Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2008, 9:19 PM Reply   
Spencer Norris, front man for WIT productions has been filming for his new vid, check out the footage from the Shasta shoot.

www.witproductions.wordpress.com
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-20-2008, 9:38 PM Reply   
Sick as always Spencer!!!! Cant wait to check out the new movie!

Great Post Randy. Whens this one coming out?
You going to be at Nationals?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-20-2008, 9:54 PM Reply   
WOW! Randy I just watched that again. ALEX IS ON POINT! That slim five was money! His opening double grab BOOTED fronstide five is sick! Good Work Alex!

Robby Caters gotta have one of the best bat wing blind threes in the business!

That D.Cook section looks amazing as always.
Old     (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-20-2008, 10:15 PM Reply   
that tail grab by D.Cook is straight up nasty
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-20-2008, 10:26 PM Reply   
sick
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-21-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
Randy, Spencer is on the right page with his stuff. It looks like it is going to be a very good video.
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-21-2008, 1:48 PM Reply   
I know that houseboat! Sweet video. I love the Little Backbone waterfall shots.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-22-2008, 7:06 AM Reply   
Sup Andy, Spencer's stuff just keeps getting better. Not sure on the release date, his past films have always premiered November, December. I know he was talking to some of the CIE guys about maybe doing something at Spring ride next year. Alex is coaching all this week, but I will pass on your stoke when I see him. BTW the slim chance wasen't a 5, he did get some on film from this trip and will most likely make the final film. D-Cook's nose poke was pretty sick. See you at Nationals.
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-24-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
Thankyou so much Spencer! The movie looks really good! reminds me of the good fun times we had! :] I liked the little glow ball from our techno night, that you through in between a couple riders! The Northwest boys have so much style! It was so fun to watch all of them ride! All the editing is really good and clean!