Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old    wakebmxer            07-27-2006, 5:15 PM Reply   
Last time I'll explain........ I called him a sell out cause he was the first guy to claim rider owned and say dont support corporate wakeboard companies. Then he did all of the above after. I am done with this one.......LOL and yes Mike worked for cope and he regrets it.....
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2006, 8:41 AM Reply   
Hey Mike, actually that email was from me, but some how I must have logged on( was using Sean's computer) with his info, my bad. Tell Mikey that Buffalow says- what's up? History of extreme sports always has guys claiming "don't sell out", than later as the sport grows and gets money, they end up elsewhere.

Joe- You have'nt seend DS2 - what the hell is wrong with you? Spend the $ or when you are done with Chick Flick we can trade...
Old     (calabria_man)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-28-2006, 1:16 PM Reply   
Don't forget Steve Wahlman
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-28-2006, 1:17 PM Reply   
Isn't he from so-cal, or did he grow up on Donner, then relocate.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-28-2006, 1:44 PM Reply   
Steve wahlman was from Angels camp. When that guy used to ride he would kill it. He rode with me every once in a while. He is probably better then almost everyone on the these lists. Super style and sick mute mobes. Sucks what knee injurys can do. BCP
Old     (derekcook)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2006, 5:13 PM Reply   
Cody Ramsey. come on meow!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-31-2006, 5:22 PM Reply   
I thought Cody was from Nacimiento? What is that guy up to these days?

Here's an old one. I know he was in a snowboard accident and was paralyzed, but Mike Copethorne was a sick rider and a really cool guy. I met him once and cried when I heard of his accident. Anyone know how he's doing?
Old     (ollieshuvitz)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-31-2006, 8:14 PM Reply   
So wait, do the top 25 "riders" have to be wakeboarders or can they includes wakeskaters?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-31-2006, 10:06 PM Reply   
D-roc..

Have we met?
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-01-2006, 6:32 AM Reply   
"Cody Ramsey. come on meow!"

WTF?