Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Posi12Bolt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2011, 4:23 AM Reply   
I have a 2003 Moomba Mobius direct drive, and I need a complete windshield...framing...glass...hinging...etc

I called skiers choice but the cost for a new replacement is in the $3,000+ range.

Does anyone have any recomendations for a cheaper route? boat dismantler? happen to have one in your garage your not using ? etc etc...

any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Brian
Old     (jbird)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2011, 7:14 AM Reply   
How 'bout an insurance claim! Should be covered?
Old     (Erkoehler)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-07-2011, 9:01 AM Reply   
call Lauderdale Lakes Marina and ask for Jackie.

P/N: 104386
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-07-2011, 7:04 PM Reply   
www.greatlakesskipper.com

You'll find what your looking for.
Old     (Posi12Bolt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2011, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
How 'bout an insurance claim! Should be covered?
its a project boat I bought... story goes kid blew up the motor, pulled it out, took boat apart (interior, windshield, engine), boat then sat in the sun for awhile til he sold it to a buddy who took a loan against it to fix it...he lost his job and got it repo'd.

I'm not too concerned about the interior or engine... but the cost of the windshield has me in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkoehler View Post
call Lauderdale Lakes Marina and ask for Jackie.

P/N: 104386
thanks, I'll call on monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharoo View Post
www.greatlakesskipper.com

You'll find what your looking for.
thank you, I'll check them out

Last edited by Posi12Bolt; 08-07-2011 at 7:07 PM.
Old     (calaman)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-07-2011, 7:45 PM Reply   
Pacificglass - just replaced a window and they are the ones who make the glass and frames.
Old     (Posi12Bolt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2011, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaman View Post
Pacificglass - just replaced a window and they are the ones who make the glass and frames.
do you happen to have a phone number or website? there are a ton of pacificglasses on the internet...
thank you
Old     (calaman)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-08-2011, 6:49 AM Reply   
Pacific coast marine windshield - ask for Cameron. The make windheilds for supra, moomba, tige and others.
Www.pcmw.CA
Old     (Posi12Bolt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-16-2011, 9:43 PM Reply   
I emailed them a week ago, havent gotten a response yet