Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-11-2004, 10:07 PM Reply   
hey seattlites!!! i looked out my window today and saw how perfectally buttery it was out there on the water. didn't see any riders on my side of the lake (bellevue) but i hope some of you were ripping! unfortunatly i had to go out of town, or i would have LOVED to ride. anyway...hope i'm not the only one who saw this phenomenon.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-12-2004, 7:57 AM Reply   
Nope, I saw it too, took advantage on Wednesday evening. It was perfect out, besides a little on the cold side. Water temperature said 52, that was only one degree lower than last weekend though....thanks Troy for the pull.

Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-13-2004, 2:17 PM Reply   
les - Lake Washington sucked again today...it was all butta and no one else out there. I am thinking this winter riding it what it is about, these conditions are spoiling me. Thanks Jeff for the pull and Brad for driving.

(Message edited by tcluv85 on November 13, 2004)
Old     (jeff206)      Join Date: May 2004       11-13-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
are you guys going to be riding for a while?? If so want to give me a few pulls around thanksgiving? I'll be home from school for that week.
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-13-2004, 10:07 PM Reply   
I'm jealous. My boat's put away for the winter. The water's been like glass. I'm on Mercer Island facing Bellevue.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-14-2004, 2:12 PM Reply   
Jeff - I won't be here over Thanksgiving. I will pass along your email to my crews though.

Eagle - I am on the east side of the island also. North, Mid or South? I am like 2 minutes from the I-90 launch.
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-14-2004, 3:16 PM Reply   
I'm on the northeast corner, between the east channel bridge and Luther Burbank.
Old    sliderfreak            11-14-2004, 6:00 PM Reply   
do u any of u guys kno of the santa sky ski run on washington?
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-14-2004, 7:09 PM Reply   
Mitch - Yes and I would love to do it. Who is leading it up this year?
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-14-2004, 8:38 PM Reply   
Normally Bill Kinnison gets us all together... but he moved out by Spokane this year.

I'll shoot him an email and see what his plans are. Bill has Santa drysuit and boat decorations!

asfd
sdf
asfas
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-14-2004, 8:40 PM Reply   
Sean - When you talk to Bill, tell him Laci says hi. Last time I chatted with him, he was buying a house over there.

When do you normally do the run, on Christmas or before?
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-14-2004, 8:44 PM Reply   
Normally we head out on the 24th. Kinda funny watching the news and seeing the footage of Santa taking a break on the lake before the toy run.

I sent him an email, we'll see what they are up to.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-15-2004, 9:26 AM Reply   
That is crazy. I wouldn't be suprised if you guys caused an accident on the bridge from people doing double takes after seeing santa on the air chair. Too bad I'm going to Palm Desert for x-mas I would wanna see this.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-15-2004, 9:56 AM Reply   
Bummer, I would love to join you, but I will be surfing in Hawaii, I leave the 23rd. I found pictures at www.airjunky.com of a wakeboarder back in 2001, surely a wakeboarder will step up to the plate and join you if you guys do it this year.

Also tell Jolly Old St. Lawrence I say hi next time you see or talk to him.

Sean - did I ever meet you while I was hanging out with these guys back at the end of Summer of 2000? I think they were trying to convince me to join the dark side and skip learning wakeboarding, but it never happened.
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-15-2004, 10:51 AM Reply   
ryan, i'll be in palm springs for chrismas too. but lets be honest: 40 degree weather or 75 degree weather.....lets see. i go to the uw, and all i can think about it summer and sun, so the desert will be a nice change for me. Where about will you be?
Old    sliderfreak            11-15-2004, 10:58 AM Reply   
hahaha kool u can see me in the red b52 behind sens cal air dope.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-15-2004, 11:00 AM Reply   
I'm not sure where we're staying I'm vising family down there. Trying to make it to big bear for a day if they have a terrain park setup. Might even look into bumming a ride wakeboarding from someone. I'm not gonna mind the weather trust me on that one. I'm from eastern washington originally where we get the best of both worlds sun and 100 degrees in the summer and tons of snow in the winter. Seattle kinda bums me out this time of year.
Old    sliderfreak            11-19-2004, 11:18 AM Reply   
i dont think its gonna go down this year i mena laurence has the felt sute and bill moved so if anyone wants to blow 300 bucks on a sute it night not go down
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-19-2004, 11:59 AM Reply   
Neil (the guy in the santa suit pics above) maybe pulling this together this year.

It sounds like Bill will be doing his thing around Spokane, they don't have plans to be in the Seattle area for Christmas.