Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-01-2009, 2:34 PM Reply   
I got the boat in the water today, dusted off the board and drysuit and got a nice little quick set in. Damn it felt good to ride again. It hass probably been 5 or 6 months. It was a nice 46 degree air and 42 degree water day. I only rode for about 10 minutes but it was great. I got in a couple wake to wake 180's, a couple nice wake to wake airs, a few ollie 180's, a couple switch heelside one wake 180's and felt pretty good. I do realize I am not in riding shape and by the end couldn't feel feet or hands but it was great.

Did I mention it was great to get back on the water.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-01-2009, 2:42 PM Reply   
Your crazy! It did feel warm enough air temp wise though to get out on the water though today.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-01-2009, 2:49 PM Reply   
I don't know if I would of done it if I had to put the boat in the water and have to worry about pulling it out after the set and not get in the warm house till an hour later.
Old    wiz            03-01-2009, 6:03 PM Reply   
sweet!! i cant wait for my first set. hopefully it'll be this weekend!!
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-02-2009, 10:32 PM Reply   
Brett - You have your boat on the lake now? Gonna be going out again anytime soon?

I went out once about a month ago with Cliff, but that was my first time of the year...

My car temp read 64 today in Bellevue mid-day, would've been pretty nice out there.
Old     (aroed)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-03-2009, 7:59 AM Reply   
I went out with some of the guys the other day but i cant ride till august bc i tore my acl. It was 93 degrees and it was great to be on the boat.
Old     (tommmyd)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-03-2009, 11:27 AM Reply   
It's a little different in the NW getting your first set of the year... in 40ish air and 40ish water temps... if the sun is shining throw on your suit and get it.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-03-2009, 11:53 AM Reply   
Steve, the boat is in the water. I probably can't make it out at all on the weekdays as I work 8-5ish. I could maybe get out of work around 4:30 and bookit home and get a set or 2 in before it got dark. Weekends are better for me right now though if you want to head out.
Old     (zach2orjack)      Join Date: Dec 2008       03-03-2009, 12:53 PM Reply   
It's going to be in the mid 70's this weekend and my friend sold his boat! I told him my next friend won't sell his boat! Now I have to talk somebody else into buying one or get my own. I guess I'm really going to have to sell my bike.