Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-02-2007, 8:47 PM Reply   
I know its winter and everyone is bored.

Here are some sequence shots that my friend made of us from a while back. This is his first time making sequence shots. He wants suggestions on what to do better. There should be 9 pictures on this link.

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/collinkleyp/?action=view&current=slingshotrep2copy.jpg
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-03-2007, 6:11 AM Reply   
Leo, the stitches are nice, they look like my first attempts. However, he needs to avoid the cut/paste look. Some of the shots, especially the landing part, look to be merely slopped in there. He needs to simply play with photoshop more, using layers and learning the tricks. I still don't know many, I think I do it the hard way and manually adjust opacity and use the eraser to let the layer 'beneath' show through. It takes me 45 min - 1 hr to get a great sequence, but I've been happy with the result.

Here are a few:
Upload
Upload
Upload