with bag over head.

Water was cold, but GOOOOOOD !
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-27-2003, 10:04 PM Reply   
I was in the white and blue SAN, with Troy (his boat) Chris Stack, Erica and her dad Marc. I don't know who those other people were.
Old    iewc            12-28-2003, 10:58 AM Reply   
What up thane. Does anyone know if anyone is riding this week at Elsinore or...
Let me know
Geoff (909) 917-7501
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-28-2003, 11:45 PM Reply   
ya derek, i actually saw you on towin' on the 91 on the way out and mentioned that i'd seen you post on wakeworld and i thought you'd be showing up at the lake. erica, troy and thane were busting out the rolls - i just busted out a rib! lol.
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       12-29-2003, 6:04 AM Reply   
...neeeed heater...shower...drysuit...paper bag...bindings that don't hurt to get into...wind deactivator...
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-29-2003, 12:52 PM Reply   
The lake was really nice this weekend. Saturday was good and Sunday was even better. Hard to believe we shared it with only one other wakeboard boat on Sunday and not a breath of wind all day. I love winter!

Chris... How is the rib??? I am trying to get that image of you pushing it back into place out of my head. When can you ride again?

Geoff .. Should be going out Thursday-Sunday if I don't go to Mammoth.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-29-2003, 2:51 PM Reply   
don't know how long i'll be out. im assuming at least a couple of weeks. last time i bruised my sternum/rib snowboarding i was sore for 6 weeks! i'll be back at it as soon as i can of course. good to hear you guys had a good time sunday.

derek - i asked in the other thread, were you the one trunkin' it that day? or at least wearing a shorty? some nut was out there riding in a heater shirt and shorts...
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-29-2003, 5:22 PM Reply   
what's up geoff? long time no see man. I got your number. If I hook up a pull I'll give you a call.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       12-29-2003, 5:25 PM Reply   
Troy, Mammoth is epic right now. Lots of powder and it's still dumping. And it's nice light powder too, currently 20 degrees at Main Lodge and DUMPING.
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-02-2004, 9:41 PM Reply   
Chris, no trunkin for me. Fullsuit, but wetsuit, and no gloves.

Bill J - Just got home from June Lake. Got DUMPED on yesterday, and it started again about noon today. I'd say we got two feet during the day yesterday. Didn't ride, though. Go figure.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-02-2004, 10:15 PM Reply   
derek, I'm still up in Mammoth so I know exactly what you're saying - and it's still snowing tonite. Hopefully tomorrow will be epic and everything will open early cuz I have to drive home to make it to the Anaheim Supercross race!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-02-2004, 11:28 PM Reply   
man bill has the friggin life! :-)