Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       12-08-2004, 7:09 AM Reply   
I was wondering if anybody has ridden collective development's VS01's and what they thought.
Old    dusty            12-08-2004, 9:04 AM Reply   
I have the CD AS01's and I love them...not a very popular company but their bindings are very good quality. In my opinion! Now watch me get chirped, haha.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-08-2004, 9:38 AM Reply   
Jeigh,

I have VERY actively pursued in getting a pair, and did manage to get a prototype that was for display only. From what I heard, they were a warranty nightmare causing no one to carry them. They never really held together. Hell, Randall didnt even wear them at the Double Up comp. Other than the pic on the CD website, I have never seen him wear them. I think they made a couple hundred pairs and quit making them. I maybe wrong. I contacted a guy at CD about them about 6 months ago and he told me he would get me a pair as soon as the were available. I never called or emailed.

hope that helps. if you do manage a pair, drop me a line.
Old    dusty            12-08-2004, 9:41 AM Reply   
Crazy
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       12-09-2004, 2:16 PM Reply   
Toolfan,
The marina I get my board at has CD bindings. that is actually the only binding that they carry. That is what got me interested in CD bindings. I think I should be able to hook up a decent price on them too if they can get them for me. I will let you konw what I find out. Thanks for the info man.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-10-2004, 6:00 AM Reply   
do they have the VSO1s???

if so drop me an email.
Old    down_south            12-10-2004, 6:08 AM Reply   
Anyone know anything about the O'Brien Radon bindings?
Old     (bigworm)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2004, 5:41 PM Reply   
we ordered some last year and they never came i was bummed because i wanted to ride the vs01s as well we are still trying to get them for this year and we will know around march if we will for sure of not. the bindings that randy really rides are solbounds the only way you can get em is if you know someone.
Old    dave_willyams            12-15-2004, 10:37 PM Reply   
cd binding so much comfort....lol
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-15-2004, 11:51 PM Reply   
I have a pair of 2003 AS01's. XL. I would be willing to sell them, if you are interested. They are in pretty good condition. VERY comfortable to wear. Especially in the winter, being they are cloth on the inside, they are easy to get in/out of even when your feet are numb and frozen.
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       12-16-2004, 1:32 PM Reply   
Well number 1, do you come out of them too easy when you are riding. I messed up my ankle pretty bad this summer because my foot came half way out of my bindings and my board twisted, my ankle is still messed up about 6 months later. So I am looking for something that my feet will stay in when I want them to. Number 2, how much?
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-16-2004, 5:28 PM Reply   
they lace all the way up, and also have the pump system (like the old basket ball shoes) pumps air into the top of the foot to hold your foot in tighter. I think I only ever came out of them twice in over a year and they were hard crashes. They are unbelievably comfortable. I have a smaller foot (womens size 8) and even though they are an XL, they still held my foot good. Here is the link for them http://www.wakeworld.com/boots/getboot2.asp?ProductID=2013 there are a few other user ratings on there (the ones I have are the grey and yellow). I can email you pics if you are interested. $150 plus shipping.
Old     (phil_deez)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-19-2004, 6:00 PM Reply   
I have a pair of 2004 CD FS02 Size Large bindings that have only been used once. Excellent like brand new condition. Asking $195 plus shipping.
www.cdwake.com
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-20-2004, 6:32 AM Reply   
has anyone ridden the VSO1s? or seen then in person?