Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (cem_cyprus)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-09-2008, 4:51 AM Reply   
can't decide!!!
any ideas???
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-09-2008, 5:03 AM Reply   
You'll find proponents of both boards here. If you've ridden both and like them, let price be your decision. I went with the Transcend, and haven't regretted it once.
Old    alex_de_guzman            08-09-2008, 9:34 AM Reply   
i used to ride the substance and loved that board and ive been riding my buddies transcend and ive loved that board ever since
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-09-2008, 10:27 AM Reply   
Transcend...hands down!!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-09-2008, 10:28 AM Reply   
I cant imagine riding anything but my transcend plat
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-09-2008, 10:33 AM Reply   
I rode the older Watson, Substance, Hands down Transcend!
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-09-2008, 11:09 AM Reply   
Wakeworld tends to favor CWB... Just throwing that out there.

That said, I've only ridden the Trancend so I can't help you.
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-09-2008, 11:47 AM Reply   
I've rode both boards but it was a couple years ago so I can't give you details but I liked the transcend better. Just liked how it felt and it pops hard. I rode the transcend with and without the fin inserts and they make a considerable amount of difference loved it without. But one of my friends works at a of shop and sells so many watsons it's unbelievable. It's a very friendly board.
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-10-2008, 4:39 AM Reply   
I ride the 07 transcend and have since the summer/fall of 06 when it came out. I like the board a lot. It has good pop and soft landings. The pop is more of a bucking pop compared to the watson. I rode the 08 watson for a weekend this summer and also liked it a lot. It compared pretty good to the transcend. It had good pop but was a little more predictable pop, it was also a little tighter without the fins then the transcend without fins. I could see riding either but sold the watson to my buddy cause he needed a board and wanted the watson. In the end I'd say they're both great boards and you'll be happy with either.
Old     (cem_cyprus)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-10-2008, 4:42 AM Reply   
thanx a lot guys!!!

that was very helpful... looks like its transcend..

wake to pop...