Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-04-2010, 6:55 PM Reply   
anyone on here ever ridden behind a wakecraft? i hear they are super loud but the wake is ok. anyone on here own one?? would like to see some pics also
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-04-2010, 7:55 PM Reply   
sweet, now were getting the new site kicked off with a real bang, lol....
Old    mcbean7            03-04-2010, 8:04 PM Reply   
Grabbing popcorn and sitting down...here we go!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-04-2010, 8:08 PM Reply   
wakecrafts are the best boats ever.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-04-2010, 8:09 PM Reply   
but seriously...get an epic
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-04-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
LOL no way am i looking to buy just wanted to know you guys thoughts
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-04-2010, 8:16 PM Reply   
good idea for a boat, but epic did it better.... they're fugly and are just seem like a "hardcore" wakeboat for people who have no idea what they are buying
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-04-2010, 8:33 PM Reply   
Is that you Dan? I mean wakinitnotfakinit.
Old     (liquidforcefan)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-04-2010, 9:58 PM Reply   
oh god, how long do you think before he shows?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-04-2010, 10:15 PM Reply   
I miss Dan. Hope he pops up soon
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-04-2010, 10:57 PM Reply   
There are a couple of west coast people on here that have them and really like them.
Try a search for Wakecraft in this topic and you'll find a few. They have not changed the hull so the comments should be current.
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-05-2010, 1:05 AM Reply   
It's pretty sad how Dan pretty much destroyed that boat's reputation on here. I mean it really could be the greatest wake boat ever created, but after all of Dan's comments I had Wakecraft just above a 15 hp pontoon boat on my list. Ha

No but seriously that guy took a lot of flak. I actually admire him for not creating a whole new account. Minus the fugly tower and graphics, I actually like the overall look of the boat. I hear the wake isn't half bad either. I saw one at Lake Powell once and the graphics we waaay too much for me. The color scheme was like orange and green.
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-15-2010, 4:46 PM Reply   
I wonder why there are so many different types of boats out there? I have enjoyed my boat for 150 maintenance free hours. I have had countless riders behind it and everyone loved the wake. Hoping to get out this weekend for the earliest start ever for me. The boat can be loud or you can get the exhaust through the transom. Hope everyone has a great season!!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-15-2010, 5:44 PM Reply   
Glad Dan came back! You can order the Wakecraft however you want it in any color scheme. I dig the ballast system, PCM engines and mostly the incredibly easy access to the engine on the Wakecraft. I am not a fan of the tower personally but I bet you could probably order one without it.

I personally don't think Dan ruined Wakecraft's rep and hope that one person on the internet could not actually hurt a brand/company. I personally always thought a lot of the hate on Dan was pretty unfounded.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-15-2010, 6:25 PM Reply   
Dan, did start out a little rough but has made great strides to erase that, and in my mind he has. He certainly is passionate about his boat and wakeboarding in general which I can appreciate. Dan didn't ruin WC's reputation, they are just very unknown to date.