Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-18-2007, 10:30 PM Reply   
I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in the central florida wakefest!!!!!!

This may get boring but I can not express enough gratitude to EVERYONE AT THE EVENT

First thanks everyone who had the idea of puting this thing to together...Billy, Byrd, Duffy.....Big UPS man!!! I think everyone will agree the event was well overdue. Just a taste of you guys life every weekend I guess

Thanks everyone for meeting me at Ruby Tue. on Fri night. It was great meeting everyone!!!! I also met some bun for the boat thanks to Paulie.

Now duffy I don't know where to begin bro. First off thanks for helping me get all the gear stowed away and launching my boat. It must of sucked being the captain of two ships that morning. I owe you big time!!! Not to menttion finding my boat back on the trailer all tucked in when it was freaking storming like hell Sunday morning when I awoke from my...no bones about it drunken stupor...was lets just say fantastic.

Ted aka chef boyarde thanks for helping me in the canal.

Billy thanks for letting me tie up next to you I'm sure you had lots of friends who could have taken that spot. You've got to pm the pics though
Also thanks for saving my boat from the tires.

Byrd... what can I say...thanks for picking up my best friend from the doc...to bad she didn't bring her hot a... twin sister...way above and beyond bro.

Kevin and wife(I think it was kevin) thanks for driving me back to lake roy...that was above and beyond!!!!

To the unknown guy who's house party we crashed with the crab boil and live band...THANK YOU!!!! Hey, was that Will Christian I was slobering on with that white dog???

Well that was my first vacation in over a year so I think I let the dogs out way to early in the afternoon. My night ended trying to ride at dark ( I don't even think I got up). From there it was beddy bye.....Deb said she had a good time hanging out with you guys at Tanners.

To the mysterious person/ guardian angel who put me to bed with my stuff thank you.

Thanks for all the hospitality guys (I didn't see melanie but if you were there girls too)!!!!

I can't wait to come back (if I'm welcome)

If anyone wants dancing lessons just let me know. I'll be appearing on dancing with the stars next season. Good lord...why didn't someone stop me!!!

Jeff sorry about your stuff... PM if you dont get the ipod back..all us polk county folk ain't so bad

Again THANKS to everyone there...If I left out names it was definately not intentional. Also, if anyones got pics please pm me!!! Posting them would not be good.

To everyone that missed it...man you suck.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-19-2007, 5:29 AM Reply   
Im sure there are some PG-13 pics that could be posted..? Maybe not? Great to meet you Vince, and it was cool to meet everyone else that fun Saturday. I must say that meeting Will was a serious highlight for me.
I'm ready to go to Georgia for your event - let me know when and where.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-19-2007, 6:19 AM Reply   
dreevs, are you invited to the Winter Haven High School graduation?
Vince, I have some pics I will send you as soon as the Polk County Sheriffs office is done with them.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-19-2007, 7:32 AM Reply   
I am going to my 6th Prom!! I keep getting older and they all stay the same age!
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-19-2007, 11:23 AM Reply   
CFW Bun Shots
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Very Nice
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-19-2007, 12:13 PM Reply   
The guy puking missed all the fun!!
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-19-2007, 12:25 PM Reply   
Nice memories. I remember it being a little crazier...
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-19-2007, 1:09 PM Reply   
more...Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-19-2007, 4:58 PM Reply   
BILLY!!!!!! You the man I knew you'd come through with some pics. Thanks bro. Don't worry about the sheriff's I plead the 5th!!!

All I can say about the guy pucking is thank god he had enough boat etiqute to barf over the side...two thumbs up on that one...

I think the Atlanta tourney is may 17,18,19. I got my schedule yesterday and they got me scheduled to work the 18th. That ain't happening!!! I'm trying to rent a house on Lake Allatonna for the weekend but keep hitting dead ends. My house is an hour away, so we may end up crashing there. All are invited!!!! Its the least I could do.

Billy don't forget to pm me the R rated ones.
Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-19-2007, 5:24 PM Reply   
Yep i think that will have been Will Vince. Also the carne brothers in those pictures. Good to see!
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-20-2007, 5:39 AM Reply   
Mays going to be a great month. Vince - have you tried vrbo.com for the Allatoona house?
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-20-2007, 7:08 AM Reply   
Eat your heart out, Vince!!
Upload
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-20-2007, 8:11 AM Reply   
Wow!! Billy, thats an amazing pic. I am very jealous! Maybe I need to go Mastercraft...?
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-20-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
I'll never wash that shirt again.
Will is a first class chick, no doubt.
She is beautiful, yet very personable. Not many chicks have both.
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-20-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
That hurt billy!!! Ouch... the pain. Where my pic with will???She was super nice.
Deb says you guys were really nice to her she would really like to hang out with you guys more. I wish she would have met will.

Yeah, ted I only found 4 places on vrbo all 4 said they are booked. I'm working on a friend who's parents have a place there. I'll keep you posted. And yes...mastercraft is the way to go