Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-09-2007, 5:51 PM Reply   
I just took an hour lesson up at shasta lake located of I-5 on Shasta Caverns Road. I forgot the marina there based out of but I have to say they focus on fundementals and perfect them. Before the the lesson i could only ride regular and jump alittle (not the whole wake) after the lesson i was riding switch, doing surface 180's, clearing the wake. And overall riding alot better in only a one hour session. I highly recommend them for beginners who can already get up.
Old     (louie)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-09-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
Holiday harbor?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-09-2007, 10:45 PM Reply   
The Shasta camp is now a part of Westcoast Camps. Talk to Schwenne & his band of miscreants to learn more about it. This summer they have Daniel Doud and Chris Dykmans doing the coaching. Those guys have years of coaching experience and are super fun to hang with.
Old     (randazzle)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-12-2007, 11:13 PM Reply   
Ryan,

You learned all that in one hour? How many people were in your lesson? I live in Medford Oregon and was considering a lesson for my son and I.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-13-2007, 8:26 AM Reply   
Highly recomend it.... Awesome spot and great coaches.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-13-2007, 8:31 AM Reply   
That's awesome for a one hour lesson Ryan. Money well spent.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-13-2007, 8:34 AM Reply   
I've always felt that you can get better spending money on lessons then on a better setup!
Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-20-2007, 9:35 PM Reply   
going into the lesson i could comfortably ride and jump one wake. I was the only one in my session and had an hour of glass. Its amazing what you can learn with good coaches, good board, good water and motivation.
Old     (drilldaddy78)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-20-2007, 9:43 PM Reply   
How much was the lesson?
Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-20-2007, 10:03 PM Reply   
https://www.shastawakeboardschool.com/

mine was on there boat so it was more also known as the power package so $145.