Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       12-29-2010, 8:08 AM Reply   
I am looking at this 08 Team Edition SANte - it is super clean but the hours are a touch high for the price I think..... I have seen a few others (same options) with around 100 hours for the same price. Unfortunately, those boats are a 20+ hour drive.
What do you guys think?
http://www.boaterschoiceonline.com/U...ockNum=sn31022

NADA says around 47K - I don't think NADA understands wakeboard boats much..... but wanted to throw that in there....

Is this is a better deal at the same price? (difficult to compare a Nautique and a Supra...but have a look)
http://www.boaterschoiceonline.com/N...ckNum=sn888810

Thanks for your help!
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-29-2010, 9:58 AM Reply   
The Supra looks to be a much better deal. If I am reading it right, it is a new boat with full warranty. The Supra is a much bigger boat with more seating and will handle rough water better. Plus, the Supra looks a heck of a lot better.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-29-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
I say the Supra too, but I am partial to supra. Seems like a good deal and that is a Worlds Edition, so it is loaded to the hilt.... I am also partial to all black boats.
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-29-2010, 10:35 AM Reply   
I am a Correct Craft girl through & through, but....if you can stand fighting the water spots on that Supra, it's a great deal on a boat with a great wake. I think the white Nautique looks awesome, and you would enjoy having the heater in your part of the world. The warranties on the Nautique are transferable ($300 for the 5 year limited & $300 for lifetime hull), but the boat appears to be priced about $5k too high in my opinion.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-29-2010, 10:44 AM Reply   
I'm partial to white boats, and the seating configuration on the Nautique is more open to walk in, as opposed to being more hallway like with the supra. Nada is always high on boats so if thats what they based their price off of pull up craigslist and check some real world asking prices. You can ask whatever you want for a boat, a car, a house but that doesn't mean anyone should or will buy it.
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-29-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
The only thing I don't like about the Supra is it is a Sunsport. It looks like all the bells and whistles have been added with the worlds package, but it is still a Sunsport. I have never liked the layout of the Sunsport and the resale value might not be as much. I would travel and look at them both and compare them onsite. The Supra would be a better all round family wakeboard boat and the 210 would be a more of a core wakeboard boat.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-29-2010, 1:03 PM Reply   
The 210 is a nice boat. It produces one of the best wakes on the market. The price should be around 49k.
Old     (nauti4life)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-29-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
210 for sure.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-29-2010, 2:48 PM Reply   
The seating arrangement for riding and hanging on that Supra is by far the best of any wakeboat I've been in.. Beats wrap around seating and the seat backs on the passenger side fold up like stadium seating without all of the goofy seat shuffle business of other brands.

I'd go with that Supra every time. With the Gravity Games ballast - they put out a super clean, vertical wake. I love the wake and boat..

That's no knock on the 210.. It's a sick boat. It's $5k too high and it's got hours on it and someone else using it..
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-29-2010, 2:52 PM Reply   
Happy New Year Nate! I sent you PM
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-29-2010, 6:55 PM Reply   
Are you interested in a 236TE? Same exact boat as 230. I may be ready to part with mine and could sell it cheaper than that 210. It is an 07 with 150-160 hrs. Solid white, illusion trailer with 20's, fully loaded with heater, over tower bimini, 4 wetsounds pro 80's and pioneer sub, 375 hp zr6. I am in Louisville KY. Not really that far from you.
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-29-2010, 6:58 PM Reply   
http://picasaweb.google.com/dave.gast/07236#
There is a link to pics wetsounds are not on it in photos. Boat is in showroom condition
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       12-29-2010, 7:51 PM Reply   
Thanks for all of your help everyone! I spend 70% of my time wakeboarding, 20% surfing and 10% chilling. I have a two year old and another on the way in April, so I might be spending more time 'chilling' with the family. I truly want a SANte 210 because of size and wake, but am concerned about storage. Although, diaper bags aren't that big - right?
I also agree, the 210 seems 5K too high. Thank you for confirming.
Chris - I responded to your message.
Dave - pics look great as does the boat. PM me a price?
Old     (ajf4242)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-29-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
Nate,
I think you've been in my Supra Sunsport 22 which is the same boat just an 08. It's a great boat with a nice wake, only thing is, the boat is super weight sensative. The only problem I for see with the nautique is the fact it's super small inside compared to the Supra and probably the price. The wake is all preference, but purely for wakeboarding I think the 210 is a great wake that the Supra can't really compare too. The 210 will throw you in the air and the Supra is a lot more "rampy" you could say. Personally if I were in your shoes, which i'm not, I would take the 210 if the price was right. Don't get me wrong, I love my boat it's great, i've put around 400 hours on it in the past 3 years i've had it, but the nautique is just a better pure boarding boat.
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-30-2010, 4:24 AM Reply   
Nate my Pm feature doesn't work. It never has for me. Send me an email Dave.Gast@gmail.com and I will hit you up this afternoon when I get home.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-30-2010, 6:10 AM Reply   
I would look into that '07 230.

To put in in perspective, my friend bought a 2008 210 this year, which was a new boat that had been repo'd from a dealer that went under, for 50k. It was optioned same as the 210 you are looking at. I know of several 210s that have sold in that price range. If you can't get that 210 for less than 50k right now, I'd pass.

I know you may not be interested at all, but you should go look at an Axis A22 before buying something used. You can get a new A22 with all the necessary options, tandem trailer, etc. for less than 50k. I know because my friend David just ordered one last week. If you like solid white, it saves you even more in gelcoat upgrades. A used nautique will come with a warranty if you are the second owner, but the warranty does not cover labor at all - only parts.

If you are concerned about size, the A22 is going to have more room than a 210 will. I owned several 230's, partly due to the fact that I also have a toddler and a lot of friends that come out with me. When it came time for me to decide on what to buy this year, I couldn't go down to a 210 because it was just too small of a boat for my family and friends. Also, the interior of an A22 seems to be more kid friendly. You can order that boat with the Tatami mat - which is essentially a snap out carpet thing made out of recycled plastic bottles. Your kid can spill its candy and crap all over it and it won't stain. I also like the huge playpen layout of the front of the A22. My 2 year old really liked playing in the front of my friend's A22 this past summer. That huge soft front area was awesome for her.

Just my .02!