Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (jcstudebaker)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-24-2008, 9:11 AM Reply   
Hey guys,
I am thinking about taking my youth group out on the delta or any lake near Stockton on August 1st. I need at least 2 boat owners who would be interested in helping a ministry. We would just need you and your boat, thats it, we'll cover the gas. There would be about 6 high school students per boat (based on the size) and two adult leaders to help you out.

We have insurance so don't worry about that, all we need is a heart to serve and a boat to help.

If you don't have a boat but would still like to help shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Peace, JC
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       07-24-2008, 10:49 AM Reply   
i would love to do that. Send me a PM with all of your details and I will be sure to follow up with you.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-24-2008, 12:43 PM Reply   
"JC"?....as in THE JC???

some of you delta peeps better answer this call!

seriously....good luck...sounds like fun. and i would never speak for him, but you should hit the gator rep. up next time....last i heard, randall's all about the mission these days. you never know...he commits and i bet you have 15 boats ready to serve.
Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-24-2008, 12:50 PM Reply   
I'd love to come but I just found out during the Republican primaries that Mormons are not Christian enough. Just kidding dude. Hope you get lots of people to volunteer and have a great time.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2008, 12:56 PM Reply   
Bit of a hijack...

JC - The boat in your profile looks familiar, and I know you ride out of Stockton. Is that your crew we keep seeing in in the evenings out of VW lately? We've been wondering who's in the only boat that is out as much as we are and knows how to share water.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-24-2008, 1:16 PM Reply   
Rob,

Funny that you say that because i was thinking it. I'm working that day or else i would help out. I don't want to speak for my dad, but if he has that day off i could see him volunteering.
Old     (jcstudebaker)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-24-2008, 1:21 PM Reply   
Nate, yea we have the boat hydrohoisted in VW. What boat are you in. Stop us next time.

And JC as in Justin Colt not the other one.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2008, 1:28 PM Reply   
Last night we were in my red Pro-V. Monday we were the black and white Sanger with the 3 groms.
Old     (jcstudebaker)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-24-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
Ohh ok, yea I remember I wasn't there Monday but I remember the Pro-V, cool next time be sure to flag us down, we have a great camera well take some shots of you riding.

You might notice us too because of the guy that rides in the basket.

Hi-jack over,
I still need people to help if they can

(Message edited by jcstudebaker on July 24, 2008)
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-24-2008, 1:56 PM Reply   
would love to help but i live far to far away
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-24-2008, 8:19 PM Reply   
Watched a clip with Randall, he is all about the man. It a good thing. wished i was on the delta, i would definately help out.