Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-20-2019, 2:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What if your teenage daughter was raped by an illegal immigrant, or probably much worse for you, a black guy? Should she be forced to have the baby?
What if your daughter were raped by a racist bigot like Wake 77? Should she be forced to have the baby? It would not be the baby's fault, so why kill it ? That is what i think most pro-lifers are trying to get across.

Last edited by deneng; 05-20-2019 at 2:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-20-2019, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
What if your daughter were raped by a racist bigot like Wake 77? Should she be forced to have the baby? It would not be the baby's fault, so why kill it ? That is what i think most pro-lifers are trying to get across.
Wake would want pictures of him doing the rape & it's off spring so he could whack off to it then blame Trump for his problems.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-20-2019, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Retarded.
That's because you are too chicken ***** to admit the truth.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-20-2019, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
What if your daughter were raped by a racist bigot like Wake 77? Should she be forced to have the baby? It would not be the baby's fault, so why kill it ? That is what i think most pro-lifers are trying to get across.
What about any comment I have made suggests that I am a "racist" or a "bigot"?

Yeah, and the 'pro-lifers" are full of $h!t. Most of them have made it abundantly clear they don't care what happens to families that are unable to support kids. They support cuts to welfare and Medicaid. They cry for a zygote, yet cry out in victory when our military bombs a city. And I guess by your comment, the "daughter" has some fault, so she has to forced to have the kid.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-20-2019, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Wake would want pictures of him doing the rape & it's off spring so he could whack off to it then blame Trump for his problems.
You are a sick SOB. But keep showing us all how righteous you are. Besides, with your parenting skills, I'm sure you're happy abortion services are available.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-20-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You are a sick SOB. But keep showing us all how righteous you are. Besides, with your parenting skills, I'm sure you're happy abortion services are available.
You know what I love about you, Wake? You're clearly low intelligence & nothing but angry. Like most liberals. Thank you for showing up & constantly providing your idiotic sanctimonious low wit comebacks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-20-2019, 12:00 PM Reply   
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KCN1SQ29H?il=0
Quote:
“It is simply not fathomable that a Constitution that grants Congress the power to remove a President for reasons including criminal behavior would deny Congress the power to investigate him for unlawful conduct - past or present - even without formally opening an impeachment inquiry,” Mehta said.
Once again a judge decides not to rule in favor of the grifter. He loses like 90% of his lawsuits. But he'll tell you hes not the loser he continues to proves to be.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-20-2019, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You know what I love about you, Wake? You're clearly low intelligence & nothing but angry. Like most liberals. Thank you for showing up & constantly providing your idiotic sanctimonious low wit comebacks.
I guess since Mark constantly posts about farting and s#!tting, he's like Albert Einstein to you.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-21-2019, 2:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I guess since Mark constantly posts about farting and s#!tting, he's like Albert Einstein to you.
You're stuck on repeat & Marks doesn't direct that same insult over & over & over. It's you who's been trained to be a good little liberal parrot who can't progress his thoughts till his liberal media tells him what to think.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-21-2019, 2:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KCN1SQ29H?il=0


Once again a judge decides not to rule in favor of the grifter. He loses like 90% of his lawsuits. But he'll tell you hes not the loser he continues to proves to be.
Are you high? He loses in liberals courts & they get over turned by every court above them in appeals. Oh, he lost in front a far left judge appointed by Obama, shocking, who would even see that coming. Not much of a win when it'll be over ruled in two weeks
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2019, 6:24 AM Reply   
Are you of the opinion that the president cannot be investigated? indicted? That he can refuse to comply with subpoenas? That he can claim "executive privilege on anything and everything? That he can make $$ by being in office? That he can stop any and all WH staff from testifying? That he can do literally whatever he wants?

If so you should move to Russia or some other Dictator controlled country. This is the USA.

One republican has already stepped up. Deutsche Bank leaked on Kushner and trump yesterday. Do you think the GOP can continue this Cluster F til Nov 2020? The unraveling of a grifter. Good luck with all those eggs in the trump basket. He is old and unstable, hope he doesnt trip up.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-21-2019, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you of the opinion that the president cannot be investigated? indicted? That he can refuse to comply with subpoenas? That he can claim "executive privilege on anything and everything? That he can make $$ by being in office? That he can stop any and all WH staff from testifying? That he can do literally whatever he wants?
Trump could be raping their wife(or daughters) in front of them and they would cheer him on!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-21-2019, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you of the opinion that the president cannot be investigated? indicted? That he can refuse to comply with subpoenas? That he can claim "executive privilege on anything and everything? That he can make $$ by being in office? That he can stop any and all WH staff from testifying? That he can do literally whatever he wants?

If so you should move to Russia or some other Dictator controlled country. This is the USA.

One republican has already stepped up. Deutsche Bank leaked on Kushner and trump yesterday. Do you think the GOP can continue this Cluster F til Nov 2020? The unraveling of a grifter. Good luck with all those eggs in the trump basket. He is old and unstable, hope he doesnt trip up.
Why would anyone think that any politician is not making money, no one believes any of them are stable or on the up and up. They are all corrupt. So do yo want a bad economy, crazy regulations, poor growth, backwards trade agreements, because you think the Dems are not corrupt. they all are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you of the opinion that the president cannot be investigated? indicted? That he can refuse to comply with subpoenas? That he can claim "executive privilege on anything and everything? That he can make $$ by being in office? That he can stop any and all WH staff from testifying? That he can do literally whatever he wants?

If so you should move to Russia or some other Dictator controlled country. This is the USA.

One republican has already stepped up. Deutsche Bank leaked on Kushner and trump yesterday. Do you think the GOP can continue this Cluster F til Nov 2020? The unraveling of a grifter. Good luck with all those eggs in the trump basket. He is old and unstable, hope he doesnt trip up.
You obviously have not studied how said countries act politically or you would not be making the claims that you are. The democrats are acting exactly how the politicians act in all those totalitarian counties. We have separation of powers as well as checks an balances. The democrats are acting like a banana republic. Of course you were raised in a state that is a bannana republic so you would not know the difference.

Odd that you complain that he can make money while in office. Can you ask all your democrat heros how they became multimillionaires while serving in a job under $200,000 a year? How about FInestein and her husbands multimillion dollar contracts with the Chinese that Diane helped get? You have some nerve to even ask that question.

Not worried about the never Trumper republican and not worried about you communists either. Only reason anything is a cluster F is because democrats exist.

Don't you have to get down to sign up for a womans sporting team now? What are you doing waisting time with this stuff. I bet you can pull a quick 3rd place in the women's shot put.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump could be raping their wife(or daughters) in front of them and they would cheer him on!
You seem to believe he is raping yours and I don't have a problem with it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
When the GOP decided it needed multiple Benghazi investigations, even though they all kept reaching the same conclusion, you are damned right it's political.

If the Dems launched another Mueller-type investigation, you Trumpsters would be crying (literally) like little bitches.
You mean investigating the illegal arms smuggling Obama and Clinton were doing when they blamed a video from someone in the US for causing the uprising? You mean investigating that little ol thing? The one where they did nothing because they did not want the gun running operation compromised? Why were you not pissed that Clinton went on national TV and had a person arrested based on a fake excuse from the very highest of political offices? There was a day when a democrat may have been pissed about such an abuse of someones civil rights.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-21-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean investigating the illegal arms smuggling Obama and Clinton were doing when they blamed a video from someone in the US for causing the uprising? You mean investigating that little ol thing?
Pretty sure he didn't mean that since the GOP investigated the heck out of it and came up empty handed. Faux News slinked away without letting their viewers know they were being tooled like a bunch of idiots. And I can see that you never got the message. You're the biggest criminal apologist here Delta. You actually got upset that people who committed crimes got caught.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What exactly is it you love about trumps policies so much, his big government 1.2T budget deficit or his protectionist tarrif trade policies? Why is it the right suddenly are boots in anti-free market economic policy?
Who says republicans are for free trade? The people who get hurt the worst are the workers in fly over country. We are for fair trade. It was Clinton that put us in direct competition with a slave labor country. There was a time when the US did not allow such countries to participate in our markets until they reached a standard.

The reality, Trump's budget has never been passed. They always go with the last democrat and republican congressional budgets. Trumps budget requests are way lower than what they pass.

I love Trumps policies. I have talked for years on this board about the idiot environmental treaties that were share the wealth only treaties. Not a fan of NAFTA. Absolutely against that Pan Pacific Trade Agreement that basically allowed foreign countries have rights over local businesses in the US on US soil. I am pro Israel unlike our democrats. He was the only one with the balls to move the US embassy to Jeruselum (sp?). He understands who is evil in this world. Iran is one of the biggest where Obama was doing all he could do to empower them. We can continue if you want?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Remember Trump only hires the BEST. He hired Bolton knowing he was a hawk, everyone knows he is a hawk. Who backed out of a working nuke treaty with no plan other than making russia happy? The buck stops at the top. Foreign policy at its finest.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/dona...an-card/?tw=dd
Why does Fienstien talk on the phone directly to the Iranians? Why does Kerry go over there and try and bargain with them when he is not part of the government any longer? Why are the democrats parroting Iran's politicians talking points?

What was this working nuke treaty and with who that you believe in?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Dont be an evasive asswipe, just answer the questions I asked.
Can he do whatever he wants? Can he stop staff from testifying? McGahn? Mueller? Hicks? Can he refuse subpoenas? Will you root him on as he mounts your wife and or daughter? Is the president above the law?

The emoluments clause, read it.
Is the USA a democracy?
If you have no issue with what the grifter has been doing and is currently doing, best of luck once a dem is elected. We will lower our standards to what you say. Then just STFU.

@dougr, when you got caught smoking by your mom, how did that "everyone else is doing it" excuse work for you? No, all politicians are not criminals like trump and your response is weak, a cop-out and beneath you. Trump campaigned on "Draining the swamp" not leading the swamp. In addition, obama never had an investigation into his administration in 8 years (trump at around 30+ in 2.4 years), he handed trump a ballistic economy, Your false narrative of we have to do it this way or the economy collapses is BS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Pretty sure he didn't mean that since the GOP investigated the heck out of it and came up empty handed. Faux News slinked away without letting their viewers know they were being tooled like a bunch of idiots. And I can see that you never got the message. You're the biggest criminal apologist here Delta. You actually got upset that people who committed crimes got caught.
Are you saying they should not have investigated it? Do you deny that the Clinton went on national TV and blamed the attack on some dude in the US for a video saying that caused it? You really want to die on that hill? You saying that someone should not have investigated something like this when the very opening salvo was a extremely public lie where a private citizen was dragged off to jail for said lie? That should not have been investigated or is it that they did not find anything is the problem with you?

I get upset when dirty politicians make up crimes that split this country in half (by design) and go out and call things crimes when in many cases people can either pay a tax or negotiate a different outcome. If they are dirty and the crime was legit then so be it. Couple all this with you guy idiotically chirping that these said crimes were party to collusion with Russia. There is a certain point where you have to understand the democrats are at war with the citizens of the US. Most of us understand this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont be an evasive asswipe, just answer the questions I asked.
Can he do whatever he wants? Can he stop staff from testifying? McGahn? Mueller? Hicks? Can he refuse subpoenas? Will you root him on as he mounts your wife and or daughter? Is the president above the law?

The emoluments clause, read it.
Is the USA a democracy?
If you have no issue with what the grifter has been doing and is currently doing, best of luck once a dem is elected. We will lower our standards to what you say. Then just STFU.

@dougr, when you got caught smoking by your mom, how did that "everyone else is doing it" excuse work for you? No, all politicians are not criminals like trump and your response is weak, a cop-out and beneath you. Trump campaigned on "Draining the swamp" not leading the swamp. In addition, obama never had an investigation into his administration in 8 years (trump at around 30+ in 2.4 years), he handed trump a ballistic economy, Your false narrative of we have to do it this way or the economy collapses is BS.
First, I would pop you in your face if you had the balls to ask this in front of me about my family. I would throw you a beating.

Second, we are not a democracy. We are representative republic.

The president has executive rights granted by the law so there is that. You are the one on here saying that because he is being investigated that he is guilty. He was not found anything so there is that. The rest is illegal requests by the democrats for political grand standing.

The only reason Trump is under investigation is because the democrats set it up. You already lowered the bar.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont be an evasive asswipe, just answer the questions I asked.
Can he do whatever he wants? Can he stop staff from testifying? McGahn? Mueller? Hicks? Can he refuse subpoenas? Will you root him on as he mounts your wife and or daughter? Is the president above the law?

The emoluments clause, read it.
Is the USA a democracy?
If you have no issue with what the grifter has been doing and is currently doing, best of luck once a dem is elected. We will lower our standards to what you say. Then just STFU.

@dougr, when you got caught smoking by your mom, how did that "everyone else is doing it" excuse work for you? No, all politicians are not criminals like trump and your response is weak, a cop-out and beneath you. Trump campaigned on "Draining the swamp" not leading the swamp. In addition, obama never had an investigation into his administration in 8 years (trump at around 30+ in 2.4 years), he handed trump a ballistic economy, Your false narrative of we have to do it this way or the economy collapses is BS.
Why is a Democrat having direct conversations with a Iranian high level politician while they are making threats and supplying missiles to shoot at our allies? Why are you democrats working against our country?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
So, in a Representative republic, are our representatives above the law? or are we allowed to investigate and indict if we find cause?
stop avoiding the issue, it aint going away.

Again, you should read the redacted mueller report, you keep saying "he was not found anything" that is not true. It is all there for you to educate yourself or continue to ignore facts and look the fool. Subpoenas from congress are not illegal requests, they are the way the system of checks and balance works. Duh.
Its not just exec priv., besides that is only a small part of this. He has a blanket policy that he is above the law. Cannot be investigated, stops all around him from cooperating, has politicized the Justice dept, says he cannot be indicted. Has sued Deutshe bank, Cap One and Mazars to stop them from providing documents requested in subpoena. They do not work for him nor are they part of the US government. Oh, by the way anyone notice who is the Chief Judge at the DC court of appeals where trumps lawyers just appealed the Mazar loss? Marrick Garland, remember him? This is what happens to bullies who kick sand in everyones face on the beach, eventually someone stands up and levels their snowflake azz.

The grifter is under investigation for many, many reasons, the only set-up is how putin set-up trump. He had compromat on him as soon as he started lying about trump tower Moscow. Trump was lying and putin knew it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So, in a Representative republic, are our representatives above the law? or are we allowed to investigate and indict if we find cause?
stop avoiding the issue, it aint going away.

Again, you should read the redacted mueller report, you keep saying "he was not found anything" that is not true. It is all there for you to educate yourself or continue to ignore facts and look the fool. Subpoenas from congress are not illegal requests, they are the way the system of checks and balance works. Duh.
Its not just exec priv., besides that is only a small part of this. He has a blanket policy that he is above the law. Cannot be investigated, stops all around him from cooperating, has politicized the Justice dept, says he cannot be indicted. Has sued Deutshe bank, Cap One and Mazars to stop them from providing documents requested in subpoena. They do not work for him nor are they part of the US government. Oh, by the way anyone notice who is the Chief Judge at the DC court of appeals where trumps lawyers just appealed the Mazar loss? Marrick Garland, remember him? This is what happens to bullies who kick sand in everyones face on the beach, eventually someone stands up and levels their snowflake azz.

The grifter is under investigation for many, many reasons, the only set-up is how putin set-up trump. He had compromat on him as soon as he started lying about trump tower Moscow. Trump was lying and putin knew it.
No, you are not allowed to indict as you see fit. There are laws against it. That is why Nancy is asking for illegal information and why she keep threatening but will not pull the trigger. They won't because then losing in court will finally shed the light on their treasonous ways. That is why they are being very careful to inch up to the line and then allowing the useful idiots do the dirty work.

Go ahead and impeach him. So what. The Senate will not do it. Then we get Pence in the worst case who is a better overall person than Trump. That will be in the nail in the democrat coffin. You will see a motivated and angry Republican base than you have ever seen in your life time. Most elections are about turn out. There will not be a Republican at home at all on election day. The democrats know this. What they are hoping to do is keep up with their illegal activities long enough to make democrats made enough to go to the poles. This is a carefully planned political attack. It has nothing to do with truth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
There are zero laws against indictment of a sitting pres. All there is, is a Justice dept opinion. Thats it. That is what everyone is hanging their hat on.
What illegal info is she asking for? They are being careful re impeachment because trump wants to use it for everyone to feel sorry for him. WAH, Snowflake. If the Senate does not wise up and read the tea leaves, they will strictly vote party over country, thats treasonous.
You think F'n mikey pence will win an election? lol. He cant even go out after the street lights are on w/o his mommy er a I mean wife.
What illegal activities are the dems keeping up with? Requesting documents from a criminal? Who refuses to comply and you keep fighting for? Do you get a crazy Italian mafia nickname? cool.
Of course there is no truth in this administration, just lies, deceit and cover-up, a lot like Nixon. Nice role model.
Wanna know what isnt a carefully planned political attack? Republicans and their abortion stance. Good luck choking on that play.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There are zero laws against indictment of a sitting pres. All there is, is a Justice dept opinion. Thats it. That is what everyone is hanging their hat on.
What illegal info is she asking for? They are being careful re impeachment because trump wants to use it for everyone to feel sorry for him. WAH, Snowflake. If the Senate does not wise up and read the tea leaves, they will strictly vote party over country, thats treasonous.
You think F'n mikey pence will win an election? lol. He cant even go out after the street lights are on w/o his mommy er a I mean wife.
What illegal activities are the dems keeping up with? Requesting documents from a criminal? Who refuses to comply and you keep fighting for? Do you get a crazy Italian mafia nickname? cool.
Of course there is no truth in this administration, just lies, deceit and cover-up, a lot like Nixon. Nice role model.
Wanna know what isnt a carefully planned political attack? Republicans and their abortion stance. Good luck choking on that play.
Democrats are voting party over country. Hell, you guys are voting for keeping the borders open and have a dozen presidential candidates running on the platform to open the boarder and abolish ICE. I say, if the house does not wise up and read the tea leaves. You had your illegally started investigation for 2 years. You lost. The justice department is part of the executive branch. There will not be a conviction. Only recourse is impeachment. I say go for it if you have the balls. If you truly believe the democrats will get behind it and the people will follow during election time, then put up or shut up.

Abortion? You mean your famous stance started by a woman who saw blacks a weeds and needed to be thinned out? That stance that you democrats love so much? You want me to post the pictures up of an abortion and we can discuss them? last time, it grossed out the democrats in the room. You can let me know which ones are not a baby and which ones are a clump of cells? There is a reason these laws are coming into place because there are enough women who are tired of being lied to about abortion and that have to live with the life long guilt of knowing what they did when someone sat in a room and lied to their face about there options.

If you want to get into this debate, I can go full on if you want. This whole thing is cause by democrats wanting all or nothing then pushing to actually kill a baby after it is born. This is exactly the push back you are going to get. Besides, how is that girls track sign up going for you? Didn't you democrats have to get back to the peoples work by allowing men to join women sports teams? You guys are hitting all the big issues. Which bathroom to piss in? Which sports team to join? Which set of toys should I let my kids play with? Now we know how we get a brony convention.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2019, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quit trying to change the topic.
An illegally started investigation? Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Lost? lost what? there is no win / loss. Once the investigations are complete there will be more than enough criminal behavior for every republican to vote impeach or lose their office.
You can debate abortion history all you want. My point is it is a very important topic to women. They out number men, especially the old white men trying to control womens bodies. You dont put the horse back in the barn after 50 years. you can post a picture of this mornings bowel movement and all will consider it gross and it happens like clockwork everyday, gross means nothing. You need to remember no one cares about what Dems or R's were 100 years ago. We are only talking about policy today. Seems so against the other repub wants, you want to get rid of "Roaches" (Grants term for losers) yet you want to force poor women to give birth to the unwanted. Just silly. How many options are there? Keep, dont keep, give up for adoption. Gee thats confusing. Yep, Dems are into beheading babies after birth, you understand completely. The small minded are easily confused.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-21-2019, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Quit trying to change the topic.
An illegally started investigation? Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Lost? lost what? there is no win / loss. Once the investigations are complete there will be more than enough criminal behavior for every republican to vote impeach or lose their office.
You can debate abortion history all you want. My point is it is a very important topic to women. They out number men, especially the old white men trying to control womens bodies. You dont put the horse back in the barn after 50 years. you can post a picture of this mornings bowel movement and all will consider it gross and it happens like clockwork everyday, gross means nothing. You need to remember no one cares about what Dems or R's were 100 years ago. We are only talking about policy today. Seems so against the other repub wants, you want to get rid of "Roaches" (Grants term for losers) yet you want to force poor women to give birth to the unwanted. Just silly. How many options are there? Keep, dont keep, give up for adoption. Gee thats confusing. Yep, Dems are into beheading babies after birth, you understand completely. The small minded are easily confused.
Uh.... you brought up abortion so.......... Or are you talking about your democrats solving the worlds hard hitting problems by allowing you to live out your women's sports team dream?

No it is not stupid. You running around for 2 years digging up every bit of whatever for something that you have no influence over is stupid. What is going to be found it the democrats and Comey used "evidence" that was not actual evidence that was used to illegally influence a FISA court. That is big trouble and if you actually cared about the law and the government overreach, you should be pissed.

There has already been 2 years of the "impartial" investigation. The public is tired of it. Din't MSNBC and CNN lose a huge percentage of their audience after the Mueller report came out? That should tell you how much people actually care.

Love the old white man talk. Nothing but racism and agism talk from democrats. Everything is about a label. You better believe abortion is important for women and you are finding that women are pissed about being lied too by the democrats on abortion. The science is backing it up, the stories of the emotional tole it is taking on women is being told. We absolutely can talk about policy today and guess what, it is the same policy democrats used 100 years ago. Racism, classism, agism, now move it into destroy our borders just like you guys did when you wanted to create a new country. Nothing has changed from your party. It is all the same.

Nice argument you try and make considering poor people roaches. I know you are trying to use Grants discussion point, yet you failed at it. Being poor does not make you a roach. Being a roach makes you a roach. roach is a lifestyle of living off of others and not even trying to help yourself. Again you democrats fail at comprehending the human condition. Being poor is not a crime. You automatically think being poor means you have no value and you try and put that BS on others. At least if a person is born, they have the RIGHT to choose to be happy and contribute. Instead you democrats love to play God and murder them before they even get a chance. It all started by a woman who hated blacks and the poor. I did not really expect anything else though. If we put this is black and white pictures and said it came from Germany, history would write it as the biggest crime ever.

Of course your rational about being poor being equal to the roaches Grant talks about is another slip of the tongue you democrats are known for. Kind of like when Hillary said if we close the border to illegals, "Who would we get to do our laundry and cook our food" in a public speaking event. Your parties racism oozes and you can't even help yourselves.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-22-2019, 2:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you saying they should not have investigated it? Do you deny that the Clinton went on national TV and blamed the attack on some dude in the US for a video saying that caused it? You really want to die on that hill? You saying that someone should not have investigated something like this when the very opening salvo was a extremely public lie where a private citizen was dragged off to jail for said lie? That should not have been investigated or is it that they did not find anything is the problem with you?
WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows the video thing was a lie. How much more investigating do you need to do after the truth comes out? Your claim that some guy went to jail for a lie is just tin hat bulls**t.

Quote:
I get upset when dirty politicians make up crimes that split this country in half (by design) and go out and call things crimes when in many cases people can either pay a tax or negotiate a different outcome. If they are dirty and the crime was legit then so be it. Couple all this with you guy idiotically chirping that these said crimes were party to collusion with Russia. There is a certain point where you have to understand the democrats are at war with the citizens of the US. Most of us understand this.
Yes, the idiots understand that. The criminal apologists who don't like it when someone associated with someone they like gets caught understand that. People like you think that not only is the govt at war with the citizens, but also think half the citizens need to be eliminated. The people of this country are split because there is a f**king moron in the WH because of one side of that split. The people are split because too many people are too stupid to care about what's important. People who think the important things are one lie about a video but not 10,000 lies from the idiot they support.

Yeah, pretty much all of that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
WTF are you talking about? Everyone knows the video thing was a lie. How much more investigating do you need to do after the truth comes out? Your claim that some guy went to jail for a lie is just tin hat bulls**t.

Yes, the idiots understand that. The criminal apologists who don't like it when someone associated with someone they like gets caught understand that. People like you think that not only is the govt at war with the citizens, but also think half the citizens need to be eliminated. The people of this country are split because there is a f**king moron in the WH because of one side of that split. The people are split because too many people are too stupid to care about what's important. People who think the important things are one lie about a video but not 10,000 lies from the idiot they support.

Yeah, pretty much all of that.
John, I watched the damn video with my own eyes. I saw the double shot on the news. What do you mean it was made up?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...factcheck-org/

Even Jake Tapper said they initially said out loud that Obama Administration said they blamed it on the video and that it added confusion because the state department itself never believed it was because of the video. In this video he gives this all a soft pass and allowing them to use the "Fog of War" for the slip up.

I will wait for your public admission of being wrong......

On the country being split, it is because of people like you constantly attacking the values of the other half of the country. Always pushing and now more and more resulting to deadly violence to get it. Beating up Republicans in the street, shooting up congress, constant attacks on campuses, etc. I don't think you need to be exterminated, though if you want to keep this behavior up I will understand people will want to fight back. At that point I would have to be all in on my side. I am not going to lay down and let you people destroy me and kill my family in the name of your open border anti-American party. Depend how big it grows. I don't have any thirst for fighting but I will protect my family and my ideas.

I have been alive for 4 Republicans being president. Every time according to democrats, you guys have said it is the end of the world, attacked everyone who supports them in the news and through hollywood. With the invent of the internet, you guys attack through that too. Started with moveon.org types and keeps on moving from there.

Let's look at what your party is for:

Adults sleeping with children
Men playing in womens sports teams,
Men able to use womens rest rooms
murdering children that are just born
Murdering children that are ready to be born
Open borders
no drug laws
every group besides white males are a victim group and need special laws
shutting down free speech by conservatives
trying to disarm the people
corporate give aways by taxing middle class for healthcare
giving free medical to illegals
giving low income housing to illegals
giving free college to illegals
want to always sign environmental treaties to tax Americans to give money to the third world
Always trying to destroy Christians
Trying to convince Americans they do not have a culture and that all thrid world cultures are superior


Shall I go on. This is why we as a people are never ever going to see eye to eye. I see your party doing everything they can to destroy America and turn it into a hodge podge of third world ideas meets the ancient greek anything goes social structure.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-22-2019, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
John, I watched the damn video with my own eyes. I saw the double shot on the news. What do you mean it was made up?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...factcheck-org/

Even Jake Tapper said they initially said out loud that Obama Administration said they blamed it on the video and that it added confusion because the state department itself never believed it was because of the video. In this video he gives this all a soft pass and allowing them to use the "Fog of War" for the slip up.

I will wait for your public admission of being wrong......
Wrong about what? The fact that I said that Clinton lied about the video? Do you have reading comprehension problems? Because I'm having a hard time with understanding why you want an apology for stating it's common knowledge that the video reference was total bulls**t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
On the country being split, it is because of people like you constantly attacking the values of the other half of the country. Always pushing and now more and more resulting to deadly violence to get it. Beating up Republicans in the street, shooting up congress, constant attacks on campuses, etc.
You're a tin hat idiot. Pure and simple. That's what allows you to say things that are blatantly untrue. No one who values their credibility would let garbage like this out of their mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't think you need to be exterminated, though if you want to keep this behavior up I will understand people will want to fight back.
OK, your first retraction of a statement you've made more than once here.

...snip bombastic bulls**t...
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-22-2019, 7:13 AM Reply   
LOL, Avenatti getting arrested, Stormy Daniels now saying she lied about having an affair with Trump. You can't make this **** up
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 7:49 AM Reply   
Trump must have believed her, he broke campaign finance law to pay her $130K and Cohen is in jail for it. something does not add up or you misunderstood reporting, possible. Source?

Last edited by 95sn; 05-22-2019 at 7:51 AM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-22-2019, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump must have believed her, he broke campaign finance law to pay her $130K and Cohen is in jail for it. something does not add up or you misunderstood reporting, possible. Source?
It's funny that you can't make a point without blatant lies or clear ignorance of the facts. Neither of those happened & that's not why Cohen is in jail. Once again, ol slippery Trump just avoiding your mountain of evidence. Here's the thing 95, just cause your rag tag liberal **** sites say it & you keep yelling it, doesn't make it true, of he'd been arrested by now. But I am positive, as you are, that re-interviewing the same people only this time by Congress will somehow elicit the outcome you need for closure. It's obvious you were a truther in 2001, perhaps you should stick with jet fuel & melting steel.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-22-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Stormy Daniels now saying she lied about having an affair with Trump. You can't make this **** up
Got a link? Because a quick google revealed nothing.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-22-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
He's making it up just like he did with his phantom supreme court ruling. Talk about "blatant lies or clear ignorance of the facts"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 8:25 AM Reply   
Except im right. Cohen pleaded guilty to 8 counts. One of those counts is campaign finance fraud. This is called a source.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4401066/m...n-tax-evasion/
Because the grifter continues to obstruct its difficult to provide the facts. He claims his is the most transparent administration...while he sues Deutshe bank, Mazars, Cap one to not abide by congressional subpoenas. Has his AG cover up for him til he is in contempt, refuses McGahn to testify, Wont let Mueller testify, forces his treasury sec to defy subpoenas, its endless. Yep transparent. No he isnt arrersted because you cant indict a sitting pres, wake up.
I dont use rag tag liberal sites like Breitbart either. Its mainstream media.
The reason they want to interview mcGahn, Mueller et al is to do it in public so that all the fools that believed trump and barr, Hannity, Carlson and the rest understand they lied. The public does not know who to believe. Hope is that when it comes out in black and white out of the mouth of the source w/o political spin the truth will be understood.
Stick to weed dude.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-22-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
He's making it up just like he did with his phantom supreme court ruling. Talk about "blatant lies or clear ignorance of the facts"
But he said... " You can't make this **** up ". Isn't everything on the internet true?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Wrong about what? The fact that I said that Clinton lied about the video? Do you have reading comprehension problems? Because I'm having a hard time with understanding why you want an apology for stating it's common knowledge that the video reference was total bulls**t.

You're a tin hat idiot. Pure and simple. That's what allows you to say things that are blatantly untrue. No one who values their credibility would let garbage like this out of their mouth.

OK, your first retraction of a statement you've made more than once here.

...snip bombastic bulls**t...
If you are saying tha Clinton was full of crap, then we agree. Then why are you upset or surprised that congress investigated especially when the first responses were an obvious attempt of a coverup. They investigated and it was done.

They also tried to investigate the gun running scheme to Mexico "fast and furious" and Obama used executive privledge to keep congress from getting information from the DOJ about it. Even though those weapons were used to kill Americans.

As far as my list. Those things are absolutely true. You are trying to play word smith by high lighting the YOU part. Point is your party absolutely supports those things and even passed laws in the last few years on almost every single one of those topics including this week. They absolutely give free medical, housing, college to illegals. You guys to pass laws and tried to pass laws on the topics of men and women. You do attack Christians. You are for open borders (I am sure you are going to parse it with you are not for open borders, but are against laws that stop the flow)

I know that you are slightly more conservative on this topics than many of your democrat friends, however your party has crossed the line for American hate. It is just over the top and really out of bounds for discussion at this point. It is only going to get worse from here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Except im right. Cohen pleaded guilty to 8 counts. One of those counts is campaign finance fraud. This is called a source.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4401066/m...n-tax-evasion/
Because the grifter continues to obstruct its difficult to provide the facts. He claims his is the most transparent administration...while he sues Deutshe bank, Mazars, Cap one to not abide by congressional subpoenas. Has his AG cover up for him til he is in contempt, refuses McGahn to testify, Wont let Mueller testify, forces his treasury sec to defy subpoenas, its endless. Yep transparent. No he isnt arrersted because you cant indict a sitting pres, wake up.
I dont use rag tag liberal sites like Breitbart either. Its mainstream media.
The reason they want to interview mcGahn, Mueller et al is to do it in public so that all the fools that believed trump and barr, Hannity, Carlson and the rest understand they lied. The public does not know who to believe. Hope is that when it comes out in black and white out of the mouth of the source w/o political spin the truth will be understood.
Stick to weed dude.
Were you this upset when Obama used executive previledge to defy congress during the "fast and furious" mexican gun running ring where some of the weapons were used to kill Americans? Or is executive previledge only allowed for democrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Except im right. Cohen pleaded guilty to 8 counts. One of those counts is campaign finance fraud. This is called a source.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4401066/m...n-tax-evasion/
Because the grifter continues to obstruct its difficult to provide the facts. He claims his is the most transparent administration...while he sues Deutshe bank, Mazars, Cap one to not abide by congressional subpoenas. Has his AG cover up for him til he is in contempt, refuses McGahn to testify, Wont let Mueller testify, forces his treasury sec to defy subpoenas, its endless. Yep transparent. No he isnt arrersted because you cant indict a sitting pres, wake up.
I dont use rag tag liberal sites like Breitbart either. Its mainstream media.
The reason they want to interview mcGahn, Mueller et al is to do it in public so that all the fools that believed trump and barr, Hannity, Carlson and the rest understand they lied. The public does not know who to believe. Hope is that when it comes out in black and white out of the mouth of the source w/o political spin the truth will be understood.
Stick to weed dude.
Your own link:

Michael Cohen, U.S. President Donald Trump‘s former lawyer, pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges including tax evasion, unlawful campaign contributions and making false statements to a bank in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday.

Not sure if you are making up a charge of campaign fraud.

I know who to believe and it certainly is not democrats.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-22-2019, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you are saying tha Clinton was full of crap, then we agree. Then why are you upset or surprised that congress investigated especially when the first responses were an obvious attempt of a coverup. They investigated and it was done.

They also tried to investigate the gun running scheme to Mexico "fast and furious" and Obama used executive privledge to keep congress from getting information from the DOJ about it. Even though those weapons were used to kill Americans.
I have no idea why you keep thinking I am upset at anyone getting investigated. I'm all for it. If there is smoke, then look for the fire. I am not upset that Congress investigated Hillary or "fast and furious".

If I get upset at anything it's at people don't want an investigation into potential wrong doing because they are still fuming about some previous investigation not panning out. When it's done and over the chips fall where they may. Hillary testified at length in front of Congress and the American public. A redacted investigation that only Congress members who sign an NDA to keep secret can see is in a different universe. And considering the massive amount of lying from Trump, I find it hard to believe that you guys are supporting that sort of thing. Then come on here pretending like you are privy to all that secret information and claiming there is nothing there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
Read your own quote.
Quote:
unlawful campaign contributions
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 9:02 AM Reply   
Another court rules against the grifter, Duh. 2 this week, enough bricks are falling out of the wall he is building to hide...he could use them to build 800 miles of border.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/judg...democrats.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 9:04 AM Reply   
OH! the judge is Hispanic, probably not qualified to make a ruling V. the racist grifter.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-22-2019, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Read your own quote.
You really don't seem to grasp this entire claim he used campaign funds when it's been proven repeatedly it was personal checks to Cohen. Hence, no law broken.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Another court rules against the grifter, Duh. 2 this week, enough bricks are falling out of the wall he is building to hide...he could use them to build 800 miles of border.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/judg...democrats.html
Still your president......

Bring on impeachment. Why are you democrats hiding behind accusations. Let it fly man. don't be a puss....
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-22-2019, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Still your president......

Bring on impeachment. Why are you democrats hiding behind accusations. Let it fly man. don't be a puss....
Because that's all they have & they're running low on those too
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I have no idea why you keep thinking I am upset at anyone getting investigated. I'm all for it. If there is smoke, then look for the fire. I am not upset that Congress investigated Hillary or "fast and furious".

If I get upset at anything it's at people don't want an investigation into potential wrong doing because they are still fuming about some previous investigation not panning out. When it's done and over the chips fall where they may. Hillary testified at length in front of Congress and the American public. A redacted investigation that only Congress members who sign an NDA to keep secret can see is in a different universe. And considering the massive amount of lying from Trump, I find it hard to believe that you guys are supporting that sort of thing. Then come on here pretending like you are privy to all that secret information and claiming there is nothing there.
The democrats are privy to the secret information but they will not go read it. So what are people left with believing. It is grandstanding.

Hillary testified, but you did not see any release of the other documents. Hillary is not the only piece of the information.

Are you upset Obama used his executive previledge to keep congress from getting the information they needed for the fast and furious investigation. Americans died because of that and the democrats already were taking to the airwaves asking for weapons bans up until the point where they were busted that it was their own gun running that they were up in arms about. Sounded more like a false flag to me. Why weren't everyone on here from your side talking about how obama doing it was a big deal?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You really don't seem to grasp this entire claim he used campaign funds when it's been proven repeatedly it was personal checks to Cohen. Hence, no law broken.
If I have to keep explaining everything you cannot understand im going to have to charge you atty fees.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...gn-finance-law

You can make your checks out to 95SN Esq.

Quote:
The democrats are privy to the secret information but they will not go read it. So what are people left with believing. It is grandstanding.
Another guy who I need to charge atty fees to.... Checks made pay to the order of 95SN Esq. please.
The reps can ONLY read the report. Thats it. They cannot share the information with other members of congress or the public. That renders this info useless. Quit acting like you dont understand …. or you have larger issues.

Quote:
Hillary testified, but you did not see any release of the other documents. Hillary is not the only piece of the information.
You guys are whining about a "do-over" on muellers investigation which still has not been released in 60 days and then you keep going back to a dried out trough of 2012 and your 9 investigations... But Hillary and Benghazi and and and. You are confusing your tongue talking out of both sides of your face.

Last edited by 95sn; 05-22-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-22-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If I have to keep explaining everything you cannot understand im going to have to charge you atty fees.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...gn-finance-law

You can make your checks out to 95SN Esq.


Another guy who I need to charge atty fees to.... Checks made pay to the order of 95SN Esq. please.
The reps can ONLY read the report. Thats it. They cannot share the information with other members of congress or the public. That renders this info useless. Quit acting like you dont understand …. or you have larger issues.


You guys are whining about a "do-over" on muellers investigation which still has not been released in 60 days and then you keep going back to a dried out trough of 2012 and your 9 investigations... But Hillary and Benghazi and and and. You are confusing your tongue talking out of both sides of your face.
Not confused. If you are going to say you are going to impeach someone and accuse them of additional crimes when a 2 year investigation says he did not commit a crime, then you should at least read the report if you are going to accuse someone of something. Unless those treasonous democrats are finally admitting that there is nothing in the 2 or 3% of the report that can not be shared due to being classified. You want the democrats to give out classified information? is a couple percent going to change the story? Point blank, your people did not read the report yet are still accusing . It only goes to show they are treasonous. Nothing more.

How am I speaking out of both sides of my mouth. You are the one on here daily talking about how the president colluded. That did not happen so now you are on to making up that he obstructed justice. Pretty sure the investigators got every piece of info they needed. This is more of the we will put you under investigation until we find a crime thing I talked about for months. More of the same. You want to act like you are into truth and justice. You more on the treason side if you ask me. If you are into truth, why did it not bother you that obama did this very thing? Did you seem me on here daily talking about that, so how am I speaking out of both sides of my mouth? You on the other hand are two stepping the double speak.

FYI.....Still your President

Bring on impeachment. You say you have the goods. let's do this dance.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-22-2019, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The democrats are privy to the secret information but they will not go read it. So what are people left with believing. It is grandstanding.

Hillary testified, but you did not see any release of the other documents. Hillary is not the only piece of the information.
What documents? Apparently the Republicans didn't investigate as much as you wanted. Sorry to hear about that. But there might have been reasons you didn't know about. Like maybe Republicans thinking there was nothing to see that would make it worth the trouble. I remember them expending a lot of time investigating and them wrapping up with... "nothing to see here".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you upset Obama used his executive previledge to keep congress from getting the information they needed for the fast and furious investigation. Americans died because of that and the democrats already were taking to the airwaves asking for weapons bans up until the point where they were busted that it was their own gun running that they were up in arms about. Sounded more like a false flag to me. Why weren't everyone on here from your side talking about how obama doing it was a big deal?
Seriously? Americans are dying all the time. You make it sound like it's something uniquely significant when a few die. But the bottom line is that a bunch died under Bush, and there wasn't much to say about that.

The difference here is that I expect other people to do their job. If a President needs investigating, then do it. The only message I'm getting from you is that you're upset because Democrats are investigating what you don't want investigated, and Republicans didn't investigate what you thought they should.

So was what Obama did a big deal? Sounds like it wasn't because even his political opponents didn't care enough to make a big deal. OTOH Trump acts like a moron, lies all the time, and has a deep past of shady deals that he works everyday to keep under wraps. I can imagine that one of the top pieces of advice that successful crooks have to give is "Don''t draw attention to yourself". Looks like some of Trumps associates didn't get good advice.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not confused. If you are going to say you are going to impeach someone and accuse them of additional crimes when a 2 year investigation says he did not commit a crime, then you should at least read the report if you are going to accuse someone of something. Unless those treasonous democrats are finally admitting that there is nothing in the 2 or 3% of the report that can not be shared due to being classified. You want the democrats to give out classified information? is a couple percent going to change the story? Point blank, your people did not read the report yet are still accusing . It only goes to show they are treasonous. Nothing more.

How am I speaking out of both sides of my mouth. You are the one on here daily talking about how the president colluded. That did not happen so now you are on to making up that he obstructed justice. Pretty sure the investigators got every piece of info they needed. This is more of the we will put you under investigation until we find a crime thing I talked about for months. More of the same. You want to act like you are into truth and justice. You more on the treason side if you ask me. If you are into truth, why did it not bother you that obama did this very thing? Did you seem me on here daily talking about that, so how am I speaking out of both sides of my mouth? You on the other hand are two stepping the double speak.

FYI.....Still your President

Bring on impeachment. You say you have the goods. let's do this dance.
First, you appear confused, The mueller report was not a complete investigation of trump world. The report did not clear the grifter of any crimes, in fact it implicates him in at least 10 crimes of obstruction that over 900 US Prosecutors say they would have used to indict (if he was not sitting pres) that is THE ONLY REASON WHY HE IS NOT. Quit lying and saying the report found nothing. 2nd, the Mueller investigation had an extremely narrow path to pursue. It left dozens of avenues that need investigation. For example, they did not look at his taxes to see how much Russia was paying him off (or not), ie they did not "follow the money" which is a strategy every common investigation includes. They were not allowed to ask the grifter any questions. Did not investigate any of the possible counter intelligence issues. They did not investigate his inaugural or his "Foundation". They did not investigate his past foreign business (money laundering). Did not investigate the trump tower Moscow deal. Did not investigate abuse of power, or his continuing obstruction and on, and on and on. The report provided evidence of conspiracy and 100's of contacts trumps people(that they lied about and concealed) had with Russia which he proved (200 pages) attacked our election and their goal was to elect trump. Team trump welcomed the assistance and thanked putin by eliminating sanctions and other acts by trump.
I have read the report, appears you have not. Im not going to hold your hand and walk you thru understanding why dems are not reading Barrs less redacted report AGAIN. Your failure to actually read and understand the report while posting away like a mad trump sycophant is treasonous. I am reasoned in each post. I provide sources. You are two faced saying to lock up or investigate again Clinton/Obama/the investigators... or??? while crying about muellers and congress legal investigations the grifter is obstructing and his AG refuses to release.
He wasnt even "duly elected" som bitch cheated. Its the only way he ever wins at anything. *president is more accurate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2019, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bring on impeachment. You say you have the goods. let's do this dance.
Quit hiding, obstructing, tampering with witnesses and acting like a child...and you are on.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-22-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
What happens if or when the abuse of the FBI comes out, and the entire spying shows the first crime was the illegal FISA warrants. Even if trump did, may have, or have not had financial transactions, of any level, that this entire misconduct started this, will this end? Or is this now the standard for every president and we will never have any forward movement.

this in one big BS game, sad to see how corrupt the government is, the FBI (select few) and the people appointed by the people, for the people, are all crooks. Its really simple, ITS all politics, not about what is better for US.

Aborting live children, crazy, we all know its crazy, NY made a law to spite the admin, just like alabama did to spite them back. dems will never work with trump period! just a game. California could pass a law to be allowed to kill your child until the age of 18 if they felt it would spite the admin. Not because they know its wrong, just because.

BTW, if all are racist, they you would want abortions for all the african americas, etc etc, they would bus them to planned parenthood.

The boarder is a crisis, both ways, sad but true. The unemployment is low, wages are going up, fact. Debt is on both sides. obama spend 10 trillion. trump will spend 3 trillion. Creepy porn layer is a crook, CNN never says a word now? Hillary still thinks she lost over Russian, Sleepy joe set up his son to make millions of dollars, NO ****! Who wouldn't! especially when they are all above the law.

this is a total joke, anyone can run for president. tell the american people they will be taken care of, lie to everyone, just to win. Why are we fighting on a wake boarding forum?

KILL THIS THREAD
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       Yesterday, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
What happens if or when the abuse of the FBI comes out, and the entire spying shows the first crime was the illegal FISA warrants. Even if trump did, may have, or have not had financial transactions, of any level, that this entire misconduct started this, will this end? Or is this now the standard for every president and we will never have any forward movement.

this in one big BS game, sad to see how corrupt the government is, the FBI (select few) and the people appointed by the people, for the people, are all crooks. Its really simple, ITS all politics, not about what is better for US.

Aborting live children, crazy, we all know its crazy, NY made a law to spite the admin, just like alabama did to spite them back. dems will never work with trump period! just a game. California could pass a law to be allowed to kill your child until the age of 18 if they felt it would spite the admin. Not because they know its wrong, just because.

BTW, if all are racist, they you would want abortions for all the african americas, etc etc, they would bus them to planned parenthood.

The boarder is a crisis, both ways, sad but true. The unemployment is low, wages are going up, fact. Debt is on both sides. obama spend 10 trillion. trump will spend 3 trillion. Creepy porn layer is a crook, CNN never says a word now? Hillary still thinks she lost over Russian, Sleepy joe set up his son to make millions of dollars, NO ****! Who wouldn't! especially when they are all above the law.

this is a total joke, anyone can run for president. tell the american people they will be taken care of, lie to everyone, just to win. Why are we fighting on a wake boarding forum?

KILL THIS THREAD
Then their whacky lefts narrative will switch too framing the FBi, cover up, abuse of power to go after our intelligence agencies. No way a leftist admin would employ leftist tactics used world wide to destroy political enemies even when they were caught red handed wire tapping world leaders & journalists then forced to publicly apologize. They love to leave that out, they love to leave out Obozos real collusion with Russia giving them every they wanted on missile defense. Lefties are embarrassingly stupid & very one side with their hypocrisy. Bigoted name calling lefties lost trapped in a lunatic cycle of their own making.

Make no mistake, declass is coming, Comey, Brennan, Page, Strokz, McCabe, Ohr are rats scrambling knowing the hammers dropping & Barr has thrown several hay makers at them already. Soon they'll start ratting each other out & then the fireworks come.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
What happens if or when the abuse of the FBI comes out, and the entire spying shows the first crime was the illegal FISA warrants. Even if trump did, may have, or have not had financial transactions, of any level, that this entire misconduct started this, will this end? Or is this now the standard for every president and we will never have any forward movement.

this in one big BS game, sad to see how corrupt the government is, the FBI (select few) and the people appointed by the people, for the people, are all crooks. Its really simple, ITS all politics, not about what is better for US.

Aborting live children, crazy, we all know its crazy, NY made a law to spite the admin, just like alabama did to spite them back. dems will never work with trump period! just a game. California could pass a law to be allowed to kill your child until the age of 18 if they felt it would spite the admin. Not because they know its wrong, just because.

BTW, if all are racist, they you would want abortions for all the african americas, etc etc, they would bus them to planned parenthood.

The boarder is a crisis, both ways, sad but true. The unemployment is low, wages are going up, fact. Debt is on both sides. obama spend 10 trillion. trump will spend 3 trillion. Creepy porn layer is a crook, CNN never says a word now? Hillary still thinks she lost over Russian, Sleepy joe set up his son to make millions of dollars, NO ****! Who wouldn't! especially when they are all above the law.

this is a total joke, anyone can run for president. tell the american people they will be taken care of, lie to everyone, just to win. Why are we fighting on a wake boarding forum?

KILL THIS THREAD
Good opening question. Im going to provide a short article on the part of the Mueller Report that only deals with Russia. Its from Lawfare, I dont think it has a left or right bias so you should feel safe reading it. The investigation began as a Counter Intelligence investigation on Russia. Not trump or any political party, not FISA warrants or any other left/right issue. Russia was attacking our election as far back as 2014 WAY before trump. Russia didnt swing trumps direction til much closer to the 2016 election. I welcome any and all investigation into the investigators investigation, even if I believe it is a waste of time/$ and continues to divide the country. The theory that Comey, Clapper, Rosenstein, The Ohrs, Baker, Strozk, Page, Mueller and all the others trump and Fox have vilified....these people are life long public servants, all with 20-30 plus years and highly decorated, most of them are life long Republicans. You actually think it makes more sense that these Republican professionals, in the dark of night, flipped their allegiance on America to "spy" on trump? Who had been a republican for a month or so? He was only slightly even a political person when the investigation began. Yet all these life long professionals chucked their careers for Dem. Hillary Clinton? Its not rational. Comey single handedly shelled Clintons campaign and raised trump with his pressers... she is under investigation, found more emails, shes innocent, during the campaign and saying trump not under investigation. If they were all against trump, why didnt any of them say "trump is under investigation" , he was. They did not do that. They more than gave his campaign the benefit of doubt in an ongoing investigation. Trump was the one lying and saying he had "nothing with Russia" while his boy Cohen was negotiating the biggest Trump tower deal oh his life, in Moscow. The trump campaign continued to lie about over 100 Russian contacts during the campaign and the transition. Within 24 hours of the election Cohen made and received over 240 phone calls and over 900 texts from Russia. Trump and FOX ruined and have done unprecedented damage to law enforcement, FBI... Mueller is a life long conservative republican, yet FOX/Trump made up the Angry Democrat theme, it is blatantly false. Barr lied about the report, and let FOX and Trump claim complete exoneration, but didnt release the redacted report for 3 and a half weeks for PR purpose. Barrs summary does not represent muellers work. Half the country does not know what to believe. The theory it was bad FBI agents has more holes than swiss cheese. Remember that theory is being floated by the person that lives by Twitter and has verifiably lied to the American public more than any other public figure in history.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-mue...nce-operations
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 6:48 AM Reply   
So now bans are releasing documents on Mr. President's finances. Will this lead to some proof or be the next 9 months of nonsense... Term limits would sure be nice and get some of these old timers on both sides out of there.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       Yesterday, 7:31 AM Reply   
^It will show he used every legal loophole to hide money and avoid taxes just like everyone does except on a larger scale. Democrats will stamp their feet and shake their fingers at him and try to vilify it(even though they do it too) and it will go on for 9 months. 9 months of getting nothing accomplished except wasting tax payer money.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       Yesterday, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
^It will show he used every legal loophole to hide money and avoid taxes just like everyone does except on a larger scale. Democrats will stamp their feet and shake their fingers at him and try to vilify it(even though they do it too) and it will go on for 9 months. 9 months of getting nothing accomplished except wasting tax payer money.
Nope, they got him this time, they swear.....Can't wait to watch their collective heads explode in the coming months.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 9:38 AM Reply   
^Says the guy who said "you cant make this **** up" and so he goes right ahead and flat out makes $hit up. Even when I offered the olive branch that you may have possibly misunderstood. Dude your credibility is nonexistent.

Quote:
^It will show he used every legal loophole to hide money and avoid taxes just like everyone does except on a larger scale. Democrats will stamp their feet and shake their fingers at him and try to vilify it(even though they do it too) and it will go on for 9 months. 9 months of getting nothing accomplished except wasting tax payer money.
We already learned from earlier tax returns that he is thee largest loser in the entire USA, no one in the country lost more money than him year after year. The fact that the money "he" lost was not his makes no difference. So the idea that he is a great business person falls flat. He is a great tax cheat tho. We saw the "Art of the Deal" negotiator yesterday. He said, you can stop the investigations or I stop everything preplanned tantrum. We already learned he used fraudulent tax schemes to minimize his $400+ million dollar inheritance. We would learn if his business's are prosperous or operate in the red. We should learn where he gets income from and who he owes money to. The type of deductions he uses and charitable contributions. Does he have foreign bank accounts, does he claim a foreign tax credit. We might learn he is or isnt profiting from his own proposals.
Again the tax returns are just another of the dozens of investigations on the most transparent grifter in history.
BTW, he is the only one NOT releasing tax returns VOLUNTARILY. All 25 or so Dems running in 2020 5+ years released, Clinton released her tax returns in 2016, Obama did. Bush 1, yep, Bush 2, yep, Carter, yep, Regan, yes....EVERY SINGLE ONE but trump. Thats not a red flag is it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 9:41 AM Reply   
No one cares more about our vets than me.

Cuts VA applications
Pardons war criminals

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...2VCA9vaW5RxAFY
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Yesterday, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats not a red flag is it.
They think red flags are just Trump hats.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       Yesterday, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Another court rules against the grifter, Duh. 2 this week, enough bricks are falling out of the wall he is building to hide...he could use them to build 800 miles of border.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/judg...democrats.html
Wow! That was quick! Now the question is how quick the turn around will be for the appeals? How long can he drag this out?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       Yesterday, 1:08 PM Reply   
BOOM, Declass is here!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       Yesterday, 1:15 PM Reply   
Remember, they're not investigating if the Government is corrupt, they're investing how corrupt

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:51 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us