Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Was taught by you that all libs kids vote their parents wishes. Pretty sure you have written that 6, 7, 8, 10 times at least. So, now its not true?
When you believe that your parents existence is reliant on your voting pattern, that is true. Aka, if you believe your parents will be deported, you will vote to keep them there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Everyday their are more protests and less rioting, looting. They pendulum has swung back towards where it belongs, away from violence and back to peaceful protest, civil disobedience.

No mention by the right regarding the white supremist groups cosplaying antifa, pushing the boogaloo, their goal.
maybe 12 people out of thousands? Don't distract, it is democrats that are looting and rioting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Comprehension difficult?, increasing civil disobedience and protests less violence and looting. I dont see exhaustion in their eyes. I see more POC and white Americans joining, more non POC than in any previous protests.
I see a tired old racist spewing aggression on peacefully protesting Americans so he can play a reality tv role. Hiding in a bunker 5 stories below ground cause he is a snowflake. Surrounding himself with armed guardsman clearing the path of Americans with tear gas. The good is that he is writing his own exit. Vote.
Yep. Vote. If you want evil destructive democrats to lead, then vote democrat. If you want people who let children throwing fits dictate what they do, then vote democrat. If you want a evil anti US leadership, vote democrat.
If you want actual adults and people who are good for the country, vote republican. Pretty simple choice.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Comprehension difficult?, increasing civil disobedience and protests less violence and looting. I dont see exhaustion in their eyes. I see more POC and white Americans joining, more non POC than in any previous protests.
I see a tired old racist spewing aggression on peacefully protesting Americans so he can play a reality tv role. Hiding in a bunker 5 stories below ground cause he is a snowflake. Surrounding himself with armed guardsman clearing the path of Americans with tear gas. The good is that he is writing his own exit. Vote.
Better clean your sheets after that wet dream.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Trump really seems to have hit a sweet spot:
Still adding 20k cases a day and 1k per day dying
Total deaths at 110k and doesn't look like an end in site (just like the flu!)
Debt about to Crack 26T and budget deficit now at 3T
Large scale protests and riots
Stock market going well tho.

It's amazing to see what can be achieved with such powerful leadership, everybody is really pulling together to face the current challenges.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Trump really seems to have hit a sweet spot:
Still adding 20k cases a day and 1k per day dying
Total deaths at 110k and doesn't look like an end in site (just like the flu!)
Debt about to Crack 26T and budget deficit now at 3T
Large scale protests and riots
Stock market going well tho.

It's amazing to see what can be achieved with such powerful leadership, everybody is really pulling together to face the current challenges.
You yet again still do not understand how the US system over government works yet you try and influence our elections from a foreign soil.

110k deaths (which are not confirmed COVID deaths) is still less than the flu outbreak in the 1950's and they had a vaccine. Just shows how much your dementia has kicked in if you believe a person can save you or anyone from a virus outbreak.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2020, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You yet again still do not understand how the US system over government works yet you try and influence our elections from a foreign soil.

110k deaths (which are not confirmed COVID deaths) is still less than the flu outbreak in the 1950's and they had a vaccine. Just shows how much your dementia has kicked in if you believe a person can save you or anyone from a virus outbreak.
Oh sorry, did I blaspheme against the orange messiah? Waaaaaaaaaaaah.

Did the 1950 flu out break have a lockdown? Is covid death toll finished at 110k. No and no.

Plenty of counties have had better outcomes during covid than the USA thanks to superior leadership, you elected an malignant narcissist to lead you, now you count the cost.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh sorry, did I blaspheme against the orange messiah? Waaaaaaaaaaaah.

Did the 1950 flu out break have a lockdown? Is covid death toll finished at 110k. No and no.

Plenty of counties have had better outcomes during covid than the USA thanks to superior leadership, you elected an malignant narcissist to lead you, now you count the cost.
No. The Flu outbreak actually had a heads up and a vaccine. Again. You don't know how our government works. The president does not the power to do that unless the democrats want to vote to give him that power. why does it matter, facts have no bearings to radicals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
When you believe that your parents existence is reliant on your voting pattern, that is true. Aka, if you believe your parents will be deported, you will vote to keep them there.
How convenient king wishy-washy. AKA BS'er.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. Vote. If you want evil destructive democrats to lead, then vote democrat. If you want people who let children throwing fits dictate what they do, then vote democrat. If you want a evil anti US leadership, vote democrat.
If you want actual adults and people who are good for the country, vote republican. Pretty simple choice.
Seems the child in the WH has no problem sending out the ARMY to attack and dominate (his words) americans. How f-ing patriotic.
Same child thrrew a hissy fit after hiding in the WH basement so he surrounds himself with armed guardsmen chucking tear gas so he can look like a dictator. Yep, that is the American way aint it.
Adults....as a fat spoiled child runs the country into the ground. Vote early.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
maybe 12 people out of thousands? Don't distract, it is democrats that are looting and rioting.
It is also proud boys and several other far right groups looting. Film at 11.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2020, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The president does not the power to do that unless the democrats want to vote to give him that power.
You might want to give him a heads up, his rhetoric indicates differently.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-03-2020, 10:02 AM Reply   
There is also a huge spike in pneumonia deaths, not being counted in COVID numbers (the conspiracy theorists are having a field day, but it's unlikely anything untoward is going on other than severe lack of testing and coordination). So the infection and death rates are actually being underreported.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-03-2020, 11:00 AM Reply   
General Mad Dog Mattis: Trump is a threat to the Constitution

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dph_Z8e0T_6MiA
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How convenient king wishy-washy. AKA BS'er.
No. Go back and read the context of the discussion.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You might want to give him a heads up, his rhetoric indicates differently.
Rhetoric is not action.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2020, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Seems the child in the WH has no problem sending out the ARMY to attack and dominate (his words) americans. How f-ing patriotic.
Same child thrrew a hissy fit after hiding in the WH basement so he surrounds himself with armed guardsmen chucking tear gas so he can look like a dictator. Yep, that is the American way aint it.
Adults....as a fat spoiled child runs the country into the ground. Vote early.
As they should. The army is what is in control of the DC area, but again it is not in kalifornia so you don't really understand it.

Someone needs to dominate these criminals. Burning a looting is a democrat game.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-03-2020, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
wait until the toxicology report comes back on Floyd, it will be another riot on top of it all. Wait until the police cam is released. then there will be a fight in the other direction, and this entire thing will explode again. Its heading towards a civil war, just what some people want. not me, just stating, this will get out of control. way past what it is now. His past will bubble to the top, people will start to hear of his breaking and entering etc etc and then there will be more looting and damage.
Where do you get this civil war crap, watching Fox news again?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ding-safe-room
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-l...cold-civil-war
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bey...er-slams-trump
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mlb-u...-gun-rob-drake
http://www.newshounds.us/expect_fox_...in_2020_010120

But don't worry too much, Trump still has enough votes to win
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Last edited by joeshmoe; 06-03-2020 at 1:10 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2020, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
General Mad Dog Mattis: Trump is a threat to the Constitution

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dph_Z8e0T_6MiA
How unlucky is trump, he keep hiring these RINO democratic operatives by accident. Only the best people. Lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Rhetoric is not action.
it sure aint being a leader
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2020, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
As they should. The army is what is in control of the DC area, but again it is not in kalifornia so you don't really understand it.

Someone needs to dominate these criminals. Burning a looting is a democrat game.
Legally, the Army is to protect Americans from foreign enemies. They are not allowed to police Americans. Trump got away with having them ONLY in DC because DC isnt a state, no governor in DC. A governor has to request help, or give permission. So you dont really understand it.
Criming has no party affiliation its equal opportunity.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Criming has no party affiliation its equal opportunity.
An equal opportunity taken almost exclusively by democrats. Get the hell outa here with your BS. You couldn't be more transpaerently full of $hit. So sick of your parroted lies and misdirection attempts. If I wanna hear any of your crap, I'll turn on that pole-smoking Don Lemon or fudge-packing Anderson Cooper.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2020, 4:54 PM Reply   
Okay... This is outrageous. Libtard, ex-Obama official posts bail for a "highly-educated" libtard lawyer who fire bombed a police car. Ladies and gentlemen, behold your new democrat party:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...e-floyd-unrest
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2020, 6:19 PM Reply   
Indeed
Attached Images
 
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-03-2020, 6:51 PM Reply   
Wow crickets from the all the daily big mouth trump haters who post daily regarding how to stop looters, rioters, and terrorists without force.


SHOCKER!!!

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-03-2020 at 6:54 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-03-2020, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Wow crickets from the all the daily big mouth trump haters who post daily regarding how to stop looters, rioters, and terrorists without force.


SHOCKER!!!
You stop them preemptively by having a more fair society with adequate healthcare, education and path to success but I guess that ship has sailed.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-03-2020, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You stop them preemptively by having a more fair society with adequate healthcare, education and path to success but I guess that ship has sailed.
Again the answer with no answer. Lots of criticism with no solution , the usual.


Here is the perfect example off all the liberal idiots regarding these current times.

Name:  45AC5789-33E2-45D8-A557-B325DED248D6.jpeg
Views: 170
Size:  130.3 KB

Name:  F44DE9C8-41F2-41E1-9837-7A5D70BA1853.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  178.7 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2020, 12:10 AM Reply   
Enjoy the actual facts


https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-john-perazzo/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-04-2020, 1:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Again the answer with no answer. Lots of criticism with no solution , the usual.


Here is the perfect example off all the liberal idiots regarding these current times.

Attachment 45703

Attachment 45704
LOL NIMBY, its ok to burn other peoples sit, but not his. Does he not know its ok to loot and riot, because people are mad,
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-04-2020, 1:28 AM Reply   
"Still adding 20k cases a day and 1k per day dying"

Well if you would tell your Antifa buddies to riot from home maybe we could start seeing a decrease.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 2:22 AM Reply   
Trump not doing so well with the generals.

Revered General Mattis denounces Trump
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dph_Z8e0T_6MiA

General John Allen rips Trump's pathetic photo op
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/06/03...loyd-protests/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-04-2020, 2:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"Still adding 20k cases a day and 1k per day dying"

Well if you would tell your Antifa buddies to riot from home maybe we could start seeing a decrease.
this is a fact, and it will get worse, on top of stupidity, protesting by blocking police, allow the criminals to rob behind them.lol then a random rioter throughs a brick from the back, as they hide. children. They are all now irresponsible and should be ashamed. If they did not want the looting they would stop the protesting, or at least, cut it back to safe zones so the police can stop the looting. Looks like they want it. or they are stupid. you decides. Stupid or intentional? Both bad. and very sad
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
An equal opportunity taken almost exclusively by democrats. Get the hell outa here with your BS. You couldn't be more transpaerently full of $hit. So sick of your parroted lies and misdirection attempts. If I wanna hear any of your crap, I'll turn on that pole-smoking Don Lemon or fudge-packing Anderson Cooper.
So what you are saying is you are open to listening, that POC have something to say, needs to be heard. Yes, you are completely transparent, you are 100% emotional. I know tougher children. Go ahead, wind-up and toss some more gay slurs, makes you sound secure and oh so smart.
Many people say Gen. Mattis, you remember "Maddog", the grifters 2nd or 3rd Sec. of Defense... he has been transparent too.
“When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside,” Mattis wrote, before jabbing at Esper’s “battlespace” remark and condemning President Trump’s threat to invoke the Insurrection Act absent a request from state governors.

“We must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate, At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society,”
Mattis said that President Trump is deliberately trying to divide the country and has made a “mockery of our Constitution.”
We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Park. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution,” he said, concluding that America is no longer admired at home or abroad.

You should look it up and read his completely transparent statement on some quality media outlet of your choice.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 2:46 AM Reply   
Lol @ blaming covid cases on protests. The current increase in cases is stemming from lifting quarantine and idiots on Memorial Day Weekend. We have another week or so before there's a protest bump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 2:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Wow. Every libtard here needs to read that and then shut up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 2:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wow. Every libtard here needs to read that and then shut up.
Libtards are pretty bright they understand "consider the source".
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-04-2020, 3:00 AM Reply   
"Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens"

See I do learn something everyday. I had no idea we had a constitutional right to riot and loot!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 3:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So what you are saying is you are open to listening, that POC have something to say, needs to be heard. Yes, you are completely transparent, you are 100% emotional. I know tougher children. Go ahead, wind-up and toss some more gay slurs, makes you sound secure and oh so smart.
Many people say Gen. Mattis, you remember "Maddog", the grifters 2nd or 3rd Sec. of Defense... he has been transparent too.
“When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside,” Mattis wrote, before jabbing at Esper’s “battlespace” remark and condemning President Trump’s threat to invoke the Insurrection Act absent a request from state governors.

“We must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate, At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society,”
Mattis said that President Trump is deliberately trying to divide the country and has made a “mockery of our Constitution.”
We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Park. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution,” he said, concluding that America is no longer admired at home or abroad.

You should look it up and read his completely transparent statement on some quality media outlet of your choice.
Read what xstarider posted so you too can learn what most people have known for a long time, that the whole thing between cops and blacks is a farce. A BS narrative put out by democrats just to pander to blacks.

As for my “gay slurs,” those are merely just the slang for behaviors those two queers, by definition, actively take part in. It’s what defines who they admit to being. You just can’t take the truth. I’ve known infants tougher than you.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-04-2020, 3:04 AM Reply   
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 3:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Libtards are pretty bright they understand "consider the source".
Sure. Like the “highly educated” lawyer who threw fire bombs at the cop car?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 4:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You stop them preemptively by having a more fair society with adequate healthcare, education and path to success but I guess that ship has sailed.
They have all that. You can NOT be denied healthcare services. We spend a ton on education. Taking advantage of education starts in the home. The home is what is lacking in the black community as 75% of the families do not have a father in them. If you want to know why that is, look at the original intent and words of LBJ on what he was trying to do with the black community. The goal was to shut them up by giving them just enough to keep them enslaved but not enough to allow them to get out of their situation. Even with that, you have to look at places like Oakland which is in the heart or next to all of silicon valley. They have lived next to job thus wealth generation since the beginning. While the black community sat around and took the free candy, took drugs and gang banged murdering over 100 people per year per town around Oakland for generations, Asians and Hispanics have moved in and actually took jobs. Matter of fact, silicon valley to this day still has to import tech workers much of them directly off the boat while the black community continually wants to live a separate life and keep doing and saying the same crap they have since the 1960's. It is just like listening to Raider fan. Still talking about the ghost to the post and how they were screwed by the Steelers. Constantly living in the past.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You stop them preemptively by having a more fair society with adequate healthcare, education and path to success but I guess that ship has sailed.
One of the most ridiculous comments from you ever. All of that is free for the taking. The problem is their culture and you can’t legislate a culture. What the crap does healthcare have to do with any 20-year-old black guy being responsible, getting a job, getting married and having a family that stays together? Heck, you don’t even need an education for that. Just ambition and a desire to do the right thing. Not goin out, chasin ho’s and “keepin it real.” You think a free doctor visit is gonna fix that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Haha delta was posting about the same thing at the same time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Indeed
Are you want Wes saying that Trump grabbed you? You guys and your accusations. Just out of control.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Yep. I pretty much did that work myself on this or other post a few years ago. I came up with that the time that a cop is 6 times more likely to be killed by a black man than a cop was to kill a black man. Now it looks like it is up to 18.5 times more likely a black man kills a cop than a cop kills a black man.

This is the type of discussion the marxist black community does not want to have. If the take a knee crowd wants any sort of discussion, this has to be the very first point to be talked about about and acknowledged.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Sure. Like the “highly educated” lawyer who threw fire bombs at the cop car?
Turns out the firebomber and friends are part of an Arab, anti-Israel group.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
Yep, there's a tweet for that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dph_Z8e0T_6MiA
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Can you show us where Trump touched you?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2020, 5:15 AM Reply   
OH BOY


Yet another autopsy reveals reveals George Floyd died from CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST AND TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID 19, NOT SUFFOCATION OR STRANGULATION.

Just curious where the BLM protests were when good ol George home invaded a black family , held a pregnant woman at gunpoint by pressing a gun to her stomach and threatening to kill her baby and demanding he get their valuables or he’d shoot her and her baby ?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
OH BOY


Yet another autopsy reveals reveals George Floyd died from CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST AND TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID 19, NOT SUFFOCATION OR STRANGULATION.

Just curious where the BLM protests were when good ol George home invaded a black family , held a pregnant woman at gunpoint by pressing a gun to her stomach and threatening to kill her baby and demanding he get their valuables or he’d shoot her and her baby ?
https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george...s-union-chief/

Quote:
Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery two years earlier, and before that, had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm to drugs, the Daily Mail reported.
Again the black community hitches their wagon to the worst among them as proof they are being persecuted. After a while, is one to argue that maybe it is the best among them? I hold that it is not the best among them as I know many fine people, so you have to ask yourself as to what is going on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Candace Owens: "I DO NOT support George Floyd!" & Here's Why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74

Nails it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 6:23 AM Reply   
“I thought General Mattis’s words were true and honest and necessary and overdue,” (GOP Senator) Murkowski, the chair of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, said on her way to a vote in the Capitol Thursday. “When I saw Gen. Mattis’s comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we’re getting to the point where we can be more honest with the concerns we might hold internally and have the courage of our convictions and speak up.".

Asked if she could vote for Trump in the 2020 election, Murkowski admitted, “I am struggling with it. I have struggled with it for a long time.”


https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dph_Z8e0T_6MiA
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Libtards are pretty bright they understand "consider the source".

Yet another statement with no facts or data to support the claim. Simply a blank mind spoon fed garbage with no ability to form independent thoughts on actual data. The forced white guilt being rammed down your throat has blinded you once again proving quite the opposite of actually being bright. Your response shows your lack of willingness to accept cold hard facts in order to begin a discussion of the ACTUAL PROBLEM. Feel free to post the link from your left source that has the complete data set that disproves any the numbers listed in that article .


Look at the below slides of Chicago
IN ON SINGLE DAY MAY 31st

50 Shot
18 Killed

IN ONE ****ING DAY. 0 SHOT BY POLICE
I couldn’t even fit the one total in one screen shot. Blacks account for 29 percent of the population in Chicago. Yet they account for over 72 percent of the shooting deaths. 1243 shootings in Chicag, 5 by police in 2020 to date . That’s .004 percent. YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. .004 PERCENT Do I need to keep going with more factual data ?


Here are the actual stats

https://heyjackass.com/



Name:  0632A1ED-CD0D-4C39-8DCA-223F01D17E08.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  113.8 KB

Name:  99E1E08D-42C3-4ACF-ACDA-80746AF2EB0C.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  169.8 KB

Name:  E5C9090A-A154-401B-9990-BF0B78A0AB7B.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  167.6 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
“I thought General Mattis’s words were true and honest and necessary and overdue,” (GOP Senator) Murkowski, the chair of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, said on her way to a vote in the Capitol Thursday. “When I saw Gen. Mattis’s comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we’re getting to the point where we can be more honest with the concerns we might hold internally and have the courage of our convictions and speak up.".

Asked if she could vote for Trump in the 2020 election, Murkowski admitted, “I am struggling with it. I have struggled with it for a long time.”


https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dph_Z8e0T_6MiA
Yet she will. This is where it all gets hilarious. Not a single one of us really liked Trump as a person. Until your left wing media started putting him out front and center in hopes of hurting the Republican party, he was like 3rd or 4th. You gave him the voice and the audience and guess what, his message was what we wanted to hear. Keep trying to attack him and use your little hit pieces all you want. Trumps policies is what we are after, not Trump. You on the other hand have a extremely violent anti American base on your hands and it is wide open for everyone to see.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
XD someone's not paying attention
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Yet another statement with no facts or data to support the claim. Simply a blank mind spoon fed garbage with no ability to form independent thoughts on actual data. The forced white guilt being rammed down your throat has blinded you once again proving quite the opposite of actually being bright. Your response shows your lack of willingness to accept cold hard facts in order to begin a discussion of the ACTUAL PROBLEM. Feel free to post the link from your left source that has the complete data set that disproves any the numbers listed in that article .


Look at the below slides of Chicago
IN ON SINGLE DAY MAY 31st

50 Shot
18 Killed

IN ONE ****ING DAY. 0 SHOT BY POLICE
I couldn’t even fit the one total in one screen shot. Blacks account for 29 percent of the population in Chicago. Yet they account for over 72 percent of the shooting deaths. 1243 shootings in Chicag, 5 by police in 2020 to date . That’s .004 percent. YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. .004 PERCENT Do I need to keep going with more factual data ?


Here are the actual stats

https://heyjackass.com/



Attachment 45706

Attachment 45707

Attachment 45708
Been posting this for years on here. They are too stupid to understand it. Those who want to live in victim hood will never see that they are the enablers. You have guys where number 10 as a top line receiver got 10 years in prison for $600 of drugs (I am sure it was more than just the drugs). Holding up every little criminal that got themselves shot by police as a hero. They are not interested in facts. They are interested in pushing black marxism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
XD someone's not paying attention
playing plenty of attention. She is also the one who keeps playing the neutral card. It is a game. You only hope it is true. The reality is democrats are much much worse than Trump so when you have to weigh the situation, you get Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yet she will. This is where it all gets hilarious. Not a single one of us really liked Trump as a person. Until your left wing media started putting him out front and center in hopes of hurting the Republican party, he was like 3rd or 4th. You gave him the voice and the audience and guess what, his message was what we wanted to hear. Keep trying to attack him and use your little hit pieces all you want. Trumps policies is what we are after, not Trump. You on the other hand have a extremely violent anti American base on your hands and it is wide open for everyone to see.
Nailed it. Mic drop.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Yes, it is a game. And ya'll are sweating now that Hillary isn't the player on the other side of the board.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23B2VH
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yes, it is a game. And ya'll are sweating now that Hillary isn't the player on the other side of the board.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23B2VH
Yeah... until the first debate when it’s revealed that Biden can’t complete a sentence or starts talking about little boys playing with the hair on his legs etc etc etc. Even his own people will be discouraged to the point that they’ll stay home Nov. 3. Trump, narcissist bastard that he is, will land on his feet again. He’s too vain not to. He’s that bitter pill America will take because the libtard alternative is so scary.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
You almost sound convinced.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Read what xstarider posted so you too can learn what most people have known for a long time, that the whole thing between cops and blacks is a farce. A BS narrative put out by democrats just to pander to blacks.

As for my “gay slurs,” those are merely just the slang for behaviors those two queers, by definition, actively take part in. It’s what defines who they admit to being. You just can’t take the truth. I’ve known infants tougher than you.
Great, so now i understand that a leg to the neck for 8 and a half minutes is just a farce. Cool. You should let all those who disagree what you think understand the facts. I hear there may be another 10,000 in LA tonight. C'mon down, spread the truth.

I didnt know the sexual preference of Lemon and Cooper, nor do i care.. Guess it makes some difference to you. Many people say there are no gay republicans... until they get caught smoking pole.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-04-2020, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah... until the first debate when it’s revealed that Biden can’t complete a sentence or starts talking about little boys playing with the hair on his legs etc etc etc. Even his own people will be discouraged to the point that they’ll stay home Nov. 3. Trump, narcissist bastard that he is, will land on his feet again. He’s too vain not to. He’s that bitter pill America will take because the libtard alternative is so scary.

I used to think debates mattered but now not so much. I remember after the Palin/ Biden vp debate in 08 (which objectively sleepy joe dominated) hearing Palin sympathizers saying that she had won.

People hear what they want to hear and forgive their candidate all their foibles. I wouldn’t count on Trump to save himself by way of a one on one debate with anybody, even a candidate as week as Joe.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
^what shawn said

Also, markj's wife smokes some mean chocolate covered pole after having her fudge packed, lemmetellya!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Lots of posts attacking other people since the simple question was asked !!!!!!!!!!!



STILL NO ANSWER OR SOLUTION PRESENTED !!!


It’s just too easy to pick out the sheeple.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
Exercising your constitutional right to protest makes one an enemy to the constitution?
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Silly stuff the grifter calls "the enemy of the people". Facism 101.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
^what shawn said

Also, markj's wife smokes some mean chocolate covered pole after having her fudge packed, lemmetellya!
Stop confusing your daughters with my wife.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
^what shawn said

Also, markj's wife smokes some mean chocolate covered pole after having her fudge packed, lemmetellya!
You’re just bent out of shape because you know full well that your party’s evil is exposed for all to see now and it cost them yet another election. Loser. MAGA 2020!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-04-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Stop confusing your daughters with my wife.
I knew you were into kindergartners, sicko. And no, your wife is tough to forget (the lack of teeth being a good thing in this context!).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I knew you were into kindergartners, sicko. And no, your wife is tough to forget (the lack of teeth being a good thing in this context!).
Wow. You started them young.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
(xstarrider) Join Date: Jun 2007 Today, 5:40 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Libtards are pretty bright they understand "consider the source".

Yet another statement with no facts or data to support the claim. Simply a blank mind spoon fed garbage with no ability to form independent thoughts on actual data. The forced white guilt being rammed down your throat has blinded you once again proving quite the opposite of actually being bright. Your response shows your lack of willingness to accept cold hard facts in order to begin a discussion of the ACTUAL PROBLEM. Feel free to post the link from your left source that has the complete data set that disproves any the numbers listed in that article .
When you arrest someone, is there a place in your paperwork where you identify party of affiliation?
Are you telling me there are only Dems in jail? No rightys? No cops in jail?
Didnt the grifters campaign chairman get sentenced to 7 years in federal prison? Isnt Rep, (R) Duncan Hunter who the right elected while he was indicted and eventually sentenced to 3 years for theft?
Who is the publisher of your source? Its new to me.
BTW, i wrote, "consider the source", its good advice for all. Not sure why you take offense at something you practice daily.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yes, it is a game. And ya'll are sweating now that Hillary isn't the player on the other side of the board.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23B2VH
Not too worried:

Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/09/u...poor-kids.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
When you arrest someone, is there a place in your paperwork where you identify party of affiliation?
Are you telling me there are only Dems in jail? No rightys? No cops in jail?
Didnt the grifters campaign chairman get sentenced to 7 years in federal prison? Isnt Rep, (R) Duncan Hunter who the right elected while he was indicted and eventually sentenced to 3 years for theft?
Who is the publisher of your source? Its new to me.
BTW, i wrote, "consider the source", its good advice for all. Not sure why you take offense at something you practice daily.
I guarantee on your boyfriend’s life that there are 50-100 times more libtards than conservatives in jail or prison. No one would even question that except a dishonest libtard like you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Great, so now i understand that a leg to the neck for 8 and a half minutes is just a farce. Cool. You should let all those who disagree what you think understand the facts. I hear there may be another 10,000 in LA tonight. C'mon down, spread the truth.

I didnt know the sexual preference of Lemon and Cooper, nor do i care.. Guess it makes some difference to you. Many people say there are no gay republicans... until they get caught smoking pole.
Happened to a white guy a few years ago and no outrage.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Exercising your constitutional right to protest makes one an enemy to the constitution?
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Silly stuff the grifter calls "the enemy of the people". Facism 101.
Funny that you and the rest of the world have been locked up for the last couple months. There goes your theory.

So what you are saying is if we all crowd up and murder and loot, then the government has no rights under the constitution to stop us? Good to know. How many do we need to make this happen?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I guarantee on your boyfriend’s life that there are 50-100 times more libtards than conservatives in jail or prison. No one would even question that except a dishonest libtard like you.
More emotional whining and gay slurs. Your family must be proud of the man you have become.

Where are your stats to back up your empty claim.

Point out where i have been dishonest. Ive asked you half a dozen times at least. So far you havnt come up with anything.

Seems all you do is make emotional comments with zero facts, hmmm, im sure there is a word for that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny that you and the rest of the world have been locked up for the last couple months. There goes your theory.

So what you are saying is if we all crowd up and murder and loot, then the government has no rights under the constitution to stop us? Good to know. How many do we need to make this happen?
The constitution isnt "my theory". I havnt been locked up, ive been "safer at home" and its true that is where i and my family is safer.
I dont think you are paying attn. I did not say anything at all about killing or looting, but im open to that convo too. I only said it is our 1st amendment right to protest, for the press to report, freedom to choose my religion, .....
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-04-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not too worried:

Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/09/u...poor-kids.html
Lots of black and brown students are much, much smarter than you, Delta, I know a few, sorry for telling you the truth! By the way, are you the one that thinks the world is only 10,000 years old? Scientist have determined that the Niagara Falls of today took 10,000 years to get to its present location.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 8:37 AM Reply   
A few here seem to have a problem understanding what the discussion is.
I am for the right to protest.
I am not for nor am I ok with rioting, looting, murder.... clear?
Please dont confuse my push for our freedoms (or dislike of the grifter) with supporting criminal behavior. I have yet to hear or see anyone saying its cool to loot. I havnt.
This should be black and white to understand.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Lots of black and brown students are much, much smarter than you, Delta, I know a few, sorry for telling you the truth! By the way, are you the one that thinks the world is only 10,000 years old? Scientist have determined that the Niagara Falls of today took 10,000 years to get to its present location.
I won't say you are too stupid to have this discussion, so I will simply go with wilful ignorance. I am not sure you are able to judge who is smart or not as you don't even know what my stances are and that is not one of them. What does black or brown students being smart have anything to do with anything? I have seen many smart people being manipulated at an emotional level or on a fear level. Smartest man in the world was at the becon of Hitler to run his rocket program. Funny, a rocket scientist being bossed around by a corporal/ art school failure.

How does that refute that black culture and current/past democrat culture is extremely violent and yet again proved it again this week.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us