Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-13-2009, 7:30 PM Reply   
this is a short video of myself snowboarding. its michigan riding in April,, so dont count on it being amazing. just give me some feed back please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXh8e0PeByg
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-14-2009, 10:15 AM Reply   
As a video for fun, I think it's OK. As a "Sponsor me" video, it's kinda lame. Nothing to outstanding. And if you are gonna go after sponsors, you better have something outstanding. Otherwise just ride & they will notice you.

I am not trying to be a dick, but I see this kind of stuff all the time....
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-14-2009, 10:30 AM Reply   
I would suggest getting rid of the wind/ snowsliding noise, and thank your videographer cause he must be a great friend following you around that much
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       04-14-2009, 11:58 AM Reply   
Where are you still riding in april?
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-14-2009, 4:15 PM Reply   
im riding boyne highlands in michigan. the sponsor me part was a joke so take it easy. and this footy was all in like 1 or 2 hours in april!
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       04-15-2009, 7:35 AM Reply   
Nice vid. how long have you been riding. You looked pretty comfy on the rails. I have not been out to boyne in a while I wonder how long they will be open. When I was fifteen they were open in april and it was one of the best times it was so warm we were boarding in t-shirts.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-15-2009, 10:11 AM Reply   
>>the sponsor me part was a joke so take it easy.<<

Guess you told me.... I was just giving you honest feed back.... which is what you asked for....
But like i said it's a good video for fun...
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-15-2009, 1:01 PM Reply   
ive been riding about 5 years maybe. but ive only been hitting the park for about 2 i think. yeah i snowboarded last weekend at the Boyne Highlands when they held their annual Board Meeting, and it was the sickest park ever! but thanks, jibbing is for sure my favorite thing to do, but that vid doesnt show many tech moves
Old     (phunnel)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-29-2009, 10:13 PM Reply   
riding till may 18th up here at sunshine village