Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-11-2012, 9:29 AM Reply   
Hey everyone. Well I finally took the time and used the footage of us riding behind my XLV from the last 2 years and put together a little video. Let me warn you, its long. 16 minutes long. Too long. Sorry. It's broken into three sections. A friend of mine, a section getting towed by a quad on the river, and then the last is mine (Levi).

Any feedback or advice would be great. I used Windows Live Movie Maker to make it which was "ok" but I will use something better next time. It was fun to relive the memories while editing the video.

Video:

Oh ya we called the movie "In Denial" because in many ways that's what we are. In denial of the fact that we are not good enough and too old to be making these silly videos lol.
Old    alanp            02-11-2012, 10:59 AM Reply   
after about the 5th or 10th backroll i stopped the video around 230 seconds.
Old     (JoLo_Si)      Join Date: Oct 2011       02-11-2012, 12:16 PM Reply   
Looks like a lot of fun was had, but is it ever warm there?
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-11-2012, 2:36 PM Reply   
Ya, there are a lot of backrolls especially in the first section. What can I say, we aren't pro's, just a couple of dad's.

And ya it isn't warm here for more then a couple months. We ride a lot in the spring and late fall when the water is in 40's/50's.
The best i've ever seen the lake is like 70. That's like a warm bath for us.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-11-2012, 6:00 PM Reply   
Just go to the end. The two railey wrecks are worth the price of admission.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-12-2012, 9:27 AM Reply   
awesome video! That ollie over the dock had to be the sketchiest thing I've ever seen.. lol
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-12-2012, 12:36 PM Reply   
Nice video

Enjoy the falls.... totally me! haha
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-12-2012, 5:58 PM Reply   
Nice video. Curious which helmet cam were you using? Thinking of getting one soon just trying to figure out which one.