Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-14-2010, 5:54 PM Reply   
Give me whatever advice you guys think I need! Had been messing around working on shuv its on the old coex right before this, so part of the vid is getting use to the elevation again.

Airs are getting a little better.

Still working on learning to edit, so i can get the restarts out of the vid.

from Joey Cavaretta on Vimeo.

Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-14-2010, 6:00 PM Reply   
Very nice wake and nice job riding heelside but don't you think you should either learn to ride toeside or surf the goofy side? I'm just saying it looks like riding heelside is keeping you from pumping the board for speed.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-14-2010, 6:15 PM Reply   
Workin on that right now, tough to get the other side filled when Im the only goofy rider out. I can free surf riding regular, but its a challenge. I just need to commit to doing it and stop riding the good side heel side.
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-14-2010, 10:53 PM Reply   
Do you mind sharing what kind of setup you have there?

Thanks.

Mario-
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-15-2010, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdaijogo View Post
Do you mind sharing what kind of setup you have there?

Thanks.

Mario-
Board is a 2010 Shred Stixx Elevation with the stock futures fins that I dyed blue.

Boat is a 2002 Tige 20V Riders Edition with 300# up front, 1100# on surf side, 3 7 gal jugs on surf side, and 6 people on surf side (or as close as we can get everyone on that side)

Speed was 11.5 with taps at ~4
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-15-2010, 9:51 AM Reply   
nice heelside riding ! Just my style!!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-15-2010, 12:52 PM Reply   
Thanks man. Im working on riding switch, regular on the same side, once I can get airs riding switch, I have some ideas that being able to ride heelside will help with!