Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-21-2009, 7:24 AM Reply   
Landed his first Backside 3 last night. Followed it up with two more just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

In the bag!

If we could get Jay Reynosa to hold on to the DAMN HANDLE, we could have congradulated him on the five Toeside 360s that he rode out of perfectly.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-21-2009, 7:43 AM Reply   
I got a text from him last night, wasn't sure if I read it right...THREE B/S 3's!!!!

Wow, nice work Bryan! Congrats
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-21-2009, 8:12 AM Reply   
Nice BS 3's are fun!! Congrats
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-21-2009, 8:17 AM Reply   
Nice work!
I do the same on toeside 3's. Either grab and eat sh-t or drop the handle and smooth sailing. Hopefully this afternoon!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-21-2009, 9:13 AM Reply   
Nice congrats nothing better then the felling of landing a new trick. Thats my favorite part of riding now watching my friends land new stuff. Keep up and take it to 5.

J-rod how is that hs blind 180. Good times.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-21-2009, 9:20 AM Reply   
uggg...my blind 180s aren't there right now.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-21-2009, 9:39 AM Reply   
SICK CONGRATS!!!!that is one of my Favorite Tricks you can hold the grab forever. Lately I have been trying to do a back 3 into a legit method off the dub, hard to stop the rotation but purdy fun!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-21-2009, 10:46 AM Reply   
im so stoked right now, thanks for all the help on that one jarrod and thanks for driving and driving and driving, lol. man i had the best time wakeboarding in while last night. awsome crew everyone went big and was trying new tricks.

andrea, i had a feeling you would trip out on that text i sent, bs 3? wtf. lol dont know how it really happened, jarrod showed me a few things last week and it felt ok so i just went for it last night. the fs 3 is there too i just need to man up.

you might have missed tht blind 180 jarrod but that last ts 5 was so sikk. and the hs 5 wasnt to bad either!!!!!! oh and the hs 3 and ts 3 were pretty money too brotha

trevor and renosa were going huge hucking 3's and jay almost nailed a TS fs 3 landing wrapped, you got that s--t yo, just visualize and attack!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Message edited by westsiderippa on May 21, 2009)
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       05-21-2009, 11:05 AM Reply   
Good shizz Bryan congrats! You guys all defintley looked stoked pulling into the storage units
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-21-2009, 11:22 AM Reply   
Congrats Bryan!! Can't wait to see it!

(Message edited by scott313 on May 21, 2009)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-21-2009, 11:22 AM Reply   
It was a great night. We were all pushing hard.
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-21-2009, 12:01 PM Reply   
Hey Bryon,

Congrats on the BS3! I've been trying some sw hs 3 and gettn worked! Hopefully I'll get it soon and like you, have a new trick for '09.

-Uj
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-21-2009, 12:04 PM Reply   
Sick Bry, can't wait to see it this summer. Good shizzle. You gonna be up there this weekend?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-21-2009, 1:21 PM Reply   
Uj, in the very near future i wanna get up there and ride with you and shon g. i give you a ring or let me know when your workin in the bay area so we can get out on my boat. sw hs 3, eww nice, your gonna need a bigger bag!!!!

yo Jason, we are heading up to fernley nevada this weekend, wow cant wait for the 110 heat. racing motocross, kinda sucks but im committed for the rest of the year. but we are heading to the D on monday so im hoping everyone is still chillin at ryans. we need to ride brotha.

hey nick you could tell we were all pumped yah. we put in work out there, we were beat tired. i still am!!! hey call me today, just pm you my number.

scott, so are you all wrapped up with class, when is your national reg?
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-21-2009, 1:43 PM Reply   
B-

No more SJ trips for me. I am now working for "The Man". I traded in my self employment hat for a full time job in sac town.

Give us a shout when yoiu can head up. I get every other Friday off. Shon and I plan on riding as many Fridays as we can!

-Uj
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-21-2009, 4:32 PM Reply   
Bryan, I finished EMT school this week. I should be taking the national reg test sometime in the next couple weeks. Lets get out and ride, what are you doing tues/weds next week?
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-21-2009, 5:01 PM Reply   
Bryan..Congrats brotha!! Hey have you got the HS 3 you were working on at shasta?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-21-2009, 5:05 PM Reply   
congrats on finishing emt scott, how did your ride along go yesterday? hey my buddy trevor, from shasta, told me to extend a welcome to do a FD ride along any time you want with him. i wish you could with me but my department wont allow it. but any time you want to come to my station a chill ask questions practice interviews what ever i have a great crew and we would love to have you for dinner bro. as for tuesday wensday i guess im riding with you!!! ill call you, lates B.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-21-2009, 5:14 PM Reply   
congrats on the EMT scott i start mine next semester should be a fun filled semester lol hahah and bryan congrats on the BS 3 easily the sickest looking 3 variation imo because of the grab potential. Now i just got to start sticking mine!!!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-21-2009, 5:30 PM Reply   
shon i tried 1 fs after i got the bs and i can finally see it there. didnt stick it but thats next. jarrod finally explained the pop pull pass thing were i get it now. i kept pulling myself up/off the wake and just wasnt waiting long enough. i didnt understand the leaving early thing until now. it makes sense, pop, then pull. why didnt i think of that before, lol.

kyle, you got on with the forest service this season right?

(Message edited by westsiderippa on May 21, 2009)
Old     (plegal01)      Join Date: May 2009       05-21-2009, 6:03 PM Reply   
Woohoo Bryan, Congrats! Can't wait to see your BS3 this summer!
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-21-2009, 7:40 PM Reply   
Sick! I am stoked for you!! Do work son!
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-21-2009, 8:14 PM Reply   
Nice work! i need to try a 3 this summer, I've yet to even try a w2w 180,

Scott if you want to do any ride alongs in MH or Tracy let me or NewJHoser know...we can do them for relatives or people interested in the fire service
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-21-2009, 11:04 PM Reply   
yeah bryan got with the davis on call crew just finished training a couple of weekends ago up at the head quarters in mcclellan gunna be a fun summer
Old    walt            05-22-2009, 7:09 AM Reply   
Way to go Bryan.
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-22-2009, 9:01 AM Reply   
Good stuff Bryan. Sounds like you got the Bu wake dialed too. It was huge when I rode with you last, I can only imagine it now. Scott hit me up if you want to ride along. I'm at the Mountain House station. I'll be there this Saturday and Sunday......yeah
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-27-2009, 8:02 AM Reply   
Congrats again to Bryan!!! He landed three more BS 3's behind our boat yesterday and put them in the bag! Solid work Bryan:-)

Also, my friend Brett landed a TS 5 his FIRST try and the proceeeded to land 4 in a row the next set! Yeah Brett!