Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-17-2017, 3:06 PM Reply   
Lol Trump gets an early start on his weekend - back in Florida by 3:30pm. Been in office a month and already taken 3 vacations to Florida at around 3 mil a pop. Nice!
Old    deltahoosier            02-17-2017, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You clearly don't understand who ISIS is if you're argument is that ISIS is not in control of Iraq. They are from Iraq. They are the old army of Iraq that Bush pushed out. Again, clueless posts from you. Now Google this like you did water vapor and come back and explain what I just explained in a slightly different way to appear like you knew.
Get over yourself. What more do you want to know about water vapor. It either goes acidic from contamination or more gets in the atmosphere or it doesn't. What is their really to know except it has a bigger contribution to warming than CO2. You seem to be angry that I was able to prove my point through google, but are not able to contradict my point. I am the one who brought the water vapor issue to the table for the discussion in the first place. CO2 is plant food. Water and O2 (with other mixed gases) keeps us alive. Remember, I am not the one who is willing to sell my countries freedom down the tube over water vapor like you are.

You really think the ex Iraqi army is in Syria and Lebenon? Not likely. The regular Army of Iraq were conscripts. You may have some military leaders who are hard liners but the regulars are not. Besides, I thought that there were no terrorists in Iraq.
Old    deltahoosier            02-17-2017, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You clearly don't understand who ISIS is if you're argument is that ISIS is not in control of Iraq. They are from Iraq. They are the old army of Iraq that Bush pushed out. Again, clueless posts from you. Now Google this like you did water vapor and come back and explain what I just explained in a slightly different way to appear like you knew.
And no. They are not in control of Iraq. They made some local pushes in areas and they have been squashed for the most part from the articles I have read. They still have elections and a representative government which is rare in the middle east.

Saying ISIS is in control of Iraq is like saying democrats control America. No they only burn down, keep minority populations destitute, and murder each other by the thousands in the cities they control, but overall they are not in control of America.
Old    deltahoosier            02-17-2017, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You clearly don't understand who ISIS is if you're argument is that ISIS is not in control of Iraq. They are from Iraq. They are the old army of Iraq that Bush pushed out. Again, clueless posts from you. Now Google this like you did water vapor and come back and explain what I just explained in a slightly different way to appear like you knew.
One more. So I take it that your behind Obama's destabilization of those other countries? You guys have been very silent on that topic? Is that something that we need to not talk about or should be get back to lighting fires and busting in buildings to keep Jewish, Gay, Foreigners from having a forum to speak?
Old    deltahoosier            02-17-2017, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol Trump gets an early start on his weekend - back in Florida by 3:30pm. Been in office a month and already taken 3 vacations to Florida at around 3 mil a pop. Nice!
Just think. 7 more years of your daily Trump watch. You are going to be exhausted.

If you don't mind, I want to know the next time he farts. Need to know if it is a giggler fart or a SBD?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-17-2017, 4:23 PM Reply   
I'm sure Obama could have done alot better.

Now lets talk about the present. You Trumpers need to start defending Trump based on Trump, not based on Obama or Hillary. They are both gone and irrelevant in the conversation today.

Trump has nominated a bunch of foxes to guard the hen house and you Trumpers need to either defend those decisions or switch sides.
So far what we KNOW is that the following:
The Russians had a concerted effort to manipulate our election.
One of Trumps top guys had conversations with Russian spies before taking before starting the job, lied about it to the VP and Trump knew about it for two weeks but only fired him after the information was made public.
6 Trump staffers have been let go because they could not pass the security screening.
The GOP doesn't want to open an investigation into any possible issues with the white house and the Russians, though they had 33 thorough investigations into Bengazi.

These are facts, defend your man.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-17-2017, 4:24 PM Reply   
What do you think Regan would think of Trump and his current policies?
Old    deltahoosier            02-17-2017, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I'm sure Obama could have done alot better.

Now lets talk about the present. You Trumpers need to start defending Trump based on Trump, not based on Obama or Hillary. They are both gone and irrelevant in the conversation today.

Trump has nominated a bunch of foxes to guard the hen house and you Trumpers need to either defend those decisions or switch sides.
So far what we KNOW is that the following:
The Russians had a concerted effort to manipulate our election.
One of Trumps top guys had conversations with Russian spies before taking before starting the job, lied about it to the VP and Trump knew about it for two weeks but only fired him after the information was made public.
6 Trump staffers have been let go because they could not pass the security screening.
The GOP doesn't want to open an investigation into any possible issues with the white house and the Russians, though they had 33 thorough investigations into Bengazi.

These are facts, defend your man.
We are talking about the present. In the present, you democrats are bitching and moaning about every fart that is let. This is how things work. You guys got to drive and now we are driving. I don't have to defend anything because I am perfectly happy at the moment. On the other hand, you are in the situation you are in because of your radicalism and internationalism at the expense of the working class American.

I don't even care if any of those things you brought up are true or a big deal at this point. WHY? Because everything has been a big deal to you so I really don't know what is a big deal anymore. All I know is you will most likely firebomb something else in a few days so what will be different?

News flash. All foreign governments try and influence our elections. That is why we try to pass laws against finance from foreign governments in our process. You want to know what possibly kept the Russians from influencing the vote? Hillary following the law for starters. Hillary not being Hillary in general. Hillary not telling hard working miners that she was going to shut them down in the name of the fake environmental god. Hillary actually acting like she cared would middle America. Hillary not telling Americans that she wanted to keep them from owning guns. And the list goes on and on.

So you can keep telling me the Russians are a big deal and I really don't give a flying F$*k. So are the Chinese who we actually fought in two wars. So is Islam who has fought us in wars and are partially responsible for the establishment of the modern Marine Corp. Heck Islam has been trying to destroy western culture for over 1000 years. So no. The Russians don't bother me. They only bother you because A) it is something to complain about B) Hillary lost.
Old    deltahoosier            02-17-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
What do you think Regan would think of Trump and his current policies?
Don't know. Trump has only been in office for one month. Same as you should do. Wait and find out something real, then complain.

I know that Reagan shut down illegal protestors harshly. Even sent in the national guard to take care of them. He fired Air Traffic Controllers for an illegal strike. He made the Russians believe that he meant business when it came to them thinking we would use deadly force in dealing with situations. He also worked closely with them when they signaled they had enough.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-17-2017, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
long rant... Hillary hillary hillary... rant
So to answer my question: you refuse to defend your man.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-17-2017, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
And no. They are not in control of Iraq. They made some local pushes in areas and they have been squashed for the most part from the articles I have read. They still have elections and a representative government which is rare in the middle east.

Saying ISIS is in control of Iraq is like saying democrats control America. No they only burn down, keep minority populations destitute, and murder each other by the thousands in the cities they control, but overall they are not in control of America.
Hey man, I'll just leave this google search for you here. Again you show yourself to be completely clueless on the topic and start reaching for things. Read up. They may not be in control of Iraq but the invasion led to ISIS no matter what you wanna say about it.

Obama's decisions in hindsight were awful. But in the moment there weren't many people fighting him on his decisions in other countries in the middle east. Just as there were people wrong on both sides of the Iraw war. I'm simply telling you that the Iraq war fundamentally started ISIS. So even if they currently aren't in control of Iraq, that isn't much to be proud of considering Iraq spawned the boogie man you guys are ****ting yourselves over.

Google this
is isis the old iraqi army

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/...-islamicstate/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.0afb11dbe37e
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-17-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
We are talking about the present. In the present, you democrats are bitching and moaning about every fart that is let. This is how things work. You guys got to drive and now we are driving. I don't have to defend anything because I am perfectly happy at the moment. On the other hand, you are in the situation you are in because of your radicalism and internationalism at the expense of the working class American.

I don't even care if any of those things you brought up are true or a big deal at this point. WHY? Because everything has been a big deal to you so I really don't know what is a big deal anymore. All I know is you will most likely firebomb something else in a few days so what will be different?

News flash. All foreign governments try and influence our elections. That is why we try to pass laws against finance from foreign governments in our process. You want to know what possibly kept the Russians from influencing the vote? Hillary following the law for starters. Hillary not being Hillary in general. Hillary not telling hard working miners that she was going to shut them down in the name of the fake environmental god. Hillary actually acting like she cared would middle America. Hillary not telling Americans that she wanted to keep them from owning guns. And the list goes on and on.

So you can keep telling me the Russians are a big deal and I really don't give a flying F$*k. So are the Chinese who we actually fought in two wars. So is Islam who has fought us in wars and are partially responsible for the establishment of the modern Marine Corp. Heck Islam has been trying to destroy western culture for over 1000 years. So no. The Russians don't bother me. They only bother you because A) it is something to complain about B) Hillary lost.
Do you think you'll ever join the rest of the world in the 21st century? I find it very hypocritical that you lecture people on Christianity out of one side of your mouth while you defend a liar out of the other side. Be consistent or give the Jesus talk a rest.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-17-2017, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Don't know. Trump has only been in office for one month. Same as you should do. Wait and find out something real, then complain.

I know that Reagan shut down illegal protestors harshly. Even sent in the national guard to take care of them. He fired Air Traffic Controllers for an illegal strike. He made the Russians believe that he meant business when it came to them thinking we would use deadly force in dealing with situations. He also worked closely with them when they signaled they had enough.
Ahh yes, lets bring up shooting protestors in the back with buck shot shall we? Or when they basically used Vietnam tactics and spread chemicals over the city by helicopter?

I actually don't mind Reagan and I do think he played a huge role in getting Gorbachev to come to his senses, but I wouldn't bring up what he did to the protestors.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Did you feel that way when Bush did it?

What make you think that Trump will not do that? Successful business people surround themselves with smart people to collect the data and come up with plans with each departments different biases in mind. The top executive has to make a decision if those plans meet the objectives of the direction of the company/ country. The executive staff may argue like cats and dogs about where they are going. At the end of the day, the executive has to stand up and take the heat and they get the reward. I think Trump has had to do that for years in his business dealings.

That is why it is easier for executives to be President than say a congressman. Congressmen don't have to really put their foot down and take action. It always ends up being a group effort and they never really have to take responsibility.
Bush Snr, yes i think that was probably the right call. Bush Jnr no, that was a mistake imo.

The reason i don't think trump will carefully consider anything is he just hasn't displayed the ability to calmly consider anything. Everything seems to be reactionary and bizarre
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 6:51 PM Reply   
Trump was very hesitant toward taking out Saddam. He is slso very against nation building. Everyone knows my opinion on these matters.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 8:15 PM Reply   
The LIBIOT's continue to bathe in fake news...
Attached Images
 
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 8:27 PM Reply   
Question: should Islam be held accountable for Radical Islam?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Question: should Islam be held accountable for Radical Islam?
Should moderate Christians be held responsible for the KKK and westboro Baptist Church?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 9:30 PM Reply   
OK, since we are answering questions with questions...

Should the Catholic Church have been criticized for their priest scandal?

Unlike the priest scandal, the actions of radical/fundamental/literal Muslims is FULLY supported but the scripture of the religion and the actions of their prophet.

Plus, by scale, the Islam problem is 1000s of times more significant in scale.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 9:55 PM Reply   
What is strange is that moderate Muslims are the most killed group by the radical/fundamentalist Muslims and yet they say almost nothing and they have almost no influence. Why is this?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 10:03 PM Reply   
Plus, if the KKK was relevant and terrorizing the USA/WORLD then I would think every avenue would be used to shut them down.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 10:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
OK, since we are answering questions with questions...

Should the Catholic Church have been criticized for their priest scandal? .
Yes. Unlike the other examples it is something they are directly responsible for
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 10:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
What is strange is that moderate Muslims are the most killed group by the radical/fundamentalist Muslims and yet they say almost nothing and they have almost no influence. Why is this?
Moderate Muslims get zero mainstream media, where would you expect to here it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-17-2017, 10:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Plus, if the KKK was relevant and terrorizing the USA/WORLD then I would think every avenue would be used to shut them down.
Yes probably true but did that make mainstream Christianity responsible for them?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 11:13 PM Reply   
The KKK is irrelevant. If they were creating international havoc claiming to be the ultimate followers of Jesus, the Christians would be speaking up in mass.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2017, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Unlike the other examples it is something they are directly responsible for
Nonsense.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-18-2017, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Question: should Islam be held accountable for Radical Islam?
No, you should judge someone by their beliefs and actions. Not by a 3rd party interpretation of their religion. Christians don't want to be judged by the fact they don't pay any attention to the actual teaching of their savior. Why should Muslims be judged if they don't pay attention to the actual teaching, as interpreted by the christian conservative, of their prophet?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-18-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
Again, white terrorism on the rise here eh? Those darn refugees though making our country unsafe though I tell you what!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...attack-n721881
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-18-2017, 11:58 AM Reply   
Holy cow! Figuratively speaking, Delta and GD not only have you libbies on the ground, they're stomping your heads in too. This is a bloodbath. Wow.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Holy cow! Figuratively speaking, Delta and GD not only have you libbies on the ground, they're stomping your heads in too. This is a bloodbath. Wow.
Fake news! Dishonest Christians! Sad!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2017, 2:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Nonsense.
If it is your position that moderate Muslims should be responsible for extremist Muslims then I would suggest you just widen your scope and say all moderate religion is responsible for all religious extremists. Otherwise you are just being a hypocrite. Not that hypocrisy is something Christians seem to have a problem with.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2017, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol Trump gets an early start on his weekend - back in Florida by 3:30pm. Been in office a month and already taken 3 vacations to Florida at around 3 mil a pop. Nice!
What's that, Trump has spent more on holidays in a month than Obama did in a year? Not bad for a guy who slammed Obama for taking holidays and said he wouldn't take holidays if he was in office. Not only is he stupid he is a hypocrite.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-18-2017, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Fake news! Dishonest Christians! Sad!
Sticks and stones...
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-18-2017, 6:44 PM Reply   
Moderate Muslims are in no way responsible for the actions of radical Muslims. Complicit or not, they are not responsible. Never the less, this serious problem for the civilized world can only be resolved by Muslims. No outside influence will fix this. Only Muslims can fix what Islam is producing. And, IMO, the civilized world has every right to ask Muslims to get their house in order.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-19-2017, 12:53 AM Reply   
I don't agree it can only be solved by Muslims, it has to be tackled by everyone doing there bit. If first world nations would stop invading 3rd world oil rich nations that would be a good start.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-19-2017, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No, you should judge someone by their beliefs and actions. Not by a 3rd party interpretation of their religion. Christians don't want to be judged by the fact they don't pay any attention to the actual teaching of their savior. Why should Muslims be judged if they don't pay attention to the actual teaching, as interpreted by the christian conservative, of their prophet?
Sounds like you're judging all Christians by the actions of some Christians.What is a Christian? Where are these so called Christians failing? As far as judging Muslims God's word explains that clearly. God is the only true judge. As a true Christian we are commanded not to judge others,but to love others.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-19-2017, 9:16 AM Reply   
I hope the Swedes are doing okay.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-19-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
I hope the Swedes are doing okay.
I wonder if the reports of Sweden essentially saying "WTF?" are fake news? Probably. Sad.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-19-2017, 10:27 AM Reply   
Yes, our hearts go out to the swedes. Oh, as i was talking about earlier
Attached Images
  
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-19-2017, 10:31 AM Reply   
Fake news reports 7,000 people turned up for Donalds victory lap, I wonder how many people actually turned up? 100,000 probably, Donald will tell us soon
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 12:38 AM Reply   
Honestly Dane, as a fiscal conservative how do you feel about Trump spending $11.3 million in one month for 3 trips to Mar a Lago and his son to go South America to promote a new Trump tower? Obama's average was barely more than that PER YEAR.

Also curious what you think about the Dallas Morning News report on what's already happening in Texas with Trump's bluster on trade
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/co...attle-ranchers
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-20-2017, 10:10 AM Reply   
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/1...mp-border-wall
Old     (DCross)      Join Date: Jul 2016       02-20-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
I thought this was a wakeboarding website/forum?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 10:22 AM Reply   
Bahahaha. Wow Cliff that group needs to spend a few bucks on a decent website. And the article reads like a commercial lol. Could tell it was illegitimate just from the "interview" before looking up how little credibility this group has.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cent...ration_Studies
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCross View Post
I thought this was a wakeboarding website/forum?
You're in the "non-wakeboarding" section, broham.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-20-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
I agree with your web site comment. But, it does make an interesting point. How much does keeping illegals illegal cost the economy. If your answer is nothing....then I suggest that you visit a border town near you.
I do think that a rational discussion needs to had about status. amnesty, deport, or status quo. There seems to be only name calling and aggression
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-20-2017, 12:14 PM Reply   
Wes, do you realize that 1 million is 1 millionth of a trillion and we have a 20T debt? There is a much bigger picture than monthly incidentals.

With all changes there are winners and losers. NAFTA created a ton of USA workers as losers. Reversing bad ideas will create losers in the short term.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Dane, your math seems a little off.

Trump is averaging $10million/MONTH more than Obama which by my math is $120mil per year and nearly half a bil for his term.

Not a number to so flippantly discount, especially when it's going for biz trips to fill the Trump coffers. Reducing the debt starts with reducing the deficit (something Obama did consistently). Hope Trump follows suit.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2017, 11:55 PM Reply   
p.s. kudos to Trump on the McMaster pick. finally someone who's sharp and is not a yes man. Hope he lasts.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-24-2017, 4:36 PM Reply   
I am all for gay marriage and transgender acceptance but this is a great example of why liberal loon kumbaya logic fails miserably...

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-24-2017, 5:51 PM Reply   
So I take it you're fine with him spending half a billion (or a billion if two terms) on vacations and trips for private biz on the taxpayer dime?

How about wasting more taxpayer dollars going after states that have legalized marijuana? Not only is it an absurd waste of resources, but whatever happened to state rights? Guess that's only when convenient.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-24-2017, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I am all for gay marriage and transgender acceptance but this is a great example of why liberal loon kumbaya logic fails miserably...

The guy is citing Breitbart. While I don't agree with the CNN guy, I don't think many transgender women are PROUD of their penis and probably won't go around showing it off in a women's locker room. Also a strange locker room for 12 year olds to be in with a grown anybody whether or not they're the same sex or not so the whole argument is pretty much null. I know for any youth sports a grown ANYBODY couldn't be naked in the room with minors. So this entire thing is idiotic. Including the CNN guy.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-24-2017, 6:20 PM Reply   
I totally disagree with the concept that you ARE what you think you ARE at the moment. It leaves openings for massive abuse.

Tucker takes the gender-choice further and abuses this thimble brained liberal...

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-24-2017, 6:36 PM Reply   
Strange how Trump hasn't tweeted about the domestic terrorist that shot 3 people at a bar in Kansas after yelling "get out of my country."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html
Attached Images
 
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-24-2017, 8:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I totally disagree with the concept that you ARE what you think you ARE at the moment. It leaves openings for massive abuse.

I am all for gay marriage and transgender acceptance but this is a great example of why liberal loon kumbaya logic fails miserably...

So wait, you don't agree with transgender's acceptance but you are all for transgender acceptance. Makes sense. Must be my damn liberal brain that can't follow your logic. Why don't you break down why that guy's video isn't right? Would you want a naked penis around your 12 year old boy in the mens locker room? Does this have anything to do with transgender? Or is it just common sense that you don't have naked adults around children.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-24-2017, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
I totally disagree with the concept that you ARE what you think you ARE at the moment.
If you are a male and you want to live your life as a female, you should have to find the support of a shrink and legally change your gender to tfemale.

This way, you are one gender at a time and you can prove it. This way some sicko non-transgender fool cannot game the system.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2017, 6:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
If you are a male and you want to live your life as a female, you should have to find the support of a shrink and legally change your gender to tfemale.

This way, you are one gender at a time and you can prove it. This way some sicko non-transgender fool cannot game the system.
So are you advocating having to "prove" gender to use a public bathroom? Like showing your genitalia to enter a restroom?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-25-2017, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Strange how Trump hasn't tweeted about the domestic terrorist that shot 3 people at a bar in Kansas after yelling "get out of my country."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html


This was very close to where I grew up and i still have friends that live very close to where this happened. It is crazy to me that this isn't receiving more attention. If a Musiim ran into a bar yelling death to infidels you know Trump would be all over it. White guy shooting innocent people in the name of bigotry and racism... birds chirping.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-25-2017, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
If you are a male and you want to live your life as a female, you should have to find the support of a shrink and legally change your gender to tfemale.

This way, you are one gender at a time and you can prove it. This way some sicko non-transgender fool cannot game the system.
Can you explain to me how you can "game the system" by being a pretend transgender?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-25-2017, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
This was very close to where I grew up and i still have friends that live very close to where this happened. It is crazy to me that this isn't receiving more attention. If a Musiim ran into a bar yelling death to infidels you know Trump would be all over it. White guy shooting innocent people in the name of bigotry and racism... birds chirping.
Because Trumpettes don't want to admit that this entire thing is backfiring. The whites are the ones acting out of control and are soon going to grow the very thing they're so scared of if they keep shooting up mosques and foreigners.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-25-2017, 2:11 PM Reply   
like this? http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...134965699.html
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-25-2017, 2:27 PM Reply   
another article regarding the shooting in KS. These guys were engineers are Garmin. It will not be good for the US if the top quality people in tech are scared to come here and work for our companies.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134801079.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-26-2017, 12:44 AM Reply   
Finally someone with some sense in this administration. Wonder how long Trump will let him hang around.

"Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, told the staff of the National Security Council on Thursday, in his first “all hands” staff meeting, that the label “radical Islamic terrorism” was not helpful because terrorists are “un-Islamic,” according to people who were in the meeting."

These kinds of conclusions are not really controversial within the professional intelligence community. It will be interesting to see how they sit with Steve Bannon and the President himself.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-26-2017, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Finally someone with some sense in this administration. Wonder how long Trump will let him hang around.

"Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, told the staff of the National Security Council on Thursday, in his first “all hands” staff meeting, that the label “radical Islamic terrorism” was not helpful because terrorists are “un-Islamic,” according to people who were in the meeting."

These kinds of conclusions are not really controversial within the professional intelligence community. It will be interesting to see how they sit with Steve Bannon and the President himself.
If he keeps talking like that, he'll be fired soon. Steve Bannon has made a fortune convincing conservatives that Muslims are evil.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Strange how Trump hasn't tweeted about the domestic terrorist that shot 3 people at a bar in Kansas after yelling "get out of my country."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...134459444.html
THAts strange he didn't tweet about the 27 people murder by gangbangers in Chicago last week either .


Oh wait. Neither did black lives matter.



one crazy guy in a bar doesn't deserve any more attention than some gangbanging thug. The double standard again is ridiculous. Tell me when Obama acknowledged anything like this ......oh wait that was when one white person shot an armed violent offender protecting their life. ....... That's when he got upset


You should come off the island of insanity and join the real world

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-27-2017 at 2:56 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Because Trumpettes don't want to admit that this entire thing is backfiring. The whites are the ones acting out of control and are soon going to grow the very thing they're so scared of if they keep shooting up mosques and foreigners.
Whiteys out of control. You're kidding me right .......over 98% of the below numbers ain't white


Name:  IMG_8366.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  92.6 KB
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-27-2017, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Whiteys out of control. You're kidding me right .......over 98% of the below numbers ain't white


Attachment 42481
Ahh yes, here comes the infamous strawman argument. You guys couldn't resist. Lets bring in an argument completely unrelated to middle east relations. About as strong of one as your democrats and slaves!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-27-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
So the don has announced he wants to spend an extra $54b on the military. What do people think about that, a good spend? Where will the money come from? If taxes are going down then this new spend misty be cut from other budgets somewhere else the books will be even more unbalanced.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Ahh yes, here comes the infamous strawman argument. You guys couldn't resist. Lets bring in an argument completely unrelated to middle east relations. About as strong of one as your democrats and slaves!


Strawman argument. I just provided you 0ver 4000 examples. You picked one to make yours and somehow I made the wrong correlation.


Maybe I shoulda broke those down into how many of those were committed by illegal aliens Would that make you happier for the sake of your argument. I know you hate it when facts get in the way of your blantantky false accusations of whitey running around shooting up places and your white guilt
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-27-2017, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Strawman argument. I just provided you 0ver 4000 examples. You picked one to make yours and somehow I made the wrong correlation.


Maybe I shoulda broke those down into how many of those were committed by illegal aliens Would that make you happier for the sake of your argument. I know you hate it when facts get in the way of your blantantky false accusations of whitey running around shooting up places and your white guilt
In what way do Chicago murder statistics relate to crimes against middle eastern/Muslim/Insians? If we were talking about whites shooting up blacks then yes your argument would be an incredible one. Try again though.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
This was very close to where I grew up and i still have friends that live very close to where this happened. It is crazy to me that this isn't receiving more attention. If a Musiim ran into a bar yelling death to infidels you know Trump would be all over it. White guy shooting innocent people in the name of bigotry and racism... birds chirping.
Apparently I must have missed all those national stories of black men shooting and beating white people and white police while yelling racial slogans that made the national news while Obama was in office.

Oh that's right they were non existent in the news cycle for him too
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-27-2017, 4:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Apparently I must have missed all those national stories of black men shooting and beating white people and white police while yelling racial slogans that made the national news while Obama was in office.

Oh that's right they were non existent in the news cycle for him too
Again, you are talking about something completely irrelevant from the conversation I was having. I really wouldn't go down the road of blacks beating up whites though. I can guarantee you that you can find much more of it going the opposite way.

So do you have anything to say about what I was talking about? Or should we just move on?

And did you ever look up the history of small government vs big government parties in slave times?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 9:33 PM Reply   
So now you want to narrow it down to specifically whites on Muslim and disregard anything else.

Ok tough guy let's take all crimes of muslims on whites while on American soil.


What do you think the numbers would be on that ? Is that too far outside of your scope?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 10:11 PM Reply   
It's clear you missed the entire point of the meme

You also realize that big government of the most recent era has probably created more "slaves " dependent on the government then slave owners probably owned back in the day. You also realize 4 generations if not 5 (150yrs ago ) of most current Americans never owned a single slave right? Maybe your white guilt is cutting off the blood fkow to your brain. It's also clear you're so one sided that you will never acknowledge all the factual proof that disputes your outrageous claims.


Feel free to take in as many refugees from Muslim nations as your house can hold. Make sure you give them half your income to support them as well. Let me know how that works out for you in 5 yrs. oh wait you felt the Bern at election time. You can't have independent thought of your own based on facts and logic ,

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-27-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-27-2017, 10:11 PM Reply   
So Healthcare is very complicated. Who knew? Not trump apparently.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-27-2017, 10:26 PM Reply   
Haha now President Crybaby B*tch is claiming that Obama is behind the plethora of leaks in his own administration AND all the unhappy people at town halls. Classic.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-27-2017, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So Healthcare is very complicated. Who knew? Not trump apparently.
"You can keep your doctor and your plan ???????" But it will cost you triple. Who knew?
OBAMA



"In an Obama administration, we'll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year. And we'll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job. We'll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses. And we won't do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now. We'll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States."

"...when you hear about the Affordable Care Act -- Obamacare-- and I don’t mind the name because I really do care. That’s why we passed it. You should know that once we have fully implemented, you’re going to be able to buy insurance through a pool so that you can get the same good rates as a group that if you’re an employee at a big company you can get right now -- which means your premiums will go down."

"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it..." ~then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi, March 9, 2010.

Who knew he was full of crap and completely lying.
Republicans


Trumps take on Obamacare


We’re going to be “gifted” with a health care Plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don’t,
Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people,
without adding a single new doctor,
but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it,
passed by a Congress that didn’t read it but exempted themselves from it,
and signed by a President who smokes,
with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,
for which we’ll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect,
by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,
all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
and financed by a country that’s broke!!!!!
What the hell could possibly go wrong?

Pretty sure Trump Nailed it here

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-27-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-28-2017, 7:14 AM Reply   
"Trumps take on *fixing* Obamacare"

Who knew it was so complicated?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-28-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Wow, I didn't think this pathetic draft-dodging liar could get much worse, but he proved me wrong again.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/2...-do-yemen-raid

Just disgusting.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2017, 2:56 PM Reply   
Pretty classey of trump to blame the generals and Obama! for Ryans death. If it was so repugnant it would be funny
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:30 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us