Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-04-2010, 5:24 PM Reply   
The following items are in excellent condition and need to find a new home that will actually use them. The only reason I'm selling them is because I have less and less time to shoot & edit video, so it's time to pass the torch to the next generation of wakeboard film producers.

Please post up here if you're interested or email me at: dpcfilms (at) yahoo (dot) com

*All items include FREE ground shipping to the lower 48 states*

Z-Finder 3x - version 2** $275

The Z-Finder Pro 3x is another one of Zacuto’s Optical Viewfinders that allows DSLR cameras to have the correct form factor for video. It offers 3x focusable magnification,a 40mm diameter Zacuto optical designed lens, an eyecup preventing extraneous light leakage, a diopter and a field of view perfectly matched to 3” LCD screens.

Includes:
1 x Z-Finder 3x
1 x lanyard

** version 3 is out ($395) and offers some sort of de-fogging lens covers. I've never had any issue with this z-finder fogging up, but then again I live in California where it's always sunny and warm...

*** does NOT include the mounting frame because I already mounted it to my Canon 7D. You can purchase a new one here for only $6.00: http://store.zacuto.com/Z-Finder-Mounting-Frame.html

indiFOCUSpro - $200

The indiFOCUSpro is a height adjustable, closed gearbox, low noise, extremely low backlash, follow focus. This comes with a three sets of gears OR you can use the softwheel on *any* lens without having to worry about mounting the gears.

Includes:
1 x indiFOCUSpro
1 x Rail mount
3 x Gears
1 x Softwheel (allows you to use the indiFous without the gears on almost any lens!)
1 x Cine-Pitch Driver Gear
1 x set of tall height adjustment screws
1 x set of medium height adjustment screws
1 x set of small height adjustment screws
5 x allen keys

VidLED - coolLED-40 $150

Super Bright LED light. Runs a loooong time of the Varizoom battery.

1 x VidLED - #5203-CW40
1 x Varizoom Battery
1 x Gel/filter Pack for VIDLED lights

Adobe Production Suite CS2 (Commercial version) for Windows PC - $80

This is the real deal.. NO Academic version, upgrade, etc.. With this version you're eligible for ALL upgrades to the latest version and a discounted price.

Includes
Adobe After Effects 7.0 Professional
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
Adobe Photoshop CS2
adobe Audition 2.0
Adobe Encore DVD 2.0
Adobe Illustrator CS2
with Dynamic Link & Adobe Bridge

Plus an Adobe Training Video set.
Attached Images

Old     (Steve_Bates)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-05-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
If you have a DSLR and you shoot video, the Z-Finder is a must. There are many other viewfinder brands that are cheaper, but they can't hold a candle to the quality.
If you can't afford it, sell a kidney.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-06-2010, 12:04 AM Reply   
Thanks Steve - Yes, it's a must have.. along with the follow focus and the light, and...
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       12-20-2010, 1:10 PM Reply   
Anyone wanna buy a kidney??
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-21-2010, 11:29 PM Reply   
I might be willing to take a trade assuming your kidney is in good shape.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-14-2011, 2:11 PM Reply   
The Z-finder has been SOLD.

The other two items are still up for grabs.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-24-2011, 10:06 PM Reply   
The VIDLED has been sold.

indiFOCUSpro is still up for grabs... yo! get your tack sharp focus and shallow DOF with this one.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-24-2011, 11:30 PM Reply   
i'd buy it, but then i'd have to buy a whole new camera for it...unless you throw in the 7d, then yeah!